To make it easier for you to choose the right manual, we have compiled various information for you below, such as model designations, types, and production years.
Maintain/Fix your dual-sport motorcycle: Kawasaki Heavy Industries KLR600 manual.
Manual details, specs and technical data:
Production year(s): 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002.
The following models are included in this manual: KLR600 / Kawasaki
Engine: 651 cc, liquid-cooled, 4-stroke, DOHC, 4-valves
Manual/e-book format: PDF / .zip / .exe
Language: English (some of our manuals are multi-language)
If you're a Kawasaki KLR600 owner, you know that over time, your motorbike will need repair and maintenance. Fortunately, the 1984-2002 Kawasaki KLR600 repair and service manual can help you out. This manual provides detailed instructions for repairing and maintaining your motorbike, along with a parts list for easy reference. And the best part? You can download it instantly at www.repairloader.com, in PDF format, and do it yourself.
Now, let's take a look at some of the technical specs for the 1984-2002 Kawasaki KLR600.
1. Engine: The KLR600 is powered by a four-stroke, single-cylinder engine with a displacement of 564cc.
2. Bore and Stroke: The engine has a bore and stroke of 100mm x 84mm.
3. Compression Ratio: The compression ratio for the KLR600 is 9.5:1.
4. Fuel System: The KLR600 uses a Keihin CVK34 carburetor to deliver fuel to the engine.
5. Ignition System: The ignition system is a CDI (Capacitor Discharge Ignition) system, which provides a strong, reliable spark to the engine.
6. Lubrication: The KLR600 uses a wet sump lubrication system, with an oil capacity of 2.6 quarts.
7. Transmission: The KLR600 has a five-speed transmission, which provides smooth shifting and plenty of power.
8. Suspension: The front suspension is a telescopic fork, while the rear suspension is a Uni-Trak with a single shock absorber.
9. Brakes: The KLR600 uses a single-disc brake on the front and a drum brake on the rear.
10. Tires: The front tire size is 90/90-21, while the rear tire size is 130/80-17.
11. Battery: The KLR600 uses a 12-volt battery with a capacity of 8 Ah.
12. Spark Plugs: The KLR600 uses a NGK DPR8EA-9 spark plug.
13. Troubleshooting: The repair manual provides detailed troubleshooting guides for a variety of issues, including engine, electrical, and fuel system problems.
14. Oil Change: The manual also provides instructions for changing the oil, which should be done every 2,500 miles or so.
15. Buy with PayPal: You can buy the repair manual and parts list for the KLR600 instantly and securely with PayPal on www.repairloader.com.
In summary, the 1984-2002 Kawasaki KLR600 is a powerful and reliable motorbike, but like any vehicle, it needs regular maintenance and occasional repairs. With the help of the repair manual and parts list available for instant download at www.repairloader.com, you can tackle these tasks yourself and keep your KLR600 running smoothly for years to come.