2000-2003 Honda Rancher TRX 350 TM, TE, FE, FM Rancher service manual
The following models are encompassed by this manual: Rancher TRX 350 TM, TE, FE, FM / Honda Motor Corporation Ltd
2000 Honda Rancher TRX 350 TM
2000 Honda Rancher TRX 350 TE
2000 Honda Rancher TRX 350 FE
2000 Honda Rancher TRX 350 FM
2001 Honda Rancher TRX 350 TM
2001 Honda Rancher TRX 350 TE
2001 Honda Rancher TRX 350 FE
2001 Honda Rancher TRX 350 FM
2002 Honda Rancher TRX 350 TM
2002 Honda Rancher TRX 350 TE
2002 Honda Rancher TRX 350 FE
2002 Honda Rancher TRX 350 FM
2003 Honda Rancher TRX 350 TM
2003 Honda Rancher TRX 350 TE
2003 Honda Rancher TRX 350 FE
2003 Honda Rancher TRX 350 FM
Production/model years: 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003
TM 2WD/Left foot operated gearshift
TE 2WD/Electric shift program (ESP)
FM 4WD/Left foot operated gearshift
FE 4WD/Electric shift program (ESP)
Engine: 329 cc, Single-Cylinder, 4-Stroke, OHV
Manual Language: English
Printable: Yes, all printers
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
"Download the Comprehensive Manual for the 2000-2003 Honda Rancher TRX 350: Unlock the Power and Performance!"
Welcome to the world of the 2000-2003 Honda Rancher TRX 350! These versatile and reliable ATVs have gained a reputation for their exceptional performance and durability. In this comprehensive manual, you will find a wealth of information about the 2000-2003 Honda Rancher TRX 350, including detailed engine specifications, maintenance intervals, tuning tips, available accessories, owner reviews, and more. Whether you're an ATV enthusiast or a proud owner, this manual will serve as your ultimate guide to understanding and optimizing the performance of the Honda Rancher TRX 350.
Engine Specs/Technical Specifications:
• Engine Type: Air-cooled, 4-stroke, single-cylinder
• Displacement: 329cc
• Bore and Stroke: 78.5mm x 68.0mm
• Compression Ratio: 8.3:1
• Fuel System: Carburetor
• Starting System: Electric start with recoil backup
• Ignition System: CDI
• Transmission: 5-speed manual with reverse (TRX 350 TM/FE)
• Transmission: 5-speed semi-automatic with reverse (TRX 350 TE)
• Drive System: 2WD (TRX 350 TM/TE), 4WD (TRX 350 FE/FM)
• Front Suspension: Independent double-wishbone
• Rear Suspension: Swingarm with single shock
• Front Brakes: Dual hydraulic disc
• Rear Brakes: Sealed mechanical drum
• Front Tires: 24x8-12
• Rear Tires: 24x9-11
• Length: 77.2 inches
• Width: 45.1 inches
• Height: 44.3 inches
• Wheelbase: 49.2 inches
• Ground Clearance: 7.1 inches
• Fuel Capacity: 3.2 gallons
• Dry Weight: 535-556 lbs
Facts and Details:
- The 2000-2003 Honda Rancher TRX 350 is a reliable and versatile ATV designed for both work and recreational riding.
- These models feature a rugged and compact design, making them suitable for navigating tight trails and challenging terrains.
- The Rancher TRX 350 offers different variants with varying features and drive configurations to cater to different user preferences.
- The 329cc engine provides ample power and torque for various tasks and off-road adventures.
- The electric start with recoil backup ensures easy starting in any situation.
- The Rancher TRX 350 TM and TE models feature a manual transmission, while the FE and FM models have a semi-automatic transmission.
- The availability of reverse gear enhances maneuverability and ease of operation.
- The independent double-wishbone front suspension and swingarm rear suspension offer a smooth and controlled ride.
- The Rancher TRX 350 FE and FM models feature selectable 4WD, providing additional traction and capability in challenging terrain.
- The dual hydraulic disc front brakes deliver strong stopping power, while the sealed mechanical drum rear brakes offer reliable braking performance.
- The Rancher TRX 350 is known for its durability and longevity, requiring minimal maintenance when properly cared for.
- Honda's reputation for quality and reliability is evident in the Rancher TRX 350's construction and overall performance.
- Oil Change: Every 100 hours of operation or annually, whichever comes first.
- Air Filter Cleaning/Replacement: Every 100 hours of operation or as needed.
- Spark Plug Replacement: Every 100 hours of operation or as needed.
- Valve Clearance Check: Every 600 hours of operation or as recommended by the manufacturer.
General Maintenance Tips:
- Follow the manufacturer's recommended maintenance schedule.
- Use high-quality engine oil and filters specified for your ATV.
- Regularly clean or replace the air filter to prevent debris from entering the engine.
- Check and maintain proper tire pressure for optimal performance and stability.
- Inspect the drive belt and clutch components for wear and adjust or replace as needed.
- Keep the ATV clean, especially the undercarriage, to prevent the buildup of dirt and debris.
Common Issues and Solutions:
- Starting Issues: Check the battery connections, ensure the fuel supply is clean, and verify proper choke operation.
- Poor Running or Stalling: Clean or replace the air filter, check fuel quality, and inspect the carburetor for any blockages or adjustments needed.
- Electrical Problems: Inspect and tighten all electrical connections, check fuses, and ensure the battery is in good condition.
- Cooling System Overheating: Clean the radiator and ensure proper coolant levels. If the issue persists, check the water pump and cooling fan for proper operation.
Popular Tuning Tips or Modifications:
- Exhaust System Upgrade: Install a high-performance exhaust system for improved airflow and increased power.
- Air Intake Modification: Replace the stock air filter with a high-flow air filter or install a performance air intake system for better engine breathing.
- Suspension Upgrades: Upgrade the shocks and springs for enhanced ride comfort and handling performance.
- Larger Tires: Install larger and more aggressive tires to improve traction and ground clearance.
- Winch and Bumper: Add a winch and front bumper for increased versatility and protection.
Available Accessories and Aftermarket Options:
- Skid Plates and A-arm Guards
- Handguards and Brush Guards
- Cargo Racks and Storage Boxes
- Snow Plows and Blade Systems
- Gun Racks and Bow Holders
- LED Light Bars and Auxiliary Lighting
- Winches and Mounts
- ATV Covers
- Performance Exhaust Systems
- High-Flow Air Filters
Owner Reviews and Opinions (Strengths and Weaknesses):
- Reliable and durable construction
- Smooth and controlled ride
- Excellent off-road capability
- Versatile for work and recreational use
- Easy maintenance and serviceability
- Limited top speed compared to sport ATVs
- Lack of power steering in some models
- Drum rear brakes may require more maintenance compared to disc brakes
Initiate the purchase of the comprehensive PDF manual for your Honda ATV repair by clicking the green button and proceeding with the secure PayPal transaction via RepairLoader.
Once your secure payment is complete via PayPal, you will gain access to the official Honda OEM shop manual/parts list download link on the checkout page. In addition, we will instantly email you all the necessary download information.
Price: 18.99 USD