Repair/Maintain your lawn tractor - Buy this downloadable PDF at RepairLoader: John Deere L100, L110, L120, L130 manual.
Specs and Product-Details:
Models, type / manufacturer: L100, L110, L120, L130, L100 Series / Deere & Company / JD / John Deere
John Deere L100, L110, L120, L130 lawn tractor repair manual
and use this John Deere L100, L110, L120, L130 manual.
Manual details, specs and technical data:
Models / manufacturer: L100, L110, L120, L130, L100
Engine L100: Briggs & Stratton 31F707, gasoline, 1-cylinder, air-cooled, vertical shaft, 501 cc, 30.6 ci, 3.57x3.06 inches, 91 x 78 mm, 17 hp, 12.7 kW,
Engine L110: Kohler CV491, gasoline, 1-cylinder, air-cooled, vertical shaft, 490 cc, 29.9 ci, 3.60x3.03 inches, 91 x 77 mm, 17.5 hp, 13.0 kW.
Engine L120: Briggs & Stratton CV40, serial number 150001, gasoline, 2-cylinder, air-cooled, vertical shaft V-Twin, 655 cc, 40 ci, 2.97x2.89 inches, 75 x 73 mm, 20 hp, 14.9 kW.
Engine L120: Briggs & Stratton Intek 40, gasoline, 2-cylinder, air-cooled, vertical shaft V-Twin, 655 cc, 40 ci, 2.97x2.89 inches, 22 hp, 16.4 kW.
Engine L130: Kohler CV23S, gasoline, 2-cylinder, air-cooled vertical shaft V-Twin, 673 cc, 41.1 ci, 3.15x2.64 inches, 80 x 67 mm, 23 hp, 17.2 kW
Production year(s): 2003, 2004, 2005.
Manual Language: English
Manual format: PDF / e-book (zip)
Here are some tips for servicing the brakes on a John Deere L120 lawn tractor:
1. Always refer to the operator's manual for specific instructions and recommended service intervals for your specific model of John Deere L120.
2. Park the tractor on a level surface and engage the parking brake before working on the brakes.
3. Check the brake pads for wear and replace them if they are worn down or damaged.
4. Inspect the brake cables and replace them if they are frayed or damaged.
5. Check the brake fluid level and add fluid as needed.
6. Test the brakes by engaging the brake pedal and ensuring that the tractor comes to a smooth stop.
7. Adjust the brake pedal free play as per the operator's manual instruction.
8. Inspect the brake drum for any damage or wear, and if necessary, get it serviced or replaced.
9. Inspect the brake shoes and replace if they are worn or damaged.
10. Always lubricate the brake linkages and the brake pedal pivot points after servicing the brakes.
It's important to note that these are general tips, and the brake service procedures may vary depending on the specific model of your John Deere L120. Therefore, it is recommended that you consult the operator's manual or contact a John Deere dealer for specific instructions and guidance.
"Get Your John Deere L130 Lawn Tractor Up and Running with Repairloader's Troubleshooting Guide!"
Revised text: The John Deere L130 lawn tractor is a favorite among homeowners and landscapers. However, like any machine, it may face problems. To ensure that your tractor functions smoothly, it's crucial to know how to troubleshoot and fix typical issues. One of the most frequent problems with the John Deere L130 is battery failure. You can troubleshoot this problem by inspecting the battery terminals for cleanliness and tightness. If the issue persists, you may need to purchase a new battery. Check the tractor's manual on www.repairloader.com for battery installation instructions.
Another common issue with the John Deere L130 is engine trouble. This tractor features a durable and reliable Kohler CV23S engine. If you encounter engine problems, refer to the tractor's manual on www.repairloader.com for troubleshooting suggestions. The manual includes information on oil and air filter checks, as well as routine engine maintenance.
If you need to repair your tractor, follow the manual's step-by-step instructions on disassembling and reassembling the tractor. The manual also includes a troubleshooting section to assist in identifying any issues you may be experiencing.
In summary, the John Deere L130 lawn tractor is an essential tool for maintaining your garden and lawn. However, like all machines, it may experience problems. To keep your tractor functioning correctly, it's vital to know how to diagnose and repair common issues. By referring to the tractor's manual on www.repairloader.com and adhering to the instructions given, you can keep your tractor running for many years.