At Repairloader, we respect intellectual property rights and take copyright infringement very seriously. As the operator of this website, we comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and have implemented policies and procedures to ensure that infringing content is removed promptly upon receipt of a valid DMCA notice. If you believe that your copyright-protected work has been uploaded to our website without authorization, please submit a DMCA takedown notice to our designated agent via our Contact Form. Your DMCA notice must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.