21-Inch Walk-Behind Mower
Model / manufacturer (brand): JA60, JA62, JA65, JE75, JX75 / John Deere Construction / Deere & Company
Publication Number: TM-1723
Manual Language: English
Manual format: PDF / e-book
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
John Deere Scotts L1642, L17.542, lawn mower factory service Manual
brand: L1642, L17.542 / Deere & Company, built in Greeneville, Tennessee, USA.
Engine details L1642: Kohler, gasoline, 1-cylinder, air-cooled, 426 cc, 26 ci, 16 hp,
10 interesting tech specs about the John Deere JX75 Lawn Mower:
John Deere RX63, RX73, RX75, SX75, RX95, SX95 Riding lawn mower service technical manual - TM1391
manufacturer: RX63, RX73, RX75, SX75, RX95, SX95 / John Deere
Engine RX63: Kawasaki FA210V, gasoline, 1-cylinder, air-cooled, vertical-shaft, 209 cc, 12.8 ci, 2.83x2.01 inches,
1. The John Deere JX75 lawn mower is powered by a 6.75 horsepower engine.
2. It has a cutting width of 21 inches.
3. The mower is equipped with a 3-in-1 cutting system that allows for side discharge, mulching, and bagging options.
4. It features a 6-position height adjustment, allowing for a cutting range of 1.25 to 3.75 inches.
5. The JX75 is equipped with a large, easy-to-empty grass bag that holds up to 2.5 bushels.
6. The handlebars are ergonomically designed for comfortable operation.
7. The mower has a fuel capacity of 1.3 gallons.
8. The JX75 is equipped with a durable steel deck that is built to last.
9. It has a maximum speed of 3.6 mph.
10. The JX75 is designed with a compact and lightweight frame, making it easy to maneuver and store.
Mower Lift Linkage information:
The JE75 is a lawn tractor that was manufactured by John Deere. The mower lift linkage on this tractor is responsible for raising and lowering the mower deck. The mower lift linkage consists of a series of levers, rods, and bushings that are connected to the mower deck and the tractor's lift lever.
The mower lift linkage is connected to the lift lever through a series of rods and bushings. The lift lever is located on the right side of the tractor, near the operator's seat. When the operator pulls the lever, it activates the mower lift linkage, which raises and lowers the mower deck.
It is important to keep the mower lift linkage in good working condition in order to ensure that the mower deck can be raised and lowered smoothly and easily. Over time, the bushings and rods in the linkage can wear out, causing the linkage to become loose or difficult to move. If this happens, the linkage should be inspected and any worn or damaged parts should be replaced.
It's also important to keep the linkage lubricated to prevent wear and tear, refer to the operator's manual for the lubrication points and type of lubricant recommended.
In summary, the John Deere JE75 mower lift linkage is a system of levers, rods, and bushings that are responsible for raising and lowering the mower deck on the tractor. Keeping the linkage in good working condition, lubricated and inspecting for any wear or damage, is important to ensure the smooth and easy operation of the mower deck. Always refer to the operator's manual for specific instructions on your tractor model.