To make it easier for you to choose the right manual, we have compiled various information for you below, such as model designations, types, and production years.
The manual is relevant for the listed models: 325, 335, 345, 300 Series / Deere & Company, built in Horicon, Wisconsin, USA
John Deere 325
John Deere 335
John Deere 345
John Deere 325 - Serial numbers from 070001 to 120000
John Deere 335 - Serial numbers from 020001 to 090000
John Deere 345 - Serial numbers from 070001 to 120000
Engine 325: Kawasaki FC540V, gasoline, 1-cylinder, air-cooled vertical-shaft, 534 cc, 32.64 ci, 3.50x3.38 inches, 89 mm x 86 mm, 17 hp, 12.7 kW, carburetor, 8.3:1, 1400-3350
Engine 325: Kawasaki FH531V, serial number 070001 onwards, gasoline, 2-cylinder, air-cooled vertical-shaft, V-Twin, 493 cc, 30.1 ci, 2.68x2.68 inches, 68 x 68 mm, 18 hp, 13.4 kW,
Engine 335: Kawasaki FH601V, gasoline, 2-cylinder, air-cooled vertical-shaft, V-Twin, 675 cc, 41.2 ci, 2.96x2.99 inches, 75 x 76 mm, 20 hp, 14.9 kW,
Engine 345: Kawasaki FD590V, gasoline, 2-cylinder, air-cooled vertical-shaft, V-Twin, 585 cc, 35.7 ci, 2.91x2.68 inches, 74 x 68 mm, 18 hp, 13.4 kW, carburetor, 8.7:1, 1400-3350.
Publication number: TM-1760
Production year(s): 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001.
Total Pages: 568
Manual Language: English
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
"Master Your Garden: Download the Manual for the John Deere 325, 335, 345 Garden Tractor"
Take your gardening and lawn care to the next level with the John Deere 325, 335, and 345 garden tractors. These versatile and reliable machines are designed to tackle a variety of tasks with ease, from mowing and hauling to snow removal and landscaping. To operate and maintain your garden tractor properly, having access to the manual is crucial. In this comprehensive guide, we will provide you with engine specifications, maintenance tips, common issues, available accessories, owner reviews, and more for the John Deere 325, 335, and 345 garden tractors. Download the manual today and become a master of your garden.
Engine Specifications/Technical Data (John Deere 325, 335, 345 Garden Tractor):
• The John Deere 325 is equipped with a liquid-cooled, 2-cylinder gasoline engine with a displacement of approximately 724cc.
• The tractor offers a hydrostatic transmission with infinite forward and reverse gears for smooth operation.
• It features a mower deck with a cutting width of 48 inches, allowing for efficient mowing of large areas.
• The John Deere 335 is powered by a liquid-cooled, 2-cylinder gasoline engine with a displacement of approximately 745cc.
• It offers a hydrostatic transmission with infinite forward and reverse gears for precise control.
• The tractor is equipped with a mower deck with a cutting width of 54 inches, providing excellent coverage and productivity.
• The John Deere 345 features a liquid-cooled, 2-cylinder gasoline engine with a displacement of approximately 895cc.
• It offers a hydrostatic transmission with infinite forward and reverse gears for effortless maneuverability.
• The tractor comes with a mower deck with a cutting width of 54 inches, ensuring quick and efficient mowing.
• All three models feature power steering for easy handling and maneuvering.
• They are equipped with hydraulic deck lift systems for convenient adjustment of cutting height.
• The garden tractors have a robust construction with heavy-duty frames and components for durability and longevity.
• They offer comfortable operator seating with ergonomic controls for reduced operator fatigue during long hours of use.
Facts and Details:
- The John Deere 325, 335, and 345 garden tractors are part of John Deere's premium line of residential mowers.
- These tractors are known for their powerful engines, exceptional cut quality, and overall performance.
- The hydrostatic transmission allows for smooth speed and direction changes without the need for manual shifting.
- They offer excellent traction and stability, making them suitable for various terrains and slopes.
- The garden tractors are designed with ease of maintenance in mind, with accessible service points and user-friendly components.
- Owners appreciate the versatility of these models, as they can be equipped with a range of attachments for different lawn care and landscaping tasks.
- The tractors provide a comfortable ride and ergonomic seating position, minimizing operator fatigue.
- The John Deere 325, 335, and 345 garden tractors are backed by the reputation of John Deere, a trusted and respected brand in the industry.
