To make it easier for you to choose the right manual, we have compiled various information for you below, such as model designations, types, and production years.
The following models are encompassed by this manual: 650, 750, 50 Compact Series / JD / John Deere / John Deere Construction / Deere & Company, built in Japan.
John Deere 650: LV65031001 - LV65031999
John Deere 750: LV75031001 - LV75031999
Engine 650 specs: Yanmar 2T80, diesel, 2-cylinder, liquid-cooled inline, 52.1 ci, 0.9 L, 3.15x3.35 inches, 80 mm x 85 mm, 17 hp, 12.7 kW, 22.5:1.
Engine 750 specs: Yanmar 3T80, diesel, 2-cylinder, liquid-cooled inline, 78.2 ci, 1.3 L, 3.15x3.35 inches, 80 x 85 mm, 20 hp, 14.9 kW, 22.5:1.
Production year(s): 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988.
Publication number: TM 1242
Manual Language: English
"Fix Your John Deere 650 and 750 Compact Utility Tractor with Ease - Download the Comprehensive Repair Manual Now"
The John Deere 650 and 750 compact utility tractors are powerful machines that require expert maintenance and repair to keep them in top condition. With the comprehensive repair manual, you can now fix your tractor with ease and confidence, no matter your level of technical expertise.
Engine Specs/Tech Specs:
• The John Deere 650 and 750 compact utility tractors feature a 3-cylinder, liquid-cooled diesel engine.
• They have a maximum engine power of 38 hp and 48 hp respectively.
• The tractors are equipped with a 12F/12R power-reverser transmission.
• They have a hydraulic system with a maximum flow rate of 9.5 gpm.
• The John Deere 650 and 750 compact utility tractors have a maximum lift capacity of 2,000 lbs.
• They feature an open center hydraulic system with a pressure-compensated pump.
• The tractors are fitted with an independent 540 rpm PTO.
• They have a fuel tank capacity of 25.5 gallons.
• The John Deere 650 and 750 compact utility tractors have a rear axle rated at 6,000 lbs.
• The tractors are equipped with power steering for ease of operation.
• They have a compact design for improved maneuverability.
• The John Deere 650 and 750 compact utility tractors have a maximum travel speed of 21 mph.
• They are fitted with a category I/II 3-point hitch for attaching implements.
• The tractors have a hydraulic system that provides a smooth and consistent operation.
• They feature a comfortable operator's station with ergonomic controls.
• The John Deere 650 and 750 compact utility tractors are equipped with a ROPS (Roll Over Protective Structure) for operator safety.
• The tractors have a maximum ground clearance of 14.2 inches.
• They are fitted with standard 4-wheel drive for improved traction.
• The John Deere 650 and 750 compact utility tractors have a maximum lift height of 89 inches.
• They feature a 12-volt electrical system with a 60-amp alternator.
Facts and Details:
The John Deere 650 and 750 compact utility tractors are designed for versatility and power. They are ideal for small farms, landscaping businesses, and estate maintenance. The tractors are equipped with a range of features that make them easy to operate and maintain, including power steering, hydraulic system with a maximum flow rate of 9.5 gpm, and a compact design for improved maneuverability. Additionally, the tractors have a maximum travel speed of 21 mph, making them ideal for fast and efficient transportation around the property.
Maintenance Intervals and General Maintenance Tips:
* Follow the maintenance schedule provided in the owner's manual for routine servicing, including oil changes, filter replacements, and inspections.
* Regularly check and maintain proper fluid levels, including engine oil, hydraulic fluid, and coolant.
* Inspect and clean or replace air filters as needed to ensure proper engine performance and prevent dust and debris from entering the system.
* Keep all moving parts well-lubricated, including pivot points, joints, and linkages.
* Check and adjust tire pressure regularly for optimal traction and stability.
* Inspect and clean the radiator and cooling system to prevent overheating.
* Keep the battery terminals clean and secure, and check the battery charge regularly.
Common Issues and Solutions:
* Electrical Problems: If experiencing electrical issues, check all wiring connections, fuses, and switches for proper functioning. Clean or replace any corroded or damaged connections.
* Hydraulic Leaks: Check hydraulic lines, hoses, and fittings for any signs of leakage. Replace any damaged or worn components and replenish hydraulic fluid as necessary.
* Engine Performance Issues: If the engine is running poorly or lacks power, check fuel filters, fuel lines, and the fuel tank for any contamination or blockages. Replace filters and clean the fuel system as needed.
* Transmission Problems: If experiencing difficulties with shifting or loss of power in the transmission, check the fluid level and condition. Consult the owner's manual for the proper procedure to check and change the transmission fluid.
Popular Tuning Tips or Modifications:
Upgrading the tires for enhanced traction and performance on various terrains.
Adding auxiliary lighting or LED work lights for improved visibility in low-light conditions.
Installing a front-end loader attachment for increased versatility and material handling capabilities.
Adding rear-mounted implements such as a backhoe or box blade for expanded functionality.
Available Accessories and Aftermarket Options:
Loader attachments and buckets of various sizes for different material handling applications.
Backhoe attachments with different digging depths and capabilities.
Mower decks for grass cutting and lawn maintenance.
Snowblower attachments for clearing snow during winter months.
Canopies or cabs for operator comfort and protection from the elements.
Owner Reviews and Opinions:
Versatile and reliable machines for various tasks on small to medium-sized properties.
Excellent maneuverability and compact size for navigating tight spaces.
Durable construction and long-lasting performance.
Good fuel efficiency for extended work hours.
Comfortable seating and easy-to-use controls.
Limited power for heavy-duty tasks compared to larger utility tractors.
Some owners reported occasional issues with the hydraulic system.
Higher initial cost compared to smaller lawn tractors.
Repairs That Need to Be Carried Out Most Frequently:
► Regular maintenance tasks such as oil and filter changes, lubrication, and fluid checks.
► Hydraulic system repairs, including fixing leaks and replacing worn components.
► Electrical system troubleshooting and repairs.
► Engine maintenance, including fuel system cleaning and tune-ups.
Get Instant Access to the TM1242 manual for the John Deere 650 and 750 Compact Utility Tractor - Simply Purchase with PayPal on www.repairloader.com
After completing your PayPal purchase on www.repairloader.com, the PDF download link for the TM1242 manual and parts list will be readily available on the checkout page. You will also receive an email with all the information you need to download and access your manual. Get the confidence and knowledge you need to fix