To make it easier for you to choose the right manual, we have compiled various information for you below, such as model designations, types, and production years.
The manual is valid for the following models: Kawasaki Motorcycle & Engine Company
TERYX 750 FI 4x4: KRF750N/T Models
TERYX 750 FI 4x4 LE: KRF750P/R/V Models
TERYX 750 FI 4x4 SPORT: KRF750S Model
Kawasaki Teryx 750 4x4 LE
Kawasaki Teryx 750 4x4 Sport
Production/model years: 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
Manual Language: English
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
"DIY UTV Service Made Easy with Comprehensive PDF Guide"
Take control of maintaining and servicing your UTV with our comprehensive PDF guide. Whether you own a 2010-2013 Kawasaki Teryx 750 4x4 LE or Sport model, this guide provides you with all the technical data, maintenance tips, common issues, tuning tips, accessories, and more. With this invaluable resource, you'll be equipped to keep your UTV running smoothly and efficiently.
Engine Specifications/Technical Data:
• The engine type is a 749cc V-twin, liquid-cooled powerplant.
• It features a four-stroke configuration for optimal performance and reliability.
• The engine has a bore and stroke measurement of 85mm x 66mm.
• The fuel system utilizes a Mikuni twin-bore carburetor.
• The ignition system is a digital DC-CDI with electric start.
• It comes with an automatic continuously variable transmission (CVT) with centrifugal clutch.
• The UTV has a selectable four-wheel drive system with dual-range and reverse.
• The suspension setup includes front dual A-arm with a rear adjustable independent suspension.
• The fuel capacity of the Teryx 750 LE/Sport is approximately 7.9 gallons (30 liters).
• The ground clearance measures 11.8 inches (30 cm) for excellent off-road capabilities.
• The overall length of the vehicle is around 116.3 inches (295.4 cm).
• It has a width of approximately 58.3 inches (148.1 cm).
• The UTV stands at a height of around 75.4 inches (191.5 cm).
• The wheelbase measures 79.6 inches (202.2 cm) for stability and maneuverability.
• The front tires are AT25x8-12, while the rear tires are AT25x10-12.
• The braking system consists of dual hydraulic discs in the front and a sealed, oil-bathed multi-disc at the rear.
• The dry weight of the vehicle is approximately 1,390 lbs (630 kg).
• It has a cargo bed capacity of up to 500 lbs (227 kg).
• The maximum towing capacity is approximately 1,300 lbs (590 kg).
• The UTV is equipped with a digital instrument cluster displaying essential information.
Facts and Details:
- The LE model features stylish graphics and aluminum wheels, while the Sport model comes with a sporty look and steel wheels.
- Both models offer comfortable seating for two passengers.
- The UTV comes with high-backed bucket seats with adjustable driver seat positioning.
- The vehicle is designed with a rugged and durable chassis for off-road adventures.
- It features a roll-over protective structure (ROPS) for enhanced safety.
- The Teryx 750 LE/Sport has a cargo bed with a tilting function for easy unloading.
- The LE model comes with a roof and half windshield as standard equipment.
- The Sport model includes a hard plastic roof and adjustable gas-charged shock absorbers.
- The UTV is equipped with dual front disc brakes for reliable stopping power.
- It features an independent rear suspension for improved ride quality.
- The Teryx 750 LE/Sport has a towing hitch receiver for convenient towing needs.
- The vehicle offers ample storage space with glove boxes, cup holders, and a center console.
- Both models come with automotive-style paint for a sleek and attractive appearance.
Maintenance Intervals, General Maintenance Tips, and Common Issues:
► Regular maintenance intervals should include oil and filter changes every 50 hours of operation or at least once a year, whichever comes first.
► Check and adjust the valve clearance every 1,200 hours of operation.
► Clean or replace the air filter regularly to ensure optimal engine performance.
► Inspect and tighten all nuts and bolts to prevent any loose components.
► Common issues may include carburetor clogging, electrical problems, or belt wear. Regular cleaning, inspection, and proper maintenance can help prevent these issues.
Popular Tuning Tips or Modifications:
■ Upgrading to an aftermarket exhaust system can improve the UTV's performance and sound.
■ Installing a snorkel kit allows you to navigate through water crossings without worrying about water entering the engine.
■ Adding a winch to the front or rear of the vehicle provides assistance in challenging off-road situations.
■ Installing aftermarket suspension components can enhance the vehicle's ride quality and off-road capabilities.
Available Accessories and Aftermarket Options:
* Full or half windshields
* Roof and roof racks
* Skid plates and rock sliders for added protection
* LED light bars or auxiliary lights
* Audio systems and speakers
* Bumpers and brush guards
* Storage boxes and cargo racks
* Suspension lift kits
* Tire and wheel upgrades
* Performance air filters and intake systems
Owner Reviews and Opinions:
☺ Strengths: Powerful engine, excellent off-road capabilities, comfortable seating, and good cargo capacity.
☻ Weaknesses: Can be noisy, requires regular maintenance, and may have occasional electrical issues.
Frequently Repaired Parts and Common Breakages:
→ CV boots: The constant movement and exposure to the elements can lead to CV boot damage. Regular inspection and prompt replacement can prevent further damage to the CV joints.
→ Drive belt: Over time, the drive belt can wear out or break. It is recommended to carry a spare belt during off-road trips.
→ Ball joints: Ball joints may wear out due to constant suspension movement and rough terrains. Regular inspection and lubrication can help prolong their lifespan.
→ Wheel bearings: Rough off-road conditions can put strain on the wheel bearings. Regular greasing and inspection can prevent premature failure.
→ Starter motor: Occasionally, the starter motor may fail due to electrical issues. Proper maintenance of the electrical system is important to prevent such failures.
→ Brake pads: Off-road riding can accelerate brake pad wear. Regular inspection and replacement are necessary to ensure safe braking.
To access the detailed shop handbook for your Kawasaki vehicle, simply click the button below to download it securely using your PayPal or credit card. Upon completion of payment, your official Kawasaki OEM shop manual and parts list download link will be provided on the checkout page. Additionally, we will promptly email you the payment and download information for your convenience.