The following models are encompassed by this manual: FX45, FX35 / Infiniti (Nissan)
Infiniti FX45 and the Infiniti FX35
Production year(s): 2003, 2004, 2005
Manual Language: English
Printable: Yes (with all printers)
Payment: PayPal or credit card.
Instant delivery/download: Your download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
"Demystifying SUV Service: The Essential Manual for the 2003-2005 Infiniti FX45 and FX35"
The 2003-2005 Infiniti FX45 and FX35 represent a unique intersection of luxury, performance, and versatility. These SUVs are renowned for their bold design, agile handling, and lavish interiors. Delve deeper into the specifications, maintenance tips, and fascinating details of these outstanding vehicles.
• The Infiniti FX45 was powered by a 4.5L DOHC V8 engine, producing 315 horsepower.
• The FX35 featured a 3.5L DOHC V6 engine, generating 275 horsepower.
• Both engines were mated to a 5-speed automatic transmission with manual shift mode.
• The FX45 came standard with all-wheel drive, while the FX35 offered both rear-wheel and all-wheel-drive options.
• The fuel economy of the FX45 was rated at 15 mpg city and 19 mpg highway.
• The FX35 had a slightly better fuel economy, at 17 mpg city and 23 mpg highway for the RWD variant.
• The overall length of both vehicles was 189.1 inches.
• The width and height of these models were 64.6 inches and 65.2 inches respectively.
• Both models boasted a wheelbase of 112.2 inches.
• The FX45 weighed around 4,321 lbs, while the FX35 was slightly lighter at 3,946 lbs for the RWD variant and 4,167 lbs for the AWD variant.
• The fuel tank capacity was 23.8 gallons for both models.
• The SUVs were equipped with independent front and rear suspension.
• Both models came with front and rear stabilizer bars.
• They featured 4-wheel vented disc brakes with ABS, Electronic Brake force Distribution, and Brake Assist.
• The FX45 was equipped with 20-inch alloy wheels, while the FX35 came with 18-inch alloy wheels.
• Both models featured a vehicle-speed-sensitive power steering system.
• The drag coefficient of these models was 0.35.
• The Infiniti FX45 and FX35 were fitted with dual exhaust with chrome finishers.
• Both models boasted a towing capacity of 3,500 lbs when properly equipped.
• The SUVs came with an engine immobilizer system as a standard feature.
• The FX45 and FX35 featured a keyless entry system with selective unlocking.
• Both models offered an available sunroof.
• They were equipped with dual-zone automatic climate control systems.
• The FX45 and FX35 featured a 300-watt, 11-speaker Bose audio system with an in-dash 6-CD changer.
- The Infiniti FX45 and FX35 were part of the first generation of the Infiniti FX series, which was introduced in 2003.
- These models were among the first crossover SUVs to emphasize sporty performance over off-road ability.
- The FX45 was named after its 4.5L V8 engine, while the FX35 got its name from its 3.5L V6 engine.
- The design of the FX series was inspired by the idea of a "bionic cheetah."
- The Infiniti FX45 and FX35 were the first vehicles to offer a lane departure warning system.
- The FX45 was one of the most powerful vehicles in its class at the time of its launch.
- The FX series was also noted for its high-tech features, including an intelligent key system and a rearview monitor.
Maintenance and Common Issues:
Maintenance Intervals: Oil changes should be performed every 3,000 to 5,000 miles, or every three months. Transmission fluid should be changed every 30,000 to 60,000 miles. Regular checks on tire pressure, brakes, lights, and fluid levels are also important.
Common Issues: Some owners have reported problems with the suspension system and premature tire wear. There have also been reports of the air conditioning system failing.
Solutions: Regular servicing at a certified Infiniti service center is recommended. Any issues should be addressed promptly to avoid further damage.
Tuning Tips and Modifications:
- Performance air intake systems can help to increase horsepower and torque.
- Performance exhaust systems can boost power and give a sportier sound.
- High-performance brake pads and rotors can provide better stopping power.
- Performance tires and suspension systems can improve handling.
- ECU tuning can optimize performance and efficiency.
Accessories and Aftermarket Options:
Custom leather seat covers
All-weather floor mats
Upgraded stereo systems
Performance exhaust systems
LED light kits
Tow hitch receivers
Cold air intake systems
Owner Reviews and Opinions:
Owners of the FX45 and FX35 have praised these models for their sporty performance, unique design, and luxury features. However, some owners have reported issues with premature tire wear and faulty air conditioning. The FX series' fuel economy and ride comfort also received some criticism.
Purchase and Download Instructions:
Press the blue button to initiate the download of your comprehensive Infiniti service PDF from RepairLoader.com. Your purchase can be swiftly and securely completed via PayPal.
Payment Confirmation and Download Information:
Upon successful completion of your payment, the official Infiniti OEM shop manual/parts list download link will be immediately visible on your payment confirmation page. We'll also promptly send an email containing all necessary download information.
Price: 18.99 USD