To make it easier for you to choose the right manual, we have compiled various information for you below, such as model designations, types, and production years.
The manual is relevant for the listed models: 325, 328 / John Deere
John Deere 325 Skid Steer Loader
John Deere 328 Skid Steer Loader
The John Deere 325 skid steer loader's serial numbers range from 010001 to 099999.
The John Deere 328 skid steer loader's serial numbers range from 010001 to 099999.
Engine 325 details: 186 cu in, 5030T, 5 cylinders, 2800rpm, turbocharged.
Engine 328 details: 186 cu in, see above.
Publication number: TM2192
Manual Language: English
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
"Get a PDF Copy of the John Deere 325, 328 Skid Steer Loader Manual and Parts List for Instant Download"
Whether you're a professional contractor or a do-it-yourself enthusiast, having access to a comprehensive manual and parts list for your John Deere 325 or 328 skid steer loader is essential. In this article, we'll provide you with a list of 30 engine specifications and technical specifications, interesting facts, and details about these versatile machines. Additionally, we'll show you where to buy an OEM manual and parts list using PayPal and download it instantly in PDF format.
Engine specs/tech specs:
• The John Deere 325 and 328 skid steer loaders are powered by a turbocharged 4-cylinder diesel engine.
• The engine has a displacement of 3.1 liters and produces 61 horsepower.
• The skid steer loader has a fuel tank capacity of 25 gallons, allowing for extended operation without refueling.
• The loaders use a hydrostatic transmission, which provides smooth and efficient operation.
• The John Deere 325 and 328 skid steer loaders have a maximum travel speed of 7.1 mph.
• The loaders' hydraulic system has a maximum pressure of 3,000 psi.
• The loaders have a rated operating capacity of 1,250 pounds and a tipping load of 2,500 pounds.
• The skid steer loaders have a total weight of 5,965 pounds, making them easy to transport to different job sites.
• The operator's cab is spacious and features excellent visibility, providing a comfortable and safe working environment.
• The skid steer loader's lift height is 10.5 feet, making it easy to load and unload materials.
• The skid steer loader's dump height is 8 feet, allowing for efficient dumping of materials.
• The skid steer loader's dump reach is 2.7 feet, allowing for efficient dumping in hard-to-reach places.
• The John Deere 325 and 328 skid steer loaders have a ground clearance of 8 inches, making them easy to navigate rough terrain.
• The loaders use a single-lever joystick for precise and efficient control of the boom and bucket.
• The hydraulic system has a flow rate of 16.9 gallons per minute, ensuring efficient operation of the boom and bucket.
• The loaders' maximum bucket breakout force is 4,000 pounds.
• The skid steer loaders have a turning radius of 6 feet, making them easy to maneuver in tight spaces.
• The John Deere 325 and 328 skid steer loaders have a total length of 10.8 feet and a width of 5.5 feet.
• The skid steer loader's bucket width ranges from 5.5 feet to 6.5 feet, providing versatility in loading operations.
• The loaders' bucket capacity ranges from 0.44 cubic yards to 0.53 cubic yards.
Facts and details:
- The John Deere 325 and 328 skid steer loaders were produced from 1995 to 2004.
- The skid steer loaders are known for their compact size and versatility in a variety of applications, including construction and landscaping.
- The skid steer loaders' hydrostatic transmission provides excellent control and maneuverability, reducing operator fatigue.
- The loaders' spacious and comfortable operator's cab features ergonomic controls for increased productivity.
- The skid steer loaders' hydraulic system allows for efficient operation of a variety of attachments, including buckets, forks, and hydraulic hammers.
- The John Deere 325 and 328 skid steer loaders' compact size makes
Maintenance Intervals, General Maintenance Tips, and Common Issues:
► Maintenance Intervals: Regular service should be conducted every 250 hours or at least once a year, including engine oil and filter change, hydraulic fluid check, and tire inspection.
► General Maintenance Tips: Keep the skid steer loader clean from debris, check and tighten all bolts regularly, and follow the manufacturer's guidelines for lubrication and fluid changes.
► Common Issues and Solutions: Some common issues include hydraulic leaks, electrical problems, and wear on tires. Regular inspections and prompt repairs can prevent major issues from arising.
Five Tips for Effective Maintenance:
1. Grease all fittings and pivot points regularly to ensure smooth operation.
2. Keep the radiator and engine compartment clean from dirt and debris to prevent overheating.
3. Inspect the tires for wear and proper inflation to maintain stability and traction.
4. Monitor hydraulic fluid levels and address any leaks immediately to avoid damage to the system.
5. Follow the manufacturer's recommended maintenance schedule for optimal performance.
Popular Tuning Tips or Modifications:
■ Installing aftermarket tracks can improve traction and stability in challenging terrains.
■ Upgrading to a higher capacity bucket can increase the loader's efficiency and productivity.
■ Adding LED work lights can enhance visibility during low-light conditions.
Accessories and Attachments:
+ Augers and auger bits
+ Pallet forks
+ Grapple buckets
+ Snowblades and snow pushers
+ Landscape rakes
+ Brush cutters
+ Post drivers
+ Bale spears
Owner Reviews - Strengths and Weaknesses:
☺ Strengths: Owners praise the John Deere 325, 328 skid steer loaders for their powerful performance, ease of operation, and durability.
☻ Weaknesses: Some owners mention that access to certain components for maintenance can be challenging.
The John Deere 325 and 328 skid steer loaders are reliable workhorses that offer exceptional performance and versatility for various tasks. With regular maintenance and prompt repairs, these machines can deliver consistent results and withstand demanding job sites. The availability of the original parts catalog and maintenance manual empowers owners to optimize their skid steer loader's performance, ensuring smooth operation and extended lifespan. Whether you're a professional contractor or a homeowner tackling tough projects, the John Deere 325 and 328 skid steer loaders are dependable companions that get the job done.
Repairs Frequently Needed and Parts That May Break:
→ Hydraulic pump and hose replacements.
→ Engine-related repairs, including fuel injectors and water pump.
→ Tire replacements due to wear and punctures.
→ Electrical system repairs for issues with switches and connectors.
→ Hydraulic cylinder repairs and seal replacements.
Unlock the full potential of your John Deere 325, 328 skid steer loader with the comprehensive shop handbook and repair manual - simply make a secure payment through PayPal, and you'll receive instant access to the detailed PDF guide.
After making the payment, you will gain access to the authentic OEM John Deere skid steer loader shop manual and parts list. The download link will be available on the checkout page, and we will promptly send you the payment confirmation via email.