Manual details, specs and technical data:
Production year(s): 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001
Model / manufacturer: 325, 335, 345, 300 Series / John Deere Construction / JD / Deere & Company (Horicon, Wisconsin, USA)
Engine 325: Kawasaki FC540V, gasoline, 1-cylinder, air-cooled, vertical-shaft, 534 cc, 32.64 ci, 3.50x3.38 inches, 89 mm x 86 mm, 17 hp, 12.7 kW, carburetor, 8.3:1.
John Deere 425, 445, 455 Garden Tractor repair manual
manufacturer: 425, 445, 455, 400 Series / John Deere built in Horicon, Wisconsin, USA.
Engine 425 detail: Kawasaki FD620D, gasoline, 2-cylinder, liquid-cooled, horizontal-shaft, V-twin, serial
Engine 325: Kawasaki FH531V, gasoline, 1-cylinder, air-cooled, vertical-shaft, serial number 070001, 493 cc, 30.1 ci, 2.68x2.68 inches, 68 x 68 mm, 18 hp, 13.4 kW.
Engine 335: Kawasaki FH601V, gasoline, 2-cylinder, air-cooled, vertical-shaft V-Twin, 675 cc, 41.2 ci, 2.96x2.99 inches, 75 mm x 76 mm, 20 hp, 14.9 kW.
Engine 345: Kawasaki FD590V, gasoline, 2-cylinder, air-cooled, vertical-shaft V-Twin, 585 cc, 35.7 ci, 2.91x2.68 inches, 74 x 68 mm, 18 hp, 13.4 kW, 8.7:1.
Publication Number: TM1760
Manual Language: English
Manual format: PDF / e-book (zip)
John Deere LA130, LA140, LA150 Lawn Tractor repair manual
LA140, LA150, LA100 Series / John Deere, built in Greeneville, Tennessee, USA.
Engine details LA130: Briggs & Stratton, gasoline, 2-cylinder, air-cooled, 724 cc, 44.2 ci,
Delivery: A Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
Engine 345 (FD611V)
Power Train (Hydrostatic)
Engine 325 (FH531V)
Engine 335 (FH601V)
10 interesting tech specs about the John Deere 345 garden tractor (Kawasaki FD590V engine):
1. The John Deere 345 garden tractor is powered by a Kawasaki FD590V engine.
2. The engine has a power output of 17 horsepower and V-Twin design.
3. The tractor has a cutting width of 48 inches, allowing it to cover a large area in a short amount of time.
4. It has a cutting height range of 1 - 4 inches, which can be adjusted to suit different types of grass.
5. The tractor features a hydrostatic transmission for smooth and precise control.
6. It has a fuel tank capacity of 5 gallons, providing extended run time between refueling.
7. The tractor has a weight of 717 lbs, which makes it sturdy and durable.
8. The 345 offers a comfortable operator station with armrests and a high back seat.
9. It has a large capacity grass catcher that can hold up to 6.5 bushels of clippings, making it easy to dispose of debris.
10. The tractor has a top speed of 5.5 mph, making it ideal for large lawns and commercial properties. It also has a cruise control option for operator's convenience. It also features a 4WD system, making it easy to navigate through rough terrains. Additionally, it has a power steering option that makes it easy to maneuver in tight spaces.
Tips for engine failure analysis:
One of the most common causes of engine failure in the 1999 John Deere 335 garden tractor is a lack of proper maintenance. This can include neglecting to change the oil and filter, failing to check the air filter, or not keeping the mower deck clean. These issues can lead to a build-up of dirt and debris in the engine, which can cause damage to the internal components and lead to a loss of power or even a complete engine failure.
Another common cause of engine failure in the 1999 John Deere 335 garden tractor is a problem with the fuel system. This can include issues with the fuel filter, fuel injectors, or fuel pump. These issues can cause a lack of fuel pressure, which can lead to a loss of power or even a complete engine failure.
Another potential cause of engine failure is a problem with the cooling system. This can include issues with the radiator, water pump, or thermostat. These issues can cause the engine to overheat, which can lead to damage to the internal components and a complete engine failure.
To prevent engine failure, it is important to follow the manufacturer's recommended maintenance schedule and address any issues as they arise. Additionally, it is important to use the correct type and grade of oil and to change the oil and filter at the recommended intervals.
In the case of a 1999 John Deere 335 garden tractor, failure analysis of the engine can help determine the cause of any issues and guide repairs. By understanding the root cause of the failure, the repairs can be targeted to fix the specific problem, and prevent it from happening again in the future.