Repair your motorbike: Use this Kawasaki Brute Force 650 workshop manual / repair guide.
Production/model years: 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12
Models / manufacturer: Brute Force 650 4x4i, / Kawasaki Motorcycle & Engine Company
Engine: 633cc, Liquid-cooled, 90-degree, 4-stroke V-twin, SOHC, four valves, Bore x stroke: 80 x 63mm, 9.9:1
Manual Language: English
Manual format: PDF / e-book (zip)
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
DIY Repairs Made Easy with 2006-2012 Kawasaki Brute Force 650 Manual, Parts Catalog and Repair Tips
The Kawasaki Brute Force 650 ATV is a versatile and powerful machine that requires proper care and maintenance to keep it running smoothly. With the help of the 2006-2012 Kawasaki Brute Force 650 manual, parts catalog, and repair tips available for instant download at www.repairloader.com, owners can easily service and repair their ATVs without spending a fortune on professional mechanics.
Here are 15 tech specs about the 2006-2012 Kawasaki Brute Force 650 that will be covered in the manual:
• Engine: The Brute Force 650 is powered by a liquid-cooled, 4-stroke V-twin engine.
• Engine Assembly: The engine is assembled with a dual overhead camshaft (DOHC) design for optimal performance.
• Brakes: The ATV is equipped with dual hydraulic disc brakes in the front and a sealed, oil-bathed, multi-disc brake in the rear.
• Spark Plug: The Brute Force 650 uses a spark plug with a NGK DPR8EA-9 part number.
• Transmission: The ATV features a Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with Kawasaki's Electronic Power Steering (EPS) system for easy handling.
• Oil Filter: The oil filter is located on the left side of the engine and requires regular replacement to maintain engine health.
• Fuel System: The Brute Force 650 uses a Mikuni BSR36 carburetor for efficient fuel delivery to the engine.
• Suspension: The front suspension features dual A-arm design with 6.7 inches of travel, while the rear suspension has a fully adjustable shock with 7.9 inches of travel.
• Tires: The ATV comes with 25-inch tires on the front and rear, providing excellent traction in various terrains.
• Dimensions: The Brute Force 650 has a length of 86.4 inches, width of 46.5 inches, height of 47.4 inches, and a seat height of 35 inches.
• Weight: The ATV has a dry weight of 652 pounds and a towing capacity of up to 1,250 pounds.
• Electrical System: The Brute Force 650 features a 12V battery with a capacity of 14Ah, powering the starter and electrical components.
• Cooling System: The liquid-cooled engine is equipped with a radiator and a thermostatically controlled fan for efficient cooling.
• Servicing: The manual provides step-by-step instructions for servicing the Brute Force 650, including oil changes, tire replacement, brake adjustments, and more.
DIY Repairs: The manual includes repair tips and troubleshooting guides to help owners diagnose and repair common issues with their ATVs.
To get started with repairing and servicing your Brute Force 650, simply click on the green button to buy and download the manual instantly from www.repairloader.com using PayPal. Once payment is processed, you will receive an email with all the download information needed to start your DIY repairs right away.
We will email you with all the information needed to start your repairs one minute after payment is processed. Please note that our email may end up in your spam folder, so be sure to check there if you do not see it in your inbox. Always check your spam folder before contacting support.