To make it easier for you to choose the right manual, we have compiled various information for you below, such as model designations, types, and production years.
The following models are covered by this manual: Teryx 750 FI 4X4, TERYX 750 FI 4X4 LE, TERYX 750 FI 4X4 SPORT
2010 Kawasaki Teryx 750 FI 4X4
2010 Kawasaki TERYX 750 FI 4X4 LE
2010 Kawasaki Teryx 750 FI 4X4 Sport
Engine: 749 cc, liquid-cooled, 90-degree, four-stroke V-twin
Production/model years: 2010
Manual Language: English
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
"Kawasaki 4X4 Engine Repair and Overhaul: Download the PDF Guide for Expert Assistance"
Looking to enhance your knowledge about the 2010 Kawasaki Teryx 750 FI 4X4, TERYX 750 FI 4X4 LE, and Teryx 750 FI 4X4 Sport? We've got you covered! In this comprehensive guide, we'll provide you with detailed engine specifications, maintenance intervals, general maintenance tips, common issues and their solutions, popular tuning tips and modifications, available accessories and aftermarket options, owner reviews, frequently repaired parts, and more. Whether you're a seasoned owner or a prospective buyer, this information will help you maintain and optimize the performance of your Kawasaki 4X4. So, let's dive in!
Engine Specifications/Technical Data:
• The 2010 Kawasaki Teryx 750 FI 4X4 is powered by a 749cc, liquid-cooled, 90-degree V-twin engine.
• It features electronic fuel injection (EFI) for precise throttle response and efficient fuel delivery.
• The engine has a bore and stroke of 85.0mm x 66.0mm.
• It is equipped with a high-flow air filter for improved airflow and engine performance.
• The Teryx 750 FI 4X4 LE and Teryx 750 FI 4X4 Sport models share the same engine specifications as the base model.
• The engine produces a maximum power output of 55 horsepower.
• It utilizes a continuously variable transmission (CVT) with high and low ranges, as well as reverse.
• The Kawasaki 4X4 models feature selectable four-wheel drive and two-wheel drive modes.
• They come with a fuel capacity of 7.9 gallons (29.9 liters).
• The front suspension consists of dual A-arms with adjustable shocks, offering 7.5 inches of travel.
• The rear suspension features an adjustable Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) with 7.5 inches of travel.
• The vehicles have a ground clearance of 11.6 inches (29.5 cm).
• They come equipped with hydraulic disc brakes on all four wheels for reliable stopping power.
• The wheelbase measures 76.0 inches (193 cm), providing stability and maneuverability.
• The overall dimensions of the Teryx 750 FI 4X4 are 118.1 inches (300 cm) in length, 58.5 inches (148.6 cm) in width, and 75.4 inches (191.5 cm) in height.
• The base model weighs approximately 1,394 pounds (632 kg).
• It can carry a payload of up to 1,199 pounds (544 kg) and tow up to 1,300 pounds (590 kg).
• The 2010 Kawasaki Teryx 750 FI 4X4 models come with a limited-slip differential for improved traction.
• They are equipped with stylish and durable steel wheels.
• The vehicles feature a fully digital instrumentation cluster for easy monitoring of vital information.
Facts and Details:
- The Teryx 750 FI 4X4 is designed for off-road adventures, offering excellent off-road capability and versatility.
- The LE and Sport models offer additional features such as alloy wheels, colored bodywork, and upgraded suspension components.
- Regular maintenance intervals typically include oil and filter changes every 50 hours or 1,000 miles (whichever comes first).
- It is recommended to inspect and adjust the valve clearance every 500 hours of operation.
- General maintenance tips include regularly checking tire pressure, cleaning the air filter, and inspecting the drive belt for wear.
- A common issue with the Teryx 750 FI 4X4 models is the wear and tear of the drive belt, which may require replacement.
- To address this issue, ensure proper belt tension and consider upgrading to a more durable aftermarket belt.
- Another common problem is the occurrence of electrical issues, often caused by loose connections or faulty components. Thoroughly inspect the electrical system and address any issues promptly.
- Teryx 750 FI 4X4 owners have praised the vehicles for their power, stability, and durability in rugged terrains.
- However, some owners have noted that the stock suspension can be stiff, particularly on rough trails.
- Popular tuning tips include upgrading the suspension with aftermarket shocks for improved comfort and performance.
- Other common modifications include installing a winch for added utility and upgrading the exhaust system for enhanced sound and power.
- Available accessories, attachments, and aftermarket options for the Teryx 750 FI 4X4 models include roof racks, LED light bars, cargo boxes, and upgraded audio systems.
Repairs frequently needed on the Teryx 750 FI 4X4 models:
→ Drive belt replacement
→ Electrical system troubleshooting and repairs
→ Suspension component upgrades
→ Fuel system maintenance and repairs
→ Brake system inspection and servicing
→ Steering system adjustments and repairs
→ Regular oil and filter changes
→ Cooling system maintenance
Get instant access to the comprehensive Kawasaki 4X4 service manual by simply clicking the download button below. Once your payment is complete, you'll find the download link for the official Kawasaki OEM shop manual and parts catalog on the checkout page. Additionally, we'll promptly email you the payment and download information to ensure you receive the necessary resources without delay.