To make it easier for you to choose the right manual, we have compiled various information for you below.
The following models are included in this manual: RM125 / Suzuki Motor Corporation
- 2003 Suzuki RM125: Standard Edition.
- 2004 Suzuki RM125: Standard Edition with minor updates.
- 2005 Suzuki RM125: Improved suspension and engine tweaks.
- 2006 Suzuki RM125: Enhanced ergonomics and updated graphics.
- 2007 Suzuki RM125: Final iteration with refined engine and chassis.
- Production year(s): 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007
Language: English (some of our manuals are multi-language)
More information: Obtain your 2003-2007 Suzuki RM125 manual for immediate download
Table of Contents
- General Information
- Cooling System
- Fuel and Emission Control Systems
- Electrical System
- Wiring Diagram
Please note that the following table of contents is a partial overview and does not cover all the sections and topics included in the manual. It provides a glimpse of the manual's content.
The 2003-2007 Suzuki RM125 manual is a valuable resource for mechanics, technicians, and owners as it provides in-depth information and instructions for maintaining, repairing, and troubleshooting the Suzuki RM125 motorcycle. With detailed diagrams, technical specifications, and step-by-step procedures, the manual equips users with the knowledge and confidence to carry out complex repairs and maintenance tasks, ultimately extending the lifespan and performance of the RM125.
- The prices of these manuals and repair guides are determined by the individual sellers, and may vary across different platforms. We recommend comparing prices before making a purchase.
- Many of our manuals include comments and ratings from other users, aiding in the decision-making process. After your purchase, consider leaving a review to assist other users.
- Obtain the repair manual you need now with a lifetime guarantee for the download, as outlined in our FAQs.
- To contact the seller of the manual, please utilize our contact form and we will handle your request promptly.
- If you are satisfied with our service, please consider recommending us on social media and following us on Facebook.
- Click the download button to instantly access this manual.# Engine Specifications and Technical Data
- The 2003-2007 Suzuki RM125 is powered by a robust two-stroke, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine.
- It boasts a 125cc displacement, offering a perfect blend of power and agility.
- Equipped with a 6-speed transmission, it ensures seamless shifting.
- The RM125 features a Mikuni TMX38SS carburetor for efficient and reliable fuel delivery.
- Engine dimensions include a 54.0 mm bore and a 54.5 mm stroke.
- It has an optimal compression ratio of 8.6:1 to 10.7:1.
- The model utilizes a CDI (Capacitor Discharge Ignition) system for efficient starting.
- A wet, multi-disc clutch is present for enhanced control.
- Front suspension consists of 47mm inverted telescopic forks.
- The rear suspension includes a link-type, coil-spring, oil-damped system.
- Braking is handled by single-disc brakes at the front and rear.
- The fuel tank can hold approximately 8 liters.
- It offers a ground clearance of 350mm, suitable for diverse terrains.
- The bike's weight stands at about 87 kg, making it remarkably nimble.
Maintenance Intervals and Tips
- Replace the air filter regularly for optimal engine performance.
- Change engine oil and filter every 15 hours of riding or biannually.
- Check and adjust the chain every 500 km or after racing.
- Monitor brake pads and discs for wear.
- Annually inspect and replace the coolant.
- Regularly clean and check the spark plug.
- Lubricate suspension and bearings consistently.
Common Issues and Solutions
- Frequent carburetor adjustments for fuel-air mixture optimization.
- Replace clutch plates and inspect the basket for wear.
- Rebuild the top-end of the engine after extended use.
- Maintain suspension, including fork oil and seal replacement.
- Monitor brake system for fluid leaks and pad wear.
Effective Maintenance Tips
- Utilize high-quality, recommended engine oil.
- Keep the bike clean, especially after off-road use.
- Inspect and tighten bolts and nuts regularly.
- Use a battery tender during extended inactivity.
- Store in a dry, cool place.
Popular Tuning Tips and Modifications
- Upgrade the exhaust system for enhanced performance.
- Implement suspension modifications for improved handling.
- Install a high-performance air filter.
- Upgrade to a larger carburetor for better throttle response.
- Implement engine modifications for increased horsepower.
Compatible Accessories and Attachments
- Custom graphics kits for personalized aesthetics.
- Performance-enhancing exhaust systems.
- High-grip tires for better traction.
- Protective gear like skid plates and handguards.
- Comfort-enhancing seats and handlebars.
Owner Reviews: Strengths and Weaknesses
- Strengths: Agile handling, powerful engine, and lightweight design.
- Weaknesses: Frequent maintenance required, parts availability can be challenging.
Frequent Repairs and Vulnerable Parts
- Regular top-end rebuilds.
- Clutch plate replacements.
- Carburetor cleaning and adjustment.
- Suspension maintenance and rebuilds.
- Brake pad and disc replacements.
- Chain and sprocket wear.
- Spark plug replacements.
- Air filter cleaning and replacements.
- Coolant level checks and changes.
- Fuel system maintenance.
- Electrical system checks.
- Bearings and seals inspections.
- Gasket replacements.
- Exhaust system repairs.
Click here to download the OEM Suzuki Motor Corporation™ service manual. Following your payment, the checkout page will display your link to download the genuine Suzuki Motor Corporation™ factory manual and parts catalog in PDF format. Additionally, an immediate email confirmation of your payment will be sent.