To make it easier for you to choose the right manual, we have compiled various information for you below, such as model designations, types, and production years.
The following models are encompassed by this manual: Integra / Acura (Honda Motor Company, Ltd)
Acura Integra LS
Acura Integra GS
Acura Integra RS
Acura Integra GS-R
Production year(s): 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993
Front-engine, front-wheel drive
Manual Language: English
Instant delivery/download: Your download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
"Comprehensive Repair Manual for Your Compact Car: Download Your 1990-1993 Acura Integra Manual Today!"
Experience the thrill of driving a compact car that blends performance and practicality seamlessly – the 1990-1993 Acura Integra. As an iconic member of the Acura lineup, the Integra has captivated drivers with its sleek design and engaging driving dynamics. To ensure you have all the knowledge needed to keep your Integra running smoothly, we present a detailed repair manual available for download.
Engine Specs and Technical Specifications for the 1990-1993 Acura Integra:
• The Acura Integra featured a 1.8-liter, 4-cylinder engine.
• The engine had a double overhead cam (DOHC) configuration.
• It produced a maximum horsepower of 130 hp at 6000 rpm.
• The torque output was 121 lb-ft at 5000 rpm.
• The Integra came with a 5-speed manual transmission as standard.
• An optional 4-speed automatic transmission was available.
• The engine had a compression ratio of 9.2:1.
• Fuel delivery was handled by multi-point fuel injection.
• The Integra offered front-wheel drive.
• It had a MacPherson strut front suspension and double wishbone rear suspension.
• The wheelbase of the Integra was 101.2 inches.
• The length of the car was approximately 172.4 inches.
• It had a width of 66.7 inches and a height of 52.2 inches.
• The curb weight ranged from 2,537 to 2,763 pounds.
• The fuel tank capacity was 13.2 gallons.
• The Integra had power-assisted front disc and rear drum brakes.
• It featured 14-inch wheels as standard.
• The turning circle diameter was approximately 34.1 feet.
• The Integra had rack-and-pinion power steering.
• It came with front and rear stabilizer bars for improved handling.
Facts and Details:
- The 1990-1993 Acura Integra was part of the third-generation Integra series.
- It was known for its exceptional balance between performance and practicality.
- The Integra GS-R model featured a high-revving 1.7-liter engine, capable of producing 160 hp.
- The Integra played a significant role in establishing Acura's reputation for precision engineering and sporty driving experiences.
- The Integra Type R, introduced in 1997, became a cult classic among enthusiasts due to its lightweight design and enhanced performance.
- Acura offered two body styles for the Integra: a 2-door coupe and a 4-door sedan.
- The Integra's aerodynamic design contributed to its excellent fuel efficiency and performance.
- It featured a spacious interior with comfortable seating and a driver-oriented cockpit.
- The Integra gained popularity among tuners for its potential for modifications and aftermarket support.
- In 1992, the Integra received a facelift, featuring revised front and rear styling.
- The Integra was praised for its reliability and longevity, with many examples still on the road today.
Maintenance Intervals and General Maintenance Tips:
- The engine oil and filter should be changed every 3,000 to 5,000 miles.
- Regularly inspect and replace the air filter as needed.
- The timing belt should be replaced every 60,000 to 90,000 miles.
- Maintain proper tire pressure and rotate the tires every 5,000 to 7,000 miles.
- Check and replace the brake pads and brake fluid as necessary.
- Inspect and replace the spark plugs at recommended intervals.
- Perform regular coolant flushes and top-ups to ensure the engine stays cool.
- Keep the battery terminals clean and secure.
- Regularly inspect and replace worn belts and hoses.
- Pay attention to any unusual noises or vibrations and have them diagnosed promptly.
Common Issues and Their Solutions:
- A common issue in older Integras is rust formation on body panels. Regularly inspect and address rust spots to prevent further damage.
- Some Integras may experience engine misfires or rough idling due to faulty ignition coils. Replacing the affected coils can solve the issue.
- Power window failures are relatively common in Integras. These can often be resolved by replacing the faulty window regulator.
- The Integra's cooling system may develop leaks over time. Regularly check for coolant leaks and replace any faulty components to prevent engine overheating.
Popular Tuning Tips or Modifications:
- Upgrading to a cold air intake and a performance exhaust system can improve horsepower and throttle response.
- Installing aftermarket suspension components, such as coilovers or sway bars, can enhance handling and reduce body roll.
- Swapping to lightweight wheels can improve acceleration and cornering.
- Upgrading the braking system with larger rotors and performance brake pads can improve stopping power.
- Adding a short-throw shifter can enhance the precision and feel of gear shifts.
Available Accessories and Aftermarket Options:
- Upgraded audio systems and speakers for improved sound quality.
- Stylish aftermarket wheels and tire options to enhance the appearance of the Integra.
- Interior accessories like seat covers, floor mats, and shift knobs to personalize the cabin.
- Body kits and spoilers to enhance the sporty look of the Integra.
- Performance-oriented suspension components for improved handling characteristics.
Owner Reviews and Opinions:
Strengths: Owners appreciate the Integra's excellent handling, reliable engine, and comfortable ride.
Weaknesses: Some owners have reported issues with paint fading and clear coat peeling. Additionally, the interior materials may show signs of wear over time.
Most Frequent Repairs:
- Replacement of ignition coils for misfires and rough idling.
- Repair or replacement of power window regulators.
- Addressing rust spots and corrosion on body panels.
- Cooling system repairs, including fixing leaks and replacing faulty components.
Unlock the power of knowledge and troubleshooting with the click of a button! Purchase the Acura Integra repair manual in PDF format from the RepairLoader marketplace using the convenient PayPal payment method.
Once your PayPal payment is successfully processed, your official Acura OEM shop manual/parts list download link will be instantly available on the checkout page. We will also email you all the necessary download information without any delay, ensuring a seamless experience.