- Users commend the tractors for their durability and longevity, with many owners reporting years of reliable service.
- The garden tractors are lauded for their precise cutting performance, leaving a professional-looking finish on the lawn.
- They offer excellent mulching and bagging capabilities, providing flexibility for grass clippings management.
- The tractors feature efficientfuel consumption, allowing for extended use without frequent refueling.
Maintenance Intervals, General Maintenance Tips, and Common Issues:
► Follow the recommended maintenance intervals outlined in the manual, including oil changes, filter replacements, and lubrication tasks.
► Regularly inspect and clean the mower deck to ensure optimal cutting performance and prevent grass buildup.
► Keep the air filter clean and replace it when necessary to maintain proper engine performance.
► Check and maintain the tire pressure to ensure even and consistent traction.
► Lubricate all moving parts, such as spindles, pulleys, and linkage points, to reduce wear and ensure smooth operation.
► Inspect the blades regularly and sharpen or replace them as needed to achieve a clean and precise cut.
► Address any fuel-related issues, such as clogged fuel filters or carburetor problems, through proper cleaning and maintenance.
► Regularly check and adjust the drive belt tension to maintain optimal transmission performance.
► Keep the tractor clean and free from debris, especially around cooling fins and engine components.
► Store the tractor in a dry and sheltered area to protect it from the elements and prevent rust or corrosion.
Popular Tuning Tips or Modifications:
* Upgrading the mower blades to high-performance options for improved cutting efficiency and quality.
* Installing a mulching kit for enhanced grass clippings management and nutrient recycling.
* Adding a rear bagger attachment for efficient collection and disposal of grass clippings.
* Installing weight kits or wheel weights for improved traction on slopes or in challenging conditions.
* Upgrading the seat to a more comfortable and ergonomic option for extended use.
Available Accessories, Attachments, and Aftermarket Options:
■ Front-end loaders for handling heavy materials or moving dirt.
■ Rear-mounted tillers for soil preparation and cultivation.
■ Snow blowers or snow blades for efficient snow removal.
■ Lawn aerators for maintaining a healthy and vibrant lawn.
■ Dump carts or tow-behind spreaders for hauling and spreading materials.
■ Rear baggers or grass catchers for efficient collection of grass clippings.
■ Trailer hitches for towing additional equipment or attachments.
■ Leaf vacuums or leaf blowers for easy leaf cleanup.
■ Striping kits for creating professional-looking lawn patterns.
Owner Reviews and Opinions about the Strengths and Weaknesses:
☺ Reliable and powerful engines that deliver consistent performance.
☺ Excellent cutting quality and versatility for various lawn care tasks.
☺ Comfortable seating and ergonomic controls for an enjoyable user experience.
☺ Durable construction and components that withstand demanding use.
☺ Wide range of available attachments for versatile functionality.
☺ Smooth and precise hydrostatic transmission for effortless operation.
☺ Easy maintenance and access to service points.
☻ Some owners have reported issues with the electrical system, such as faulty wiring or failed switches.
☻ The cost of genuine John Deere parts and accessories can be higher compared to aftermarket options.
☻ Limited availability of certain attachments or accessories in specific regions.
Repairs That Need to Be Carried Out Most Frequently and Parts That Often Break:
→ Replacing worn or damaged mower blades for optimal cutting performance.
→ Addressing electrical system issues, such as wiring repairs or component replacements.
→ Replacing worn or damaged drive belts to maintain proper transmission functionality.
→ Repairing or replacing worn or damaged tires for optimal traction.
→ Servicing or replacing fuel filters and carburetors to address fuel-related issues.
→ Repairing or replacing worn or damaged deck spindles or pulleys for smooth blade operation.
→ Maintaining and repairing steering components, such as tie rods or steering linkages, for precise steering control.
→ Addressing issues with the engine's cooling system, such as cleaning or replacing clogged coolingfins or addressing radiator leaks.
→ Repairing or replacing damaged or worn deck lift mechanisms for proper cutting height adjustment.
→ Servicing or replacing worn or damaged hydrostatic transmission components, such as seals or filters.
→ Addressing issues with the ignition system, such as faulty spark plugs or ignition coils.
Click the green button to download the comprehensive John Deere PDF service manual for complete maintenance guidance. Upon completing your payment, the official John Deere OEM service manual/parts list for the garden tractors will be available for download. The download link will appear on the checkout page, and we will promptly email you the payment and download information.