Manual details, specs and technical data:
Model / manufacturer: WA180-1 Wheel loader / Komatsu Limited
Engine: 854cu in, Cummins NT855, 280hp, TORQFLOW countershaft full soft-shift
Komatsu WA180-3 wheel loader repair manual
Model / brand: WA180-3 / Komatsu Limited
Engine specs: S6D102 E1, 360.1cu in, turbocharged, 6 cylinders, 110 hp, 2400rpm,
Serial numbers: 10001 upwards
Manual Language: English
Manual format: PDF / e-book (zip)
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
10 repair and service tips for the Komatsu WA180-1 Wheel loader:
1. Always refer to the operator's manual for proper maintenance schedules and procedures.
2. Regularly check and replace air filters to ensure proper engine performance.
3. Perform regular oil changes to prolong the life of the engine.
4. Keep an eye on the coolant levels and make sure to use the correct type of coolant as specified in the manual.
5. Check and adjust tire pressure frequently to improve fuel efficiency.
6. Be sure to lubricate all moving parts on a regular basis to reduce wear and tear.
7. Inspect the hoses and connections for any signs of leakage or damage.
8. Make sure to properly maintain the braking system to ensure safety while operating.
9. Perform regular checks on the transmission fluid levels and change it when necessary.
10. Keep the machine clean and free of debris to prevent damage to the engine and other components.