Service/Repair your aircraft: Buy/use/download this 1969-1976 Cessna 172, 172 Skyhawk aircraft repair manual / DIY guide.
Manual details, specs and technical data:
Production/model years: 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976
Model / manufacturer: 172, 172 Skyhawk / Cessna Aircraft Company
Manual Language: English
Manual format: PDF / e-book (zip)
The Cessna 172 Skyhawk is a versatile and reliable aircraft that has been a staple in the aviation industry for over 50 years. This aircraft has a rich history and has been used for everything from personal flight to flight training and more. If you own a 1969-1976 Cessna 172, 172 Skyhawk aircraft, it's essential to have access to a comprehensive repair manual to keep your plane in top condition. The good news is that you can now find a high-quality repair manual for your aircraft instantly and easily, with a simple download from repairloader.
The Cessna 172 Skyhawk is a four-seat, single-engine, high-wing airplane. This aircraft was first produced in 1956 and continues to be a popular choice for personal and commercial flight. The 1969-1976 Cessna 172 models are equipped with a range of advanced features and technologies that make them a great choice for pilots of all skill levels. Here are ten detailed, informative, and interesting tech specs about the 1969-1976 Cessna 172, 172 Skyhawk aircraft:
1. Engine: The 1969-1976 Cessna 172 models are equipped with a Lycoming O-360-A1A engine, which provides up to 180 horsepower.
2. Maximum Takeoff Weight: The maximum takeoff weight for these aircraft models is 2,450 pounds.
3. Wingspan: The wingspan of the Cessna 172 Skyhawk is 36 feet, 11 inches.
1975-1986 Cessna 172, 172 Skyhawk aircraft parts catalog / manual
copy of this Cessna 172, 172 Skyhawk parts list.
Production/model years: 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986.
4. Fuel Capacity: The fuel capacity for these aircraft models is 52 gallons.
5. Cruise Speed: The cruise speed of the Cessna 172 Skyhawk is 124 knots.
6. Maximum Altitude: The maximum altitude that the 1969-1976 Cessna 172 models can reach is 14,000 feet.
7. Service Ceiling: The service ceiling for these aircraft models is 14,700 feet.
8. Range: The range of the Cessna 172 Skyhawk is up to 700 nautical miles.
9. Empty Weight: The empty weight of the 1969-1976 Cessna 172 models is 1,650 pounds.
10. Payload: The maximum payload for these aircraft models is 800 pounds.
The 1969-1976 Cessna 172, 172 Skyhawk aircraft is a reliable and versatile aircraft that is ideal for personal and commercial flight. With access to a comprehensive repair manual, you can ensure that your aircraft stays in top condition for many years to come. Download your repair manual from repairloader.com and take the first step towards a long and successful life for your Cessna 172 Skyhawk.