Repair your used mid-size pickup truck : Buy and download this Dodge Dakota manual / repair guide.
Product-Details and Specs:
Production/model years: 1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1994 1995 1996.
Model specification / type: Dakota / Chrysler / Dodge
Serial numbers: all
Manual Language: English
Manual format: PDF / e-book (zip)
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete. In addition, we will email you with the download information one minute after payment
The 1987-1996 Dodge Dakota is a popular compact pickup truck, well known for its powerful engine and excellent off-road capabilities. This vehicle was manufactured by Chrysler Corporation and was a part of the Dodge brand.
If you are an owner of a 1987-1996 Dodge Dakota, it's important to have a repair manual handy. With a repair manual, you can easily troubleshoot any issues and make necessary repairs or replacements. The good news is that the repair manual for this vehicle is available for instant download at repairloader in PDF format.
The 1987-1996 Dodge Dakota has a number of features and specifications that make it a great choice for anyone looking for a reliable and powerful pickup truck. Here are 10 technical specifications and features of the 1987-1996 Dodge Dakota:
1. Engine: The 1987-1996 Dodge Dakota is equipped with a V6 or V8 engine, depending on the model. The most popular engine was the 3.9-liter V6, which was capable of producing 125 horsepower.
2. Transmission: The vehicle was available with either a 4-speed automatic or a 5-speed manual transmission.
3. Payload capacity: The 1987-1996 Dodge Dakota had a payload capacity of up to 1,850 pounds.
4. Towing capacity: Depending on the model, the vehicle could tow up to 7,200 pounds.
5. Suspension: The 1987-1996 Dodge Dakota had an independent front suspension and a solid axle rear suspension, which made it well suited for off-road driving.
6. Brakes: The vehicle was equipped with power-assisted disc brakes in the front and drum brakes in the rear.
7. Fuel economy: The 1987-1996 Dodge Dakota had an average fuel economy of around 15 miles per gallon in the city and 20 miles per gallon on the highway.
8. Exterior dimensions: The vehicle had a length of 191.9 inches, a width of 70.3 inches, and a height of 66.2 inches.
9. Interior dimensions: The 1987-1996 Dodge Dakota had a spacious interior, with a seating capacity of up to three people in the front and three people in the rear.
10. Safety features: The vehicle had a number of safety features, including anti-lock brakes, airbags, and seat belts.
If you own a 1987-1996 Dodge Dakota, having a repair manual is essential. With the repair manual, you can easily diagnose and fix any issues with your vehicle, saving you time and money in the long run. The repair manual for the 1987-1996 Dodge Dakota is available for instant download at repairloader in PDF format, making it easy to access and use whenever you need it.