To make it easier for you to choose the right manual, we have compiled various information for you below, such as model designations, types, and production years.
The following models are covered by this manual: TE 570, SMR 570, TE-SMR 570 / Husqvarna Motorcycles GmbH
Husqvarna TE-SMR 570
Engine: 576,28 cc (35,16 ci), Single cylinder, four-stroke, liquid cooled, 98.0 x 76.4 mm (3.9 x 3.0 inches), Single Overhead Cams (SOHC), 4 valves per cylinder, 98.0 x 76.4 mm (3.9 x 3.0 inches)
Production/model years: 2004
Manual Language: English
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
"Revamp Your Ride: Download the Comprehensive Manual for Overhauling Your 2004 Husqvarna TE570, SM570R, TE-SMR 570"
Husqvarna TE570: The Husqvarna TE570 is an off-road enduro motorcycle. It features a 570cc, single-cylinder, four-stroke engine known for its power and torque. The TE570 is designed for off-road riding and comes with features like long-travel suspension, knobby tires, and an overall rugged build. It is known for its performance in off-road competitions and provides a balance between power and maneuverability.
Husqvarna SM570R: The Husqvarna SM570R is a supermoto motorcycle based on the TE570. Supermotos are a blend of off-road and street bikes, with a focus on agile handling and performance on paved roads. The SM570R shares the same engine and chassis as the TE570 but features modifications specific to supermoto riding. These modifications typically include smaller wheels with street tires, shorter suspension travel, and different gearing for improved acceleration on tarmac.
Get ready to take your riding experience to the next level with the 2004 Husqvarna TE570, SM570R, and TE-SMR 570 motorcycles. If you're seeking an adrenaline-pumping adventure on two wheels, these bikes are the perfect choice. Whether you're hitting the trails or tearing up the streets, these Husqvarna models deliver power, performance, and durability. In this comprehensive manual, you'll find all the information you need to overhaul and maintain your bike, ensuring it stays in peak condition for years to come. Get ready to unleash the full potential of your Husqvarna with a convenient and detailed PDF download.
Engine Specs/Technical Specifications:
• The 2004 Husqvarna TE570, SM570R, and TE-SMR 570 models are equipped with a 576cc liquid-cooled, single-cylinder engine.
• The engine features a DOHC (Dual Overhead Cam) configuration for precise valve control and increased power output.
• It has a bore and stroke ratio of 98mm x 76.4mm, delivering a balance of torque and high-revving performance.
• The compression ratio of the engine is 11.5:1, providing excellent combustion efficiency.
• With a maximum power output of approximately 55 horsepower, these Husqvarna models offer exhilarating acceleration.
• The motorcycles utilize a Keihin FCR 41 carburetor for optimal fuel delivery and performance.
• They feature a five-speed transmission with a hydraulically actuated wet multi-disc clutch for smooth gear shifting.
• The bikes come with a stainless steel exhaust system, providing a deep and resonant sound.
• They employ a CDI (Capacitor Discharge Ignition) system for reliable and precise ignition timing.
• The Husqvarna TE570, SM570R, TE-SMR 570 models feature an electric starter system for effortless ignition.
• They have a fuel capacity of approximately 9 liters, allowing for extended riding without frequent refueling.
• These motorcycles utilize a perimeter steel frame, providing strength and stability.
• They come with fully adjustable front and rear suspension systems for customizable ride comfort and handling.
• The bikes feature a telescopic fork with adjustable compression and rebound damping at the front.
• They have a rear Sachs shock absorber with adjustable rebound and compression damping.
• The Husqvarna models come with high-performance Brembo disc brakes for excellent stopping power.
• They have a wheelbase of 1,487mm, contributing to their agility and maneuverability.
• The motorcycles boast a dry weight of approximately 118kg, making them lightweight and nimble.
• They feature a seat height of 950mm, offering a commanding riding position.
• The Husqvarna TE570, SM570R, TE-SMR 570 models come with 21-inch front and 18-inch rear wheels, suitable for various terrains.
