To make it easier for you to choose the right manual, we have compiled various information for you below, such as model designations, types, and production years.
The manual applies to the listed models: KTM 390 Duke EU, 390 Duke AUS, 390 Duke MAL, 390 Duke 2014 COL
KTM 390 Duke 2014 COL
2013 KTM 390 Duke EU
2013 KTM 390 Duke AUS
2013 KTM 390 Duke MAL
2013 KTM 390 Duke COL
2014 KTM 390 Duke EU
2014 KTM 390 Duke AUