Specs and Product-Details:
Model / manufacturer: JA60, JA62, JA65, JE75, JX75, JX85 / Deere & Company
Engine JA62 :
Engine JA65 :
Publication Number: TM1723
Manual Language: English
Manual format: PDF / e-book (zip)
John Deere Scotts L1642, L17.542, lawn mower factory service Manual
brand: L1642, L17.542 / Deere & Company, built in Greeneville, Tennessee, USA.
Engine details L1642: Kohler, gasoline, 1-cylinder, air-cooled, 426 cc, 26 ci, 16 hp,
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
- Engine - Briggs & Stratton Quantum
- Engine - Briggs & Stratton Intek
- Engine - Kawasaki
- Power Train
10 interesting tech specs about the John Deere JX85 Walk-Behind Mower:
1. The John Deere JX85 is powered by a 6.75 horsepower engine.
2. It has a cutting width of 21 inches.
3. The mower is equipped with a 3-in-1 cutting system that allows for side discharge, mulching, and bagging options.
4. It features a 6-position height adjustment, allowing for a cutting range of 1.25 to 3.75 inches.
5. The JX85 is equipped with a large, easy-to-empty grass bag that holds up to 2.5 bushels.
6. The handlebars are ergonomically designed for comfortable operation.
7. The mower has a fuel capacity of 1.3 gallons.
8. The JX85 is equipped with a durable steel deck that is built to last.
9. It has a maximum speed of 3.6 mph.
10. The JX85 is designed with a compact and lightweight frame, making it easy to maneuver and store.
The John Deere JA62 is a lawn mower that is designed for residential use. It is a reliable and efficient machine, but like any piece of equipment, it can experience issues that require troubleshooting. Here are some tips for troubleshooting common problems with the John Deere JA62 lawn mower:
Engine problems: If the engine is not running properly, check the oil level and the air filter. Low oil levels or a dirty air filter can cause the engine to run poorly. In addition, check the spark plug to make sure it is in good condition and properly gapped.
Starting problems: If the mower is not starting, check the battery and make sure it is charged and properly connected. Also, check the starter solenoid and make sure it is functioning properly.
Cutting problems: If the mower is not cutting properly, check the blade engagement lever and make sure it is in the correct position. Also, check the blades for any damage or wear and make sure they are properly sharpened.
Drive system problems: If the mower is not moving properly, check the drive belt and make sure it is properly adjusted and in good condition. Also, check the wheels and make sure they are properly inflated and not worn or damaged.
Electrical problems: If the lights or other electrical components are not working properly, check the fuses and make sure they are not blown.
Fuel problems: Check the fuel filter and make sure it is clean and not clogged. Also, check the fuel lines and make sure they are not leaking.
If you are still having problems with your mower after troubleshooting, it may be necessary to take it to a professional for further diagnosis and repair. It is recommended to contact an authorized John Deere service center, where a trained technician can diagnose the problem and make the necessary repairs quickly and efficiently.