Facts and Details:
• Husqvarna, a Swedish motorcycle manufacturer, has a rich history in off-road racing, and these models are a testament to their expertise.
• The TE in the model name stands for "Enduro," indicating their off-road capabilities, while the SM denotes "Supermoto," highlighting their street-legal performance.
• The TE-SMR 570 is a hybrid model that combines the best of both worlds, offering versatile off-road and street riding capabilities.
• These bikes feature aggressive styling and eye-catching graphics, showcasing their racing heritage.
• The Husqvarna TE570, SM570R, TE-SMR 570 models come with a high ground clearance, allowing riders to tackle challenging terrain.
• They feature a high-performance cooling system, ensuring optimal engine temperature even during intense riding conditions.
• These motorcycles have a reputation for exceptional reliability and durability, making them popular choices for both amateurs and professionals.
Maintenance Intervals, General Maintenance Tips, and Common Issues:
- Oil and filter change: Recommended every 10 to 15 hours of riding or as per the manufacturer's guidelines.
- Air filter cleaning/replacement: Check and clean/replace as necessary after every off-road ride or every few rides depending on dust conditions.
- Valve clearance check and adjustment: Typically required every 15 to 30 hours of riding.
- Spark plug replacement: Inspect and replace if necessary as per the manufacturer's recommendations.
- Chain maintenance: Regularly clean, lubricate, and adjust the chain for optimal performance and longevity.
- Suspension servicing: Check and service the suspension components periodically to maintain proper damping and performance.
- Brake system maintenance: Regularly inspect the brake pads, discs, and fluid levels for wear and replace as needed.
- Common issues may include carburetor-related problems, such as clogging or incorrect tuning. Solutions include cleaning the carburetor and adjusting the fuel mixture as per the manufacturer's guidelines. Electrical issues and occasional clutch wear are also encountered, requiring diagnosis and repair by a qualified technician.
Popular Tuning Tips or Modifications:
* Exhaust system upgrade: Install an aftermarket exhaust system for improved performance and sound.
* Air filter upgrade: Replace the stock air filter with a high-flow aftermarket filter for better air intake and increased power.
* Jetting and carburetor tuning: Fine-tune the carburetor jetting to optimize fuel delivery for different riding conditions.
* Suspension upgrades: Install aftermarket suspension components, such as fork springs or rear shock absorbers, to enhance handling and comfort.
* Sprocket and gearing modifications: Adjust the front and rear sprocket sizes to tailor the bike's performance for specific riding preferences.
Available Accessories and Aftermarket Options:
+ Skid plates and frame guards for added protection during off-road riding.
+ Handguards to shield hands from debris and enhance rider safety.
+ Upgraded footpegs for improved grip and comfort.
+ Radiator guards to protect the cooling system from rocks and debris.
+ Lighting kits for converting the bike into a street-legal version.
+ Performance exhaust systems for enhanced power and sound.
Owner Reviews and Opinions:
Powerful and torquey engine for impressive off-road and street performance.
Excellent handling and suspension for tackling various terrains.
Lightweight and nimble, allowing for easy maneuverability.
Durable build quality and reliability.
Distinctive styling and graphics.
Limited fuel capacity for long-distance rides.
Maintenance can be more frequent compared to some competitors.
Availability of certain spare parts may be a challenge in certain areas.
Repairs that Need to be Carried Out Most Frequently:
■ Routine maintenance tasks such as oil and filter changes.
■ Air filter cleaning/replacement.
■ Valve clearance adjustments.
■ Chain and sprocket replacement.
■ Suspension component servicing.
Click the green button to securely purchase and instantly download your detailed Husqvarna shop handbook, complete with troubleshooting tips and expert advice, in convenient PDF format on RepairLoader using PayPal. Upon completing your PayPal payment, you'll gain access to the official Husqvarna OEM shop manual/parts list download link. The link will appear on the checkout page, and you'll receive immediate email confirmation with payment and download details.