Bring your used Enduro motorcycle back to life with the help of the comprehensive Husaberg AB manual and repair guide.
Manual details and specs:
Production/model years: 2001, 2002, 2003
The following models are covered by this manual: FE400, FE501, FE600, FE650, FS400, FC550, FS650, FX650 / Husaberg AB
Manual Language: English
Manual format: PDF / e-book (zip)
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
"Download the Husaberg Repair Manual and Keep Your Bike Running Like New"
The 2001-2003 Husaberg FE400, FE501, FE600, FE650, FS400, FC550, FS650, and FX650 are powerful and durable motorbikes that can tackle any terrain with ease. However, like all vehicles, they require regular maintenance and occasional repairs to keep them running smoothly. That's where the Husaberg repair manual comes in - with this comprehensive guide, you'll have all the information you need to keep your bike in top condition.
Engine specs/technical specifications:
• Engine Type: 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, single-cylinder
• Displacement: 393 cc (FE400), 501 cc (FE501), 576 cc (FE600), 644 cc (FE650, FS650), 449 cc (FC550), 644 cc (FX650)
• Bore x Stroke: 95.0 mm x 57.0 mm (FE400), 95.0 mm x 72.0 mm (FE501), 98.0 mm x 76.4 mm (FE600), 100.0 mm x 82.0 mm (FE650, FS650), 100.0 mm x • 72.0 mm (FC550), 100.0 mm x 82.0 mm (FX650)
• Compression Ratio: 12.8:1 (FE400), 11.7:1 (FE501), 12.0:1 (FE600), 12.3:1 (FE650, FS650), 12.0:1 (FC550), 12.3:1 (FX650)
• Fuel System: Mikuni BST40 carburetor (FE400, FE501, FE600), Mikuni BST41 carburetor (FE650, FS650), Keihin FCR39 carburetor (FC550), Mikuni TM40 carburetor (FX650)
• Ignition: Kokusan digital CDI
• Starting System: Electric start
• Transmission: 6-speed
• Final Drive: Chain
• Front Suspension: WP upside-down telescopic fork
• Rear Suspension: WP monoshock
• Front Brake: Disc
• Rear Brake: Disc
• Front Tire: 90/90-21
• Rear Tire: 140/80-18
• Length: 87.8 in
• Width: 31.5 in
• Height: 52.4 in
• Seat Height: 36.4 in
• Ground Clearance: 14.4 in
• Wheelbase: 58.7 in
• Curb Weight: 238-275 lbs (depending on model)
• Fuel Capacity: 2.4 gal
Facts and details:
- Husaberg was founded in 1988 and acquired by KTM in 1995.
- The FE and FS models were designed for enduro and off-road riding, while the FC and FX models were designed for motocross.
- The bikes were known for their high-quality components and innovative design features The FE models featured a unique double-cradle frame design that allowed for a lower center of gravity and better handling.
- The FS models had a shorter wheelbase and stiffer suspension, making them ideal for tight, technical trails.
- The FC and FX models featured a lighter frame and higher revving engine, making them better suited for motocross racing.
- The bikes were known for their high level of customization and aftermarket support, with many riders adding their own modifications and upgrades.
To keep your Husaberg running smoothly, it's important to follow a regular maintenance schedule. This should include oil changes, air filter cleanings, and regular inspections of the brakes, chain, and suspension. Common issues with these bikes can include problems with the carburetor, electrical issues, and suspension problems. Solutions may include cleaning or replacing the carburetor, checking the wiring and electrical connections, and replacing worn or damaged components.
Popular tuning tips and modifications for the Husaberg FE400, FE501, FE600, FE650, FS400, FC550, FS650, and FX650 can include upgrading the exhaust system, adding a high-performance air filter, and upgrading the suspension components. There are also many aftermarket accessories available, such as skid plates, hand guards, and aftermarket seats.
Owners of the Husaberg FE400, FE501, FE600, FE650, FS400, FC550, FS650, and FX650 have praised their bikes for their power, handling, and durability. Some common strengths of these bikes include their lightweight design, powerful engine, and excellent suspension system. Some weaknesses may include their limited fuel capacity and occasional reliability issues.
Purchase the official Husaberg repair manual in PDF format from www.repairloader.com and get started on fixing your bike today, with instant download information upon secure payment confirmation via PayPal or credit card.
Price: 18.99 USD