To make it easier for you to choose the right manual, we have compiled various information for you below, such as model designations, types, and production years.
The following models are covered by this manual: / Brand: G11, G14,G16, G19, and G20 Both Gas and Electric / Yamaha Motor Corp., Ltd
1996 Yamaha G11
1997 Yamaha G11
1998 Yamaha G11
1999 Yamaha G11
2000 Yamaha G11
2001 Yamaha G11
2002 Yamaha G11
1996 Yamaha G14
1997 Yamaha G14
1998 Yamaha G14
1999 Yamaha G14
2000 Yamaha G14
2001 Yamaha G14
2002 Yamaha G14
1996 Yamaha G16
1997 Yamaha G16
1998 Yamaha G16
1999 Yamaha G16
2000 Yamaha G16
2001 Yamaha G16
2002 Yamaha G16
1996 Yamaha G19
1997 Yamaha G19
1998 Yamaha G19
1999 Yamaha G19
2000 Yamaha G19
2001 Yamaha G19
2002 Yamaha G19
1996 Yamaha G20
1997 Yamaha G20
1998 Yamaha G20
1999 Yamaha G20
2000 Yamaha G20
2001 Yamaha G20
2002 Yamaha G20
Production/model years: 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002
Manual Language: English
Printable: Yes, all printers
Instant delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
"Repair Made Easy: Purchase a PDF Manual for the 1996-2002 Yamaha G11, G14, G16, G19, G20 Golf Cart"
When it comes to maintaining and repairing your golf cart, having access to accurate and detailed information is crucial. If you own a 1996-2002 Yamaha G11, G14, G16, G19, or G20 golf cart and find yourself in need of repairs, we have a convenient solution for you. Purchase a PDF manual specifically tailored for your model, providing you with comprehensive information and step-by-step instructions. With this detailed handbook, you'll have the knowledge and guidance to tackle repairs and ensure your Yamaha golf cart stays in optimal condition.
Engine Specifications/Technical Data:
• The 1996-2002 Yamaha G11, G14, G16, G19, and G20 golf carts are powered by a 4-stroke, single-cylinder gasoline engine.
• The engine displacement for these models is approximately 285cc.
• They feature an air-cooled system to regulate engine temperature.
• The compression ratio of the Yamaha G11, G14, G16, G19, and G20 golf carts is around 8:1.
• These models come equipped with an electric starter system for easy ignition.
• The fuel system uses a carburetor to deliver the necessary mixture of fuel and air to the engine.
• The ignition system consists of a magneto-type CDI (Capacitor Discharge Ignition) for reliable spark generation.
• The Yamaha G11, G14, G16, G19, and G20 golf carts have a maximum horsepower output of approximately 9-11 HP.
• The engine is lubricated using a forced splash lubrication system.
• The recommended oil type for these models is 10W-30 or 10W-40 4-stroke engine oil.
• The engine is connected to a continuously variable transmission (CVT) for smooth acceleration and speed control.
• These golf carts feature a 12-volt electrical system to power lights and accessories.
• The Yamaha G11, G14, G16, G19, and G20 golf carts have a maximum speed of around 15-20 mph.
• They come equipped with mechanical drum brakes for reliable stopping power.
• The suspension system consists of independent front suspension and leaf spring rear suspension for a comfortable ride.
• The overall dimensions of these models vary slightly, but they generally have a length of around 92-96 inches, a width of approximately 46-48 inches, and a height of about 60-64 inches.
• The weight of the Yamaha G11, G14, G16, G19, and G20 golf carts ranges from 480-620 lbs.
• They are designed to carry up to two passengers.
• These golf carts are equipped with 8-inch or 10-inch wheels, depending on the model.
• The Yamaha G11, G14, G16, G19, and G20 golf carts have a turning radius of approximately 10-12 feet.
Facts and Details:
- The Yamaha G11, G14, G16, G19, and G20 golf carts are part of Yamaha's popular "G-Series" lineup of golf carts.
- These models are known for their durability, reliability, and efficient performance.
- The G-Series golf carts feature a sturdy steel frame for enhanced strength and longevity.
- They offer a comfortable and spacious seating area for both the driver and passenger.
- The Yamaha G11, G14, G16, G19, and G20 golf carts are commonly used in golf courses, residential communities, and other recreational settings.
- They are equipped with a forward and reverse transmission, allowing for easy maneuverability.
- These golf carts are relatively low maintenance and provide excellent fuel efficiency.
