Acquire the John Deere 5210, 5310, 5410, 5510 workshop manual to service, overhaul, or fix your tractor promptly.
Manual details, specs and technical data:
The manual is valid for the following models: 5210, 5310, 5410, 5510, 5000 Ten Series / John Deere (Augusta, Georgia, USA)
John Deere 5210: Serial numbers range from LV5210S350000 to LV5210S420000.
John Deere 5310: Serial numbers range from LV5310S330000 to LV5310S420000.
John Deere 5410: Serial numbers range from LV5410S350000 to LV5410S420000.
John Deere 5510: Serial numbers range from LV5510S330000 to LV5510S420000.
Engine 5210: John Deere 3029D, diesel, 3-cylinder, liquid-cooled, 179 ci, 2.9 L, 4.19x4.33 inches, 106 mm x 110 mm, 53 hp, 39.5 kW, 17.8:1119.5 lb-ft, 162.0 Nm.
Engine 5310: John Deere 3029T, turbocharged diesel, 3-cylinder, liquid-cooled, 179 ci, 2.9 L, 4.19x4.33 inches, 106 mm x 110 mm, 64 hp, 47.7 kW, 17.8:1, 2400, 825-2600, 143.8 lb-ft, 195.0 Nm.
Engine 5410: John Deere 4045D, diesel, 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled, 276 ci, 4.5 L, 4.19x5.00 inches, 106 mm x 127 mm, 81 hp, 60.4 kW, 17.6:1, 179.2 lb-ft, 243.0 Nm, 1400,
Engine 5510: John Deere 4045T, turbocharged diesel, 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled, 276 ci, 4.5 L, 4.19x5.00 inches, 106 x 127 mm, 89 hp, 66.4 kW, 17.0:1, 825-2600, 227.2 lb-ft, 308.1 Nm, 1400,
Production year(s): 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001
Publication number: TM-1716
Manual Language: English
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
"Get to Know the Versatile John Deere 5210, 5310, 5410, 5510 Tractors"
The John Deere 5000 series tractors are known for their durability, efficiency, and reliability. Among them, the 5210, 5310, 5410, and 5510 models have gained a reputation as versatile workhorses that can handle a wide range of tasks. Whether it's plowing, planting, mowing, or hauling, these tractors are designed to deliver top performance in any condition.
10 interesting tech specs about the John Deere 5510 Tractor (4045T engine):
1. The John Deere 5510 tractor is powered by a 4045T diesel engine.
2. It has a power output of 85 horsepower.
3. The tractor is equipped with a PowerQuad transmission that allows for smooth and easy speed control.
4. It features a 3-point hitch for attaching a variety of implements.
5. The tractor has a fuel capacity of 60 gallons.
6. The 5510 is designed with a durable, heavy-duty steel frame that is built to last.
7. It has a maximum speed of 31 mph.
8. The tractor is equipped with a comfortable high-back seat with armrests for added comfort during operation.
9. The 5510 is equipped with power steering for easy maneuverability and precision.
10. It comes with a wide range of attachments options like loader, backhoe, mower, cultivator, plow, etc.
The John Deere 5210, 5310, 5410, and 5510 tractors are all part of the 5000 Series, which was introduced in 1996. These tractors were designed to be versatile and efficient, with a range of engine options, including the 2.9-liter PowerTech engine and the 4.5-liter PowerTech engine. They also feature a comfortable operator station with an ergonomic design and easy-to-use controls.
"Tips for fixing the brakes on John Deere 5210, 5310, 5410, or 5510 tractors"
The brakes on a tractor are a crucial safety feature. Here are some tips on how to fix the brakes on your John Deere 5210, 5310, 5410, or 5510 tractor:
- Check the brake fluid level and add fluid as needed to bring it to the proper level.
- Inspect the brake pads and replace them if they are worn down.
- Look for any leaks or damage in the brake lines and replace the affected lines.
- Inspect the brake calipers for any signs of leaks or damage and replace them if they are damaged.
- Check the brake booster for any leaks or damage and replace it if it is damaged.
- Inspect the brake master cylinder for any leaks or damage and replace it if it is damaged.
- Inspect the brake pedals for any signs of wear or damage and replace them if they are worn or damaged.
- Make sure the brake shoes are adjusted correctly.
Interesting Facts and Details: The John Deere 5210, 5310, 5410, and 5510 tractors are all powered by John Deere's reliable PowerTech engines, which deliver up to 89 horsepower. These tractors come equipped with an independent PTO (Power Take-Off) system, which allows you to engage or disengage the PTO without stopping the tractor. Additionally, they feature a Category II 3-point hitch system, which provides greater lifting capacity and flexibility for attaching implements.
Always refer to the operator's manual for specific instructions on your tractor model. If you are unsure about performing these repairs, it's best to take the tractor to a professional. Don't compromise safety when it comes to the brakes of your tractor. Visit www.repairloader.com to buy a manual for your tractor, and always perform regular maintenance to ensure it runs smoothly. Upon completing a secure payment, you will receive an email containing all the necessary download information, and your original John Deere manual or repair guide download link will be provided on the checkout page.
Price: 19.99 USD