Service/Repair your used motocross bike - Buy this downloadable PDF at RepairLoader: Suzuki Motor Corporation RM125 repair manual / DIY guide.
Suzuki RM85, RM85L 2002; 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2013 Manual
the help of this professional electronic PDF download version of the Suzuki Motor Corporation RM 85 RM85L service manual / repair guide.
Production/model years: 2007
Model specification or type: RM 125 / Suzuki Motor Corporation
Engine: 124 cc, Single cylinder, two-stroke, 54.0 x 54.5 mm (2.1 x 2.1 inches), 8.3:1, liquid cooled
Serial number: all
Manual Language: English
Manual format: PDF / e-book (zip)
Printable: Yes, all printers
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete. In addition, we will email you with all download information one minute after payment (Download link expires in 3 days)
Get Your 2007 Suzuki RM125 Running Smoothly with Our Workshop Manual and Parts List
If you're the proud owner of a 2007 Suzuki RM125, you know that keeping it in top condition requires regular maintenance and occasional repairs. That's where our workshop manual and parts list come in. With instant access to these essential resources, you can take care of everything from routine oil changes to complex engine overhauls, all from the comfort of your own garage.
Here are 15 technical specs about the 2007 Suzuki RM125 that you'll find covered in our workshop manual and parts list:
• The engine is a liquid-cooled, single-cylinder two-stroke with a displacement of 124cc.
• The bore and stroke measure 54mm x 54.5mm.
• The carburetor is a Mikuni TMX38.
• The fuel gauge is not present on the RM125.
• The transmission is a 6-speed constant mesh.
• The exhaust system features a stainless steel header and aluminum muffler.
• The front suspension is an inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped design.
• The rear suspension is a link-type, oil damped design with adjustable preload.
• The front brakes are hydraulic disc, with a single-piston caliper and 250mm rotor.
• The rear brakes are hydraulic disc, with a single-piston caliper and 220mm rotor.
• The RM125 has a fuel capacity of 7.5 liters.
• The bike's dry weight is 87 kg.
• The ignition is a CDI electronic system.
• The spark plug is an NGK BR9EG.
Our workshop manual includes detailed exploded views of all major components and systems, making it easy to identify and diagnose any issues you may encounter.
By purchasing our workshop manual and parts list, you can be confident in your ability to maintain and repair your 2007 Suzuki RM125. We offer instant access to these essential resources through our website, and payment is quick and easy with PayPal. Simply click on the green button to start the instant download, and we'll email you with all download information one minute after payment. Please remember to check your spam folder before contacting support in case our email ends up there. Don't wait any longer to get your RM125 running like new again. Buy our manual and parts list today!