- The Yamaha G11, G14, G16, G19, and G20 golf carts feature a simple and user-friendly design, making them easy to operate for golfers of all skill levels.
- They have a reputation for smooth acceleration and responsive handling.
- These models offer ample storage space for golf bags, equipment, and personal belongings.
- Yamaha is known for its extensive dealer network and reliable customer support, ensuring that owners can find assistance when needed.
- The G-Series golf carts have a loyal following and are highly regarded for their longevity and resale value.
Maintenance Intervals, General Maintenance Tips, and Common Issues:
► Regular maintenance intervals for the Yamaha G11, G14, G16, G19, and G20 golf carts include oil changes every 125 hours or every six months, whichever comes first.
► It is important to follow the manufacturer's recommended maintenance schedule to ensure proper operation and longevity.
► General maintenance tips include checking tire pressure regularly, inspecting and cleaning the air filter, and keeping the battery terminals clean and corrosion-free.
► Common issues reported with these golf carts include electrical problems, such as faulty solenoids or wiring issues, and fuel system-related issues like clogged carburetors.
► To address electrical problems, it is recommended to check and replace any damaged or worn-out wiring, fuses, or solenoids. Professional assistance may be required for complex electrical issues.
► If you experience fuel system-related issues, such as a clogged carburetor, it is recommended to clean or rebuild the carburetor to restore proper fuel flow and combustion.
► Regularly inspecting and maintaining the battery, including cleaning the terminals and ensuring proper charging, is essential to avoid starting and power-related issues.
Popular Tuning Tips or Modifications:
+ Upgrading the air intake system and installing a high-performance air filter can improve engine airflow and enhance performance.
+ Installing a performance exhaust system can increase horsepower and improve the sound of the golf cart.
+ Upgrading the ignition system with a high-performance spark plug and ignition coil can improve ignition efficiency and power output.
+ Installing a lift kit and larger off-road tires can enhance the golf cart's ground clearance and off-road capabilities.
+ Upgrading the suspension with adjustable shocks or heavy-duty springs can improve ride quality and handling.
+ Installing a rear seat kit or cargo bed allows for additional passengers or cargo capacity.
+ Adding LED lighting kits or accessories can improve visibility and enhance the golf cart's appearance.
Available Accessories and Aftermarket Options:
■ Golf cart enclosures and weather covers for protection from the elements.
■ Custom seat covers to enhance comfort and personalize the golf cart's interior.
■ Golf cart windshields, both foldable and fixed, for protection against wind and debris.
■ Rearview mirrors for improved visibility and safety.
■ Golf cart light kits for enhanced visibility during low-light conditions.
■ Golf cart storage covers and organizers for convenient storage of personal belongings.
■ Lift kits and off-road tires for improved ground clearance and off-road performance.
■ Custom steering wheels and dash accessories to personalize the golf cart's appearance.
■ Upgraded audio systems for entertainment while on the course.
■ Golf cart chargers and battery maintenance accessories to ensure optimal battery performance.
Owner Reviews and Opinions about the Strengths and Weaknesses:
☺ Solid build quality and durability.
☺ Reliable performance with low maintenance requirements.
☺ Comfortable seating and ample storage space.
☺ Smooth acceleration and maneuverability.
☺ Efficient fuel consumption for extended use.
☺ Good resale value within the golf cart market.
☺ Wide availability of parts and accessories.
☻ Limited top speed compared to some electric golf carts.
☻ Lacks advanced features found in more modern models.
☻ Can be less suitable for hilly terrains due to lower horsepower.
☻ Limited customization options compared to some other brands.
Repairs That Need to Be Carried Out Most Frequently:
→ Routine maintenance services, such as oil and filter changes, spark plug replacements, and battery maintenance.
→ Electrical system repairs, including addressing issues with solenoids, wiring, or switches.
→ Carburetor maintenance or rebuilds to ensure proper fuel flow and combustion.
→ Brake system repairs, such as adjusting or replacing brake shoes, cables, or drums.
→ Suspension component replacements, including leaf springs, shocks, or bushings.
→ Steering system repairs, such as replacing worn-out tie rod ends or steering gears.
→ Ignition system repairs or upgrades, including spark plug wires, ignition coils, or ignition switches.
Access the detailed shop handbook for your Yamaha golf cart by simply clicking the green button to initiate the manual download. Upon completion of your payment, the checkout page will display the download link for the official Yamaha OEM shop manual and parts list. Additionally, we will promptly email you the payment and download information to ensure immediate access to the valuable resources you need for your Yamaha golf cart.