ABOUT BOBCAT MANUAL:
In the year 1958, Louis and Cyrus Keller founded a company that manufactured farm and construction equipment. It was named the Bobcat Company and is a part of the Doosan Group. Headquartered in North Dakota, USA, the company is a pioneer in the design, manufacture, marketing, and distribution of equipment like skid steer loaders, compact excavators, compact tractors, small utility vehicles, etc. These vehicles find their use in various work sectors like landscaping, agriculture, construction, mining, grounds maintenance, etc.
Now, the Bobcat manuals a guide provided with all Bobcat vehicles which include the comprehensive documentation on repairing and operating the respective cars. The detailed manual consists of full-fledged and in-depth solutions for various system issues that can occur throughout the lifetime of the vehicle. The entire manual is an integration of several mini-manuals like the user manuals and service manuals. Along with the essential repairing remedies for the vehicles, the manuals also have illustrated wiring and hydraulic diagrams to ease the labour of its users.
For example, the Bobcat 753 manual deals with all the operating and repairing considerations of the Bobcat 753 Skid Steer Loader. Likewise, Bobcat has released such manuals for all the vehicles manufactured before 2015. All such manuals deal with the safety measures, the operating instructions, the complete system setup, the specifications of the vehicle and much more. In the next section, we will shed some light on such invaluable features of the Bobcat manuals.
FEATURES OF BOBCAT MANUAL:
- Effective Detailing: The manual neatly covers all the sections of the vehicle and every problem that can arise in that section. For the High flow Bobcat Loaders of the 763 series, the Bobcat 763 manual is provided, and it spans over 581 pages. You can imagine the efforts and excellent detailing that has been put into it. It starts from the safety instructions and covers the essentials like serial number locations, delivery reports, preventive maintenance, system analysis, engine service, and specifications. The concerns, solutions, and necessary servicing and adjustment procedures related to various systems like hydraulic system, hydrostatic system, drive system, mainframe, electrical system, and advanced hand control system are mentioned in the manual.
- The Parts Identification Section: The best example of this feature can be found out in the Bobcat 863 manual pdf, where the complete dissection of the parts is done for the ease of its users. This High flow Skid Steer Loader can be slightly tricky to understand for the new users, and hence this section becomes handy. The various parts like felt washer, bearings, armature, field windings, covers, brush holder, nuts, bolts, gasket, pinion shaft, roller, retainer, springs, ball, O-ring, drive, etc. are neatly labelled. They are also drawn with utmost precision so that they resemble completely to their actual look.
- Warning and Maintenance Instructions: The manual for Bobcat 773is well known for its plenty of warnings to alert the user as well as the maintenance tips so that your vehicle lasts longer. This shows that the manuals not only give the repairing solutions but also alert the user to take precautionary steps to avoid the repairing procedure. In this particular manual, the warnings related to the radiator system are very useful, and they are also supported with adequate pictures to make the job easy. The step-wise analysis for the maintenance of filter elements is also commendable in this one.
- The Wiring Schematics: It is the tradition of every Bobcat manual that they provide excellent wiring diagrams wherever necessary. If any fault occurs in the system, it becomes easier to find a remedy for it if we have the detailed and labelled wiring diagrams with us. The makers of these manuals have put great thinking while creating the wiring schematics and not create any confusion by adding unnecessary stuff. For example, the makers have kept in mind that the Skid Steer Loaders need the Operator Cab wiring diagrams separately, whereas for the Turbo Loaders the entire schematic can be shown in one place.
- The Complete List of Specifications: If we consider the Bobcat 753 manual, we will notice that the specifications provided are not restricted to the working specifications alone. Along with the engine specifications, the hydraulic/hydrostatic fluid specifications and the standard torque specifications for bolts and loaders are also provided. In the same manual, the loader specifications for 753 as well as for 753H are mentioned in detail. In the same section, you will find the decimal and millimetre equivalents as well as the U.S. to Metric conversion. All the manuals produced by Bobcat have these unique and useful specification lists converged in them.
PROS OF BOBCAT MANUAL:
- All Solutions at One Place: If you own a High flow Loader of Bobcat, then the Bobcat 763 manual will be your one place destination if the vehicle encounters any problem. You do not need to wonder searching for a mechanic or a connoisseur for loaders. You can become one and eradicate the faults troubling your vehicle and ultimately save lots of money in the process. Similarly, Bobcat has manuals for all of its vehicles, making it the undisputable tool for repairing and maintenance issues.
- Cheap & Affordable: The cost you will pay for the manual will be a tiny portion of what you will have to spend if you take the vehicle for repair outsides. To consider, the Bobcat 863 manual pdf will cost you just around $40 for a lifetime. If you do not possess the manual, then your one time visit to the mechanic might cost you more than $60.
- Compatible: Bobcat has the reputation of releasing vehicles with the same primary name but with slight and noticeable changes. However, the good thing is that you do not need to purchase separate manuals if you own such vehicles with the same model number. One manual will be easily compatible with all its models as the distinction will be pointed out clearly for better understanding. For example, for the models’ Bobcat 773, 773H, and 773 Turbo, you need to have one manual.
CONS OF BOBCAT MANUAL:
- Difficult to Update: This can be considered as a disadvantage of all the service or user manuals right now. The technology is evolving at a rapid rate like never before and thus if the creators want to update any modification in the already prepared and distributed manual, they cannot.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Q: Can the user get a hard copy of the manual?
A: No. The manual is available for „instant download“ once the amount is paid. The digital availability makes the manual easy to access, and we can search for our problems using the keywords and save the efforts of looking it in a 700-800 pages book.
Q: Are the manuals for all the Bobcat vehicles available?
A: Yes. The manuals for all the variants of Bobcat like Skid-Steer Loaders, Compact Track Loaders, Mini Track Loaders, and Compact Excavators are available.
Q: Which operating software is needed to download the file?
A: The file can be downloaded on all versions of Windows and MAC.
Q: Will it be an authorized and genuine manual of Bobcat?
A: Absolutely, yes. You will find the logo of the Bobcat Company on the front page, and the precise detailing of every repair work will clear any remaining doubts.
Q: Are every preventive measure to be taken mentioned in the manual?
A: Yes. The creators make sure that none of the preventive measures is missed. The precautionary steps for every section like engine system, fuel system, air cleaner, hydraulic system, operator cab, sensors, tires, LCD, etc. are included in the manual.