Service or overhaul your cruiser motorcycle / touring motorcycle: Suzuki Motor Corporation VL 800 Volusia Boulevard C50, C50T manual.
Production/model years: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009.
This manual applies to the following models: VL 800 Volusia Boulevard C50, C50T / Suzuki Motor Corporation
2001-2004 Suzuki VL800 Volusia
2005-2009 Suzuki Boulevard C50 and C50T
2001 Suzuki VL 800K1 Volusia Intruder C50 - Engine: 805 cc (49.12 cubic inches), V2, four-stroke, 50.0 HP (36.5 kW)) @ 6500 RPM, 65.0 Nm (6.6 kgf-m or 47.9 ft.lbs) @ 5000 RPM, 160.0 km/h (99.4 mph), 83.0 x 74.4 mm (3.3 x 2.9 inches), 4 valves per cylinder, carburetor
2002 Suzuki VL 800K2 Volusia Intruder C50 - Engine: dito
2003 Suzuki VL 800K3 Volusia Intruder C50 - Engine: dito
2004 Suzuki VL 800K4 Volusia Intruder C50 - Engine: dito
2005 Suzuki VL 800T K5 Intruder - Engine: dito
2005 Suzuki VL 800K5 Volusia Intruder C50 - Engine: dito
2005 Suzuki C50TK5 Boulevard 819cc - Engine: 819.4 cc (50.00 cubic inches), V2, four-stroke, 9.4:1, 83.0 x 74.4 mm (3.3 x 2.9 inches), Injection, Single Overhead Cams (SOHC), liquid cooled.
2005 Suzuki C50K5 Boulevard 819cc - Engine: dito
2006 Suzuki VL 800TK6 C50 - Engine: all engines
2006 Suzuki Boulevard C50T (805cc) - Engine: 819.4 cc, (50.00 cubic inches), V2, four-stroke, 9.4:1, 83.0 x 74.4 mm (3.3 x 2.9 inches), 4 valves per cylinder, Single Overhead Cams (SOHC), wet sump,
2006 Suzuki Boulevard C50 (805cc) - Engine: dito
2007 Suzuki VL800T K7 Boulevard C50 - Engine: dito
2007 Suzuki VL 800K7 Boulevard C50 - Engine: dito
2007 Suzuki VL 800C K7 Boulevard C50 - Engine: dito
2008 Suzuki VL 800TK8 Boulevard C50 - Engine: dito
2008 Suzuki VL 800K8 Boulevard C50 - Engine: dito
2008 Suzuki VL 800CK8 Boulevard C50 - Engine: dito
2009 Suzuki VL 800T Boulevard C50T - Engine: dito
2009 Suzuki VL 800C Boulevard C50C - Engine: dito
2009 Suzuki VL 800 Boulevard C50 - Engine: dito
Manual Language: English
Manual format: PDF / e-book (zip)
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
"Keep Your 2001-2009 Suzuki VL 800 Volusia Boulevard C50, C50T Running Smoothly with These Repair Tips and Service Manual"
If you own a 2001-2009 Suzuki VL 800 Volusia Boulevard C50 or C50T, you know how important it is to keep your motorcycle in top shape. Regular maintenance and repair are essential to keeping your bike running smoothly, and to ensure that you get the most out of your investment. In this article, we will provide you with repair tips, parts lists, and a service manual that you can instantly download from www.repairloader.com (PDF) to help you maintain your Suzuki VL 800 Volusia Boulevard C50 or C50T.
Here are 15 tech specs about the 2001-2009 Suzuki VL 800 Volusia Boulevard C50, C50T:
• The engine is a 805cc, 45-degree V-twin, liquid-cooled, SOHC engine
• The motorcycle has a 5-speed transmission and a shaft drive
• The maximum power output is 50 horsepower at 6,000 RPM
• The fuel system is fuel-injected
• The electrical system is 12V DC with a maintenance-free battery
• The front suspension is a telescopic, coil spring, oil damped fork
• The rear suspension is a link-type, oil damped, coil spring shock absorber
• The tires are 130/90-16 on the front and 170/80-15 on the rear
• The fuel tank has a capacity of 4.1 gallons
• The air filter should be cleaned every 7,500 miles
• The spark plugs should be replaced every 7,500 miles
• The motorcycle weighs 542 lbs
• The ground clearance is 5.5 inches
• The wheelbase is 65.2 inches
• The overall length is 98.8 inches
To troubleshoot any issues that you may encounter with your 2001-2009 Suzuki VL 800 Volusia Boulevard C50 or C50T, you can refer to the service manual that is available for instant download from www.repairloader.com. The manual provides detailed instructions on how to repair and maintain your motorcycle, including step-by-step procedures, illustrations, and diagrams.
To buy the service manual, simply click on the green button on the www.repairloader.com website to start the instant download. You can pay securely using PayPal, and we will email you with all download information one minute after payment.
In addition to the service manual, here are some general repair tips to keep your 2001-2009 Suzuki VL 800 Volusia Boulevard C50 or C50T running smoothly:
- Check the oil level regularly and change the oil and filter according to the manufacturer's recommendations
- Inspect the brakes for wear and replace them if necessary
- Clean or replace the air filter regularly to prevent engine damage
- Check the spark plugs regularly and replace them if necessary
- Keep the motorcycle clean and free of debris to prevent damage to moving parts
After completing your payment securely through PayPal, you will receive an email with all the necessary download information within just one minute.
Price: 18.99 USD