To make it easier for you to choose the right manual, we have compiled various information for you below, such as model designations, types, and production years.
This manual is applicable to the following models: DR Z125L / Suzuki Motor Corporation
Suzuki DR Z125L (2003)
Suzuki DR Z125L (2004)
Suzuki DR Z125L (2005)
Suzuki DR Z125L (2006)
Suzuki DR Z125L (2007)
Suzuki DR Z125L (2008)
Suzuki DR Z125L (2009)
Engine: 124 cc, 4-stroke, single-cylinder, SOHC 2-valve, air-cooled, 2.2x1.9 in OR 56 mm, 9.5:1
Model or production year(s): 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
Printable: Yes (all printers)
Instant delivery: Your download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
"Revamp Your Dirt Bike: Buy and Download PDF Guide for Suzuki DR Z125L Overhaul"
Ready to take your dirt biking to the next level? Our comprehensive PDF guide is the ultimate resource for overhauling and optimizing your Suzuki DR Z125L. Whether you're a passionate off-road rider or a beginner exploring the world of dirt biking, this guide has everything you need to breathe new life into your DR Z125L. From engine specifications to maintenance tips, common issue resolutions, tuning suggestions, available accessories, and aftermarket options, this guide will help you unleash the full potential of your Suzuki DR Z125L. Get ready to elevate your off-road adventures with our downloadable PDF guide.
Engine Specifications/Technical Data:
• The Suzuki DR Z125L is powered by an air-cooled, single-cylinder, four-stroke engine.
• The engine has a displacement of 124cc, providing a balanced mix of power and control for off-road riding.
• It features a SOHC (Single Overhead Camshaft) configuration for efficient valve control.
• The bore and stroke measurements are approximately 57mm x 48.8mm.
• The bike is equipped with an electric start system for convenient and reliable starting.
• The engine utilizes a five-speed transmission, allowing for versatile gear selection.
• The DR Z125L comes with a Mikuni VM20 carburetor, ensuring efficient fuel delivery.
• Front suspension consists of telescopic forks with approximately 140mm of travel.
• Rear suspension features a link-type, preload-adjustable mono-shock with approximately 143mm of travel.
• The bike has a wheelbase of approximately 49.2 inches (1250mm), providing stability on various terrains.
• The overall length of the motorcycle is around 73.6 inches (1870mm).
• The DR Z125L has a seat height of approximately 31.5 inches (800mm), suitable for riders of various heights.
• The fuel capacity of the bike is approximately 1.5 gallons (5.5 liters), allowing for extended off-road rides.
• Front and rear brakes utilize mechanical drum brakes for reliable stopping power.
• The dry weight of the DR Z125L is approximately 183 lbs (83 kg), making it lightweight and agile for off-road maneuverability.
• The bike features knobby tires for enhanced traction on dirt trails and off-road surfaces.
• The DR Z125L comes with a high-mounted fender and protective handguards for added durability and rider protection.
• The motorcycle features a durable steel frame designed to withstand rugged off-road conditions.
Facts and Details:
- The Suzuki DR Z125L is a versatile off-road motorcycle designed for riders of all skill levels.
- It offers a perfect balance between power, agility, and ease of handling, making it an ideal choice for beginner and intermediate riders.
- The DR Z125L's compact size and lightweight construction make it easy to maneuver through tight trails and obstacles.
- Riders appreciate the bike's smooth power delivery, allowing for precise control in various off-road conditions.
- The motorcycle features a comfortable and upright riding position, reducing rider fatigue during long off-road adventures.
- The DR Z125L's electric start system ensures hassle-free starting, eliminating the need for kick-starting.
- The bike's suspension setup provides a plush and compliant ride, absorbing bumps and providing stability on uneven terrains.
- Suzuki's reputation for reliability is reflected in the DR Z125L's robust build quality and durable components.
- The motorcycle's low seat height makes it accessible to riders of different heights, providing confidence and control.
- The DR Z125L features a user-friendly and intuitive control layout, enhancing the overall riding experience.
Maintenance Intervals, Tips, and Common Issues:
► Regular oil and filter changes: Follow the manufacturer's recommended intervals for proper engine lubrication.
► Air filter maintenance: Clean or replace the air filter regularly to prevent debris from entering the engine.
► Chain maintenance: Keep the chain properly lubricated and adjusted to ensure smooth power transfer.
► Valve clearance adjustment: Check and adjust valve clearances at the specified intervals to maintain optimal engine performance.
► Spark plug replacement: Replace the spark plug as recommended by the manufacturer for consistent ignition.
► Common issues: Some owners have reported issues with the bike's carburetor, such as clogged jets or improper fuel delivery. Regular cleaning and maintenance of the carburetor can help prevent these issues.
Popular Tuning Tips or Modifications:
+ Upgrading the exhaust system for improved performance and sound.
+ Installing an aftermarket air filter for increased airflow and potential power gains.
+ Fine-tuning the carburetor for optimal fuel delivery and throttle response.
+ Adding handguards and skid plates for increased rider protection.
+ Installing a high-performance suspension system for enhanced off-road handling.
Available Accessories and Aftermarket Options:
■ Skid plates and engine guards for increased protection during off-road riding.
■ Upgraded handlebars and controls for improved ergonomics and rider comfort.
■ Aftermarket exhaust systems and mufflers for enhanced performance and sound.
■ Graphics kits and seat covers for customized styling.
■ Luggage racks and storage options for carrying gear during off-road adventures.
Owner Reviews and Opinions:
☺ Strengths: Lightweight and agile, user-friendly, great for beginner riders.
☻ Weaknesses: Some owners have mentioned that the bike's suspension could be stiffer for aggressive off-road riding.
Repairs Carried Out Most Frequently and Commonly Broken Parts:
→ Chain and sprocket maintenance: Regular chain adjustments and sprocket replacements are necessary due to wear and tear.
→ Carburetor cleaning and maintenance: The carburetor may require periodic cleaning and adjustment for optimal fuel delivery.
→ Air filter replacement: The air filter should be regularly cleaned or replaced to prevent debris from entering the engine.
→ Valve adjustments: Regular valve clearance checks and adjustments are necessary for optimal engine performance.
→ Spark plug replacement: Spark plugs may wear out and require replacement for consistent ignition.
→ Brake pad replacement: Brake pads may wear out over time and require replacement for reliable braking performance.
Click the green button to instantly download the comprehensive shop handbook. Once your payment is complete, the download link for the official Suzuki OEM shop manual/parts list will be available on the checkout page. Additionally, we will immediately email you the payment and download information.