Repair your used full-size pickup truck - Buy this PDF at RepairLoader: Dodge RAM manual.
Production/model years: 2002
2002 Dodge RAM 2500-3500 repair manual
- Buy this downloadable PDF at RepairLoader: Dodge RAM 2500-3500 manual.
Production/model years: 2002
Models or type: RAM Truck / Dodge
Models: RAM / Dodge
Serial number: all
Manual Language: English
Manual format: PDF / e-book (zip)
Printable: Yes, all printers
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete. In addition, we will email you with all download information one minute after payment (Download link expires in 3 days) - OEM
The 2002 Dodge RAM Truck 1500 is a full-size pickup truck manufactured by Dodge, which is a division of the Chrysler Corporation. It was part of the third generation of the RAM Truck series, and it was available in several different configurations, including regular cab, quad cab, and crew cab. The 2002 model year saw the introduction of a new 4.7-liter V8 engine, which was available alongside the standard 3.7-liter V6 and the optional 5.9-liter V8 engine. The 2002 RAM 1500 also featured several new safety and convenience features, such as four-wheel ABS brakes, power windows and locks, and a CD player.
Get to Know Your 2002 Dodge RAM Truck 1500: A Comprehensive Repair Manual
If you own a 2002 Dodge RAM Truck 1500, you know that it's a tough and reliable workhorse. But like any vehicle, it requires proper maintenance and occasional repairs to keep it running smoothly. That's where a high-quality repair manual comes in handy. With the right manual, you can tackle any repair or maintenance task with confidence, knowing that you have accurate information at your fingertips.
1987-1996 Dodge Dakota repair manual
truck : Buy and download this Dodge Dakota manual / repair guide.
Product-Details and Specs:
Production/model years: 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993
Here are 20 tech specs for the 2002 Dodge RAM Truck 1500:
• Engine: 3.7-liter V6, 4.7-liter V8, 5.9-liter V8
• Horsepower: 215-245 hp
• Torque: 235-335 lb-ft
• Transmission: 4-speed automatic, 5-speed manual
• Drivetrain: rear-wheel drive, four-wheel drive
• Towing capacity: up to 8,900 lbs
• Fuel economy: 13-15 mpg city, 17-20 mpg highway
• Wheelbase: 120.5-140.5 inches
• Length: 203-227.7 inches
• Width: 79.5 inches
• Height: 73.5-77.7 inches
• Ground clearance: 8.4-8.7 inches
• Curb weight: 4,503-5,657 lbs
• Gross vehicle weight rating: up to 6,800 lbs
• Payload capacity: up to 3,050 lbs
• Front suspension: independent double wishbone
• Rear suspension: live axle with multi-link
• Brakes: front disc/rear drum or four-wheel disc
• Tire size: 245/70R17, 265/70R16, 275/60R20, and more
• Seating capacity: up to six
To ensure that you have all the information you need to keep your 2002 Dodge RAM Truck 1500 in top shape, we recommend purchasing a repair manual from www.repairloader.com. Our manuals are available for instant download and payment is easy and secure through PayPal.
Click the "buy now" button to purchase your manual today and start working on your truck with confidence. Once payment is complete, we will email you with all the download information you need to get started. Please check your spam folder if you don't receive our email within one minute of payment.