Specs and Product-Details:
Model, type / brand or manufacturer: 325, 335, 345, 300 Series / John Deere built in Horicon, Wisconsin, USA
ENGINE- 325 specs: Kawasaki FC540V, gasoline, 1-cylinder, air-cooled, vertical-shaft, 534 cc, 32.64 ci, 3.50x3.38 inches, 89 x 86 mm, 17 hp, 12.7 kW, carburetor, 8.3:1, Idle RPM 1400-3350.
ENGINE- 335 specs: Kawasaki FH601V, gasoline, 1-cylinder, air-cooled, vertical-shaft, V-Twin, 675 cc, 41.2 ci, 2.96x2.99 inches, 75 x 76 mm, 20 hp, 14.9 kW.
John Deere 425, 445, 455 Garden Tractor repair manual
manufacturer: 425, 445, 455, 400 Series / John Deere built in Horicon, Wisconsin, USA.
Engine 425 detail: Kawasaki FD620D, gasoline, 2-cylinder, liquid-cooled, horizontal-shaft, V-twin, serial
ENGINE- 345 specs: Kawasaki FD590V, gasoline, 1-cylinder, air-cooled, vertical-shaft, V-Twin, 585 cc, 35.7 ci, 2.91x2.68 inches, 74 mm x 68 mm, 18 hp, 13.4 kW, carburetor, 8.7:1, Idle RPM 1400-3350.
KAWASAKI FH531V ENGINE (325)
KAWASAKI FH601V ENGINE (335)
KAWASAKI FD611V ENGINE (345)
SCHEMATIC AND WIRING HARNESS 325/335
SCHEMATIC AND WIRING HARNESS 345
COMPONENT LOCATION 325/335
John Deere LA130, LA140, LA150 Lawn Tractor repair manual
LA140, LA150, LA100 Series / John Deere, built in Greeneville, Tennessee, USA.
Engine details LA130: Briggs & Stratton, gasoline, 2-cylinder, air-cooled, 724 cc, 44.2 ci,
STANDARD ELECTRICAL SCHEMATIC?325/335
W1 WIRING HARNESS?325/335
ELECTRICAL WIRING HARNESSES?325/335
MOWER DECK 38 INCH
MOWER DECK 44 INCH
MOWER DECK 48 INCH CONVERTIBLE
MOWER DECK 54 INCH
Production year(s): 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001.
Manual Language: English
Manual format: PDF / e-book (zip)
Models: 325, 335, 345
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
10 interesting tech specs about the John Deere 335 Garden Tractor (KAWASAKI FH601V ENGINE):
1. The John Deere 335 Garden Tractor is powered by a Kawasaki FH601V V-twin engine with a power output of 19 horsepower.
2. It has a cutting width of 48 inches and can mow at speeds up to 7.5 mph.
3. The mower is equipped with a hydrostatic transmission, which provides smooth and efficient operation.
4. It has a fuel tank capacity of 5 gallons, allowing for extended use between fill-ups.
5. The mower's cutting height can be adjusted between 1 and 4 inches, providing flexibility for different mowing conditions.
6. The 335 is designed with a side-mount cutting deck, which allows for easy access to the blades for maintenance.
7. The mower has a 3-blade cutting system that is designed to provide a clean and precise cut.
8. The 335 is equipped with a seat belt and a ROPS (Rollover Protective Structure) to ensure the operator's safety.
9. The mower has a weight of 602 pounds and is built with a durable steel frame.
10. The 335 is designed to be easy to maintain and service, with convenient access to all major components and it also has a power steering which makes it easy to operate and maneuver.
Our guide for the John Deere 335 Garden Tractor would typically include information on how to troubleshoot and repair common issues that may arise with the tractor, such as engine problems, transmission issues, and electrical malfunctions. It would also include information on regular maintenance tasks, such as changing the oil and checking the tire pressure.
The guide would likely include step-by-step instructions for performing repairs, as well as diagrams and illustrations to help clarify the instructions. It would also include a list of the tools and parts needed to complete the repairs, along with tips and best practices for maintaining the tractor.
It's important to keep in mind that repair guides for specific tractor models and years may vary, and it's always recommended to consult the owner's manual for specific repair instructions and maintenance schedule for your tractor model and year. Additionally, it's also important to keep in mind that this model is quite old, some parts may not be available anymore, and some replacement parts might need to be sourced from aftermarket suppliers.
This for John Deere 335 Garden Tractor can be found online on the official John Deere website, or through some third-party websites. They can also be found at the local John Deere dealerships or other authorized service centers.