To make it easier for you to choose the right manual, we have compiled various information for you below, such as model designations, types, and production years.
The manual is compatible with the following models: (brand): 210, 210 Centurion / Cessna Aircraft Company
Cessna 210 (Year: 1970)
Cessna 210 Centurion (Year: 1971)
Cessna 210 Centurion (Year: 1972)
Cessna 210 Centurion (Year: 1973)
Cessna 210 Centurion (Year: 1974)
Cessna 210 Centurion (Year: 1975)
Cessna 210 Centurion (Year: 1976)
Production/model years: 1976 1975 1974 1973 1972 1971 1970.
Manual Language: English
"Get Your OEM Cessna 210 Aircraft Manual Download Now!"
If you are a proud owner or enthusiast of the 1970-1976 Cessna 210 aircraft, you've come to the right place. This comprehensive guide offers engine specifications, maintenance tips, common issues, tuning modifications, compatible accessories, and more. Whether you're a seasoned pilot or new to the world of aviation, this information will empower you to maintain and optimize your Cessna 210's performance, ensuring safe and enjoyable flights for years to come.
Engine Specifications / Technical Data:
• Engine: Continental IO-520-L (1970-1971 models) / Continental IO-520-M (1972-1976 models)
• Power: 285 horsepower at 2,700 RPM (IO-520-L) / 300 horsepower at 2,700 RPM (IO-520-M)
• Propeller: McCauley D3A32C88 (1970-1975 models) / McCauley D3A32C87 (1976 models)
• Maximum Speed: 195 knots
• Cruise Speed: 183 knots
• Stall Speed (Flaps Down): 64 knots
• Stall Speed (Flaps Up): 72 knots
• Range: 915 nautical miles (with long-range tanks)
• Fuel Capacity: 90 gallons (standard) / 108 gallons (long-range tanks)
• Takeoff Distance: 1,275 feet
• Landing Distance: 1,215 feet
• Service Ceiling: 19,100 feet
• Empty Weight: 2,220 pounds
• Maximum Takeoff Weight: 3,800 pounds
• Wing Span: 36 feet 9 inches
• Wing Area: 174 square feet
• Length: 28 feet 2 inches
• Height: 9 feet 8 inches
Facts and Details:
- The Cessna 210 Centurion is a high-performance, single-engine aircraft known for its versatility and reliability.
- It features a six-seat configuration, making it suitable for both personal and business use.
- The Cessna 210 was part of the "Century Series" of aircraft produced by Cessna during this period.
- Its retractable landing gear allows for increased speed and fuel efficiency during flight.
- The aircraft's sleek design and powerful engine provide impressive performance and range capabilities.
- The 1970-1976 models featured improvements in avionics and creature comforts compared to earlier versions.
- With its spacious cabin and ample baggage area, the Cessna 210 offers a comfortable flying experience for passengers.
- The aircraft's high wing design provides excellent visibility for both pilots and passengers.
- The Cessna 210's stable flight characteristics and responsive controls make it a favorite among pilots.
- Various optional equipment and avionics packages were available to suit individual pilot preferences.
Maintenance Intervals, General Maintenance Tips, and Common Issues:
► Follow the manufacturer's recommended maintenance schedule and inspections for airworthiness.
► Regularly check and maintain engine oil, coolant, and hydraulic fluid levels.
► Keep the aircraft clean and hanger it when not in use to protect it from weather elements.
► Inspect and maintain tires and landing gear to ensure safe takeoffs and landings.
► Perform regular avionics checks to ensure proper functioning of communication and navigation systems.
Five Tips for Effective Maintenance:
1. Follow the manufacturer's recommended maintenance intervals and stay up to date with inspections.
2. Regularly check and maintain the aircraft's engine, propeller, and landing gear systems.
3. Keep the aircraft clean, and promptly address any corrosion or damage to its exterior and interior.
4. Prioritize avionics checks and keep the communication and navigation systems in excellent condition.
5. Store the aircraft in a secure hangar or under a protective cover to shield it from the elements.
Popular Tuning Tips or Modifications:
■ Upgrading avionics to modern systems with GPS and weather capabilities.
■ Installing speed mods to increase cruising speed and fuel efficiency.
■ Adding vortex generators to improve low-speed handling and stall characteristics.
■ Upgrading interior components and comfort features for a more luxurious flying experience.
■ Installing LED lighting for improved visibility and reduced power consumption.
Accessories and Attachments:
+ Aircraft Covers and Sunshades
+ Avionics and Instrument Upgrades
+ In-Flight Entertainment Systems
+ Interior Refurbishment Kits
+ Exterior Decals and Paint Schemes
+ Windshield and Window Shades
+ Wheel Fairings and Landing Gear Accessories
+ Engine Cooling Upgrades
+ Safety and Emergency Equipment
+ Wingtip and Tail Conversions
Owner Reviews - Strengths and Weaknesses:
☺ Versatile and capable for a variety of missions and flight conditions.
☺ Spacious and comfortable cabin with excellent visibility.
☺ Reliable and easy to handle, suitable for both experienced and novice pilots.
☺ Good range and fuel efficiency for cross-country flights.
☺ High-quality construction and durable design.
☻ Limited payload capacity for larger passenger and baggage loads.
☻ Some older models may require avionics updates for modern navigation and communication.
☻ Routine maintenance can be costly for aircraft owners.
The 1970-1976 Cessna 210 aircraft represents a time-honored and celebrated design in aviation history. Known for its reliability, versatility, and high-performance capabilities, the Cessna 210 has been a popular choice among pilots for various missions, from business travel to recreational flying. Proper maintenance and regular inspections are crucial to keeping this aircraft in top-notch condition and ensuring safe and enjoyable flights. By following the maintenance tips and considering popular modifications, you can enhance your Cessna 210's capabilities and make each flight a memorable experience. Whether you are a seasoned pilot or an aviation enthusiast, the Cessna 210 remains a timeless classic that continues to inspire pilots and take to the skies with confidence.
Most Frequent Repairs and Commonly Broken Parts:
→ Engine and Propeller Maintenance and Overhaul
→ Landing Gear Inspections and Repairs
→ Avionics Upgrades and Repairs
→ Interior Component Wear and Tear
→ Exterior Surface and Paint Maintenance
→ Tires and Brake Systems
→ Fuel System Repairs and Checks
→ Electrical System Inspections and Troubleshooting
Buy the PDF version of the Cessna 210 aircraft manual by clicking the green button to access detailed shop handbook/maintenance guidelines. Once you complete the payment, you will receive the original Cessna shop manual and parts catalog download link on the checkout page. Additionally, we will promptly send you a confirmation of payment via email.