To make it easier for you to choose the right manual, we have compiled various information for you below, such as model designations, types, and production years.
Easily Repair Your 4-Stroke Outboard Motor with the Yamaha F225 F250 F300 Factory Manual - Download the Professional Electronic PDF Version Now!
Production/model years: 2010, 2011
This manual applies to the following models: F225, F250, F300 - Yamaha Motor Corp., Ltd
Serial Numbers for the 2010-2011 Yamaha F225, F250, F300 Outboard Motors:
F225TXR: 6CEX-1000001 through 6CEX-1099999
LF225TXR: 6CFX-1000001 through 6CFX-1099999
F250TXR: 6P2X-1000001 through 6P2X-1099999
LF250TXR: 6P3X-1000001 through 6P3X-1099999
F300TXR: 6AWX-1000001 through 6AWX-1099999
LF300TXR: 6DAX-1000001 through 6DAX-109999
F225CA Code 6CL Serial Number 1000001 and up
LF225CA Code 6CM Serial Number 1000001 and up
F250CA Code 6CG Serial Number 1000001 and up
LF250CA Code 6CH Serial Number 1000001 and up
F300CA Code 6CE Serial Number 1000001 and up
LF300CA Code 6CF Serial Number 1000001 and up
Manual Language: English
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
"DIY Overhaul and Repair Tips for Your 2010-2011 Yamaha F225, F250, F300 Outboard Motor - Secure Instant Download at RepairLoader.com"
If you're looking to maintain or repair your 2010-2011 Yamaha F225, F250, or F300 outboard motor, you've come to the right place. At RepairLoader.com, you can purchase and download the parts catalog and professional repair guide to ensure that your engine stays in peak condition.
Here are 15 technical specifications to give you an idea of what you'll find in the manual:
• The Yamaha F225, F250, and F300 outboard motors all use a four-stroke, V6 engine.
• The displacement for the F225 is 3.3 liters, while the F250 and F300 both have a displacement of 4.2 liters.
• The engines have a single overhead camshaft (SOHC) and four valves per cylinder.
• The F225, F250, and F300 all have an electronic fuel injection system.
• The ignition system for these engines is a TCI microcomputer.
• The F225, F250, and F300 all have a 12-volt battery with 70Ah capacity.
• The engines are equipped with a freshwater cooling system.
• The F225 has a gear ratio of 2.0:1, while the F250 and F300 have a gear ratio of 1.75:1.
• The F225 has a maximum output of 225 horsepower at 5,000 RPM, while the F250 and F300 have maximum outputs of 250 and 300 horsepower, • respectively.
• The engines have a maximum operating range of 5,000-6,000 RPM.
• The oil capacity for the F225 is 5.3 liters, while the F250 and F300 have an oil capacity of 8.0 liters.
• The F225, F250, and F300 have a freshwater flushing system for easy maintenance.
• The exhaust system for these engines is a through-hub exhaust.
• The F225, F250, and F300 all have a standard 3-blade aluminum propeller.
• The engines are compatible with Yamaha's Digital Network Gauges.
To purchase and download the parts catalog and repair guide for the 2010-2011 Yamaha F225, F250, and F300 outboard motors, simply click on the green button to start the instant download.