To make it easier for you to choose the right manual, we have compiled various information for you below, such as model designations, types, and production years.
The following models are included in this manual: TRX 350 FE, TRX 350 FM, TRX 350 TE, TRX 350 TM / Honda
Honda TRX 350 Rancher (2000)
Honda TRX 350 Rancher ES (TRX 350 FE) (2000-2003)
Honda TRX 350 Rancher S (TRX 350 FM) (2000-2003)
Honda TRX 350 Rancher ES 2x4 (TRX 350 TE) (2000-2003)
Honda TRX 350 Rancher 2x4 (TRX 350 TM) (2000-2003)
Manual Language: English
Instant delivery/download: Your download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
"Complete ATV Repair and Overhaul Guide - Download the PDF Handbook"
Welcome to our comprehensive ATV repair and overhaul service. We provide a detailed PDF handbook to assist you in maintaining and repairing your Honda TRX 350 Rancher, TRX 350 FE, TRX 350 FM, TRX 350 TE, and TRX 350 TM. Whether you own a 2000-2003 model or are seeking technical information for these ATVs, our guide offers valuable insights into engine specifications, maintenance tips, common issues, tuning options, available accessories, and more. Read on to explore the engine specifications, facts, maintenance tips, tuning options, and owner opinions about the Honda TRX 350 series.
Engine Specifications / Technical Data:
• The Honda TRX 350 series featured a 329cc, air-cooled, single-cylinder engine.
• It utilized a 4-stroke design for reliable power delivery and fuel efficiency.
• The engines were equipped with a single overhead camshaft (SOHC) for precise valve control.
• Compression ratio: 8.3:1.
• Bore and stroke: 78.5mm x 68mm.
• The ATVs featured electric start and a 5-speed manual transmission with reverse.
• They utilized a chain drive system for power transfer to the rear wheels.
• The TRX 350 series had selectable 2WD/4WD capabilities, depending on the specific model.
• The fuel capacity ranged from 3.2 to 3.4 gallons, providing ample range for off-road adventures.
• The front suspension consisted of independent double-wishbone with 6.7 inches of travel.
• Rear suspension: Swingarm with single shock, offering 6.3 inches of travel.
• The ATVs were equipped with front and rear drum brakes for reliable stopping power.
• Wheelbase: 49.2 inches.
• The TRX 350 series had a dry weight ranging from 508 to 529 pounds, depending on the model.
• The ATVs featured a comfortable, ergonomically designed seating position suitable for long rides.
• The Honda TRX 350 series offered excellent off-road capability and maneuverability.
• They featured a rugged and durable construction, ideal for tackling various terrains.
• The ATVs were known for their smooth power delivery and user-friendly operation.
• The TRX 350 series had a reputation for reliability and low maintenance requirements.
• Honda's quality engineering and craftsmanship ensured long-lasting performance.
Maintenance Intervals, Tips, and Common Issues:
► Regular maintenance intervals for the Honda TRX 350 series include oil changes every 50 hours or as recommended by the manufacturer.
► It's crucial to check and adjust the valve clearance periodically to maintain optimal engine performance.
► General maintenance tips include regular cleaning of air filters, lubrication of control cables, and inspection of brake components.
► Common issues with these ATVs may include carburetor problems, electrical system malfunctions, and worn drive chains. Regular inspections, proper maintenance, and timely repairs can address these issues effectively.
Tuning Tips and Modifications:
* Installing an aftermarket exhaust system can improve performance and provide a more aggressive sound.
* Upgrading the air filter to a high-flow model can enhance airflow and overall engine performance.
* Jetting the carburetor to match modifications can optimize fuel delivery for improved power.
* Suspension upgrades, such as aftermarket shocks and springs, can enhance off-road performance and comfort.
* Adding a winch or brush guard can increase utility and protection.
Available Accessories, Attachments, and Aftermarket Options:
■ Front and rear cargo racks for increased carrying capacity.
■ Skid plates and A-arm guards for enhanced undercarriage protection.
■ LED light bars and auxiliary lighting options for improved visibility.
■ ATV storage boxes and bags for secure storage during rides.
■ ATV plows and snowblowers for winter maintenance and clearing.
Owner Reviews and Opinions:
☺ Strengths: Owners appreciate the Honda TRX 350 series for its reliability, smooth power delivery, and versatility in various terrains. They commend the ATVs' durability and low maintenance requirements.
Weaknesses: Some owners mention occasional electrical issues and limited stock suspension performance. They note that aftermarket upgrades can address these concerns.
Repairs Most Frequently Needed:
→ Carburetor cleaning and tuning.
→ Valve clearance adjustment.
→ Drive chain replacement and lubrication.
→ Electrical system repairs (battery, wiring, switches, etc.).
→ Brake component replacement (pads, drums, cables).
→ Suspension upgrades and repairs (shocks, bushings).
→ Starter motor replacement.
→ Fuel system repairs (fuel pump, filters).
Parts That Often Break:
→ Carburetor components (jets, float, seals).
→ Drive chain.
→ Starter motor.
→ Brake pads and drums.
→ Electrical components (battery, switches).
→ Suspension bushings and shocks.
Click the green button to access and download the comprehensive Honda service manual for your ATV. Once the payment is complete, your download link for the official Honda OEM shop manual/parts catalog will be provided on the checkout page. Additionally, we will immediately email you the payment and download information.