Get your engine running smoothly with the Cummins ISC, ISEe, QSC8.3, ISL, QSL9 service manual and repair guide.
This manual applies to the following models: ISC, ISEe, QSC8.3, ISL, QSL9 / Cummins Inc.
Cummins ISC: ISC CM2150, ISC CM2250, ISC CM2350, ISC CM850
Cummins ISEe: ISEe CM2180
Cummins QSC8.3: QSC8.3 CM2250, QSC8.3 CM850
Cummins ISL: ISL CM2150, ISL CM2250, ISL CM2350, ISL CM850
Cummins QSL9: QSL9 CM2150, QSL9 CM2250, QSL9 CM2350
Manual Language: English
Manual format: PDF / e-book (zip)
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
"Repair Your Engine with the Cummins ISC, ISEe, QSC8.3, ISL, QSL9 Service Manual: Instant PDF Download Available"
If you are in need of repairing your Cummins engine, you need a reliable service manual that provides you with all the necessary information to get the job done. With our Cummins ISC, ISEe, QSC8.3, ISL, QSL9 service manual in PDF format, you can have access to detailed instructions and technical specifications right. The manual covers everything from engine overhaul procedures to troubleshooting and maintenance instructions.
List of Engine Specs:
• Engine Type: Diesel
• Engine Model: ISC, ISEe, QSC8.3, ISL, QSL9
• Cylinder Configuration: Inline 6-cylinder
• Displacement: 8.3 liters (QSC8.3), 8.9 liters (ISC, ISL), 10.8 liters (QSL9)
• Bore x Stroke: 4.49 x 5.32 inches (ISC, QSC8.3), 4.5 x 5.32 inches (ISL, QSL9)
• Compression Ratio: 16.5:1 (ISC), 17.3:1 (QSC8.3), 17.2:1 (ISL), 17.3:1 (QSL9)
• Horsepower: 250-400 hp (ISC), 260-500 hp (QSC8.3), 330-450 hp (ISL), 260-450 hp (QSL9)
• Torque: 660-1450 lb-ft (ISC), 730-1250 lb-ft (QSC8.3), 1000-1450 lb-ft (ISL), 720-1250 lb-ft (QSL9)
• Fuel System: High-Pressure Common Rail (QSC8.3, ISL), HPI-TP (ISC), Quantum System (QSL9)
• Aspiration: Turbocharged (ISC, QSC8.3), Turbocharged and Aftercooled (ISL, QSL9)
Interesting Facts and Details:
- The Cummins ISC, ISEe, QSC8.3, ISL, QSL9 engines are widely used in applications such as school buses, RVs, medium-duty trucks, and construction equipment.
- The engines feature a high-pressure common rail fuel system that provides better fuel efficiency and reduced emissions.
- The Quantum System used in the QSL9 engine provides advanced electronic control and delivers precise injection timing for optimal fuel efficiency and performance.
- The engines have a reputation for reliability and durability, with some models being capable of running over a million miles without a major overhaul.
- Cummins offers a variety of service programs and support to ensure the longevity and performance of their engines, including comprehensive training programs and remote monitoring systems.
To purchase and fix your Cummins engine, simply click the "buy" button and instantly download the PDF service manual from www.repairloader.com using PayPal. After securely completing your purchase, the download link for your authentic Cummins engine manual and parts list will be provided on the checkout page, along with all the necessary download information sent via email for instant access.
Price: 13.99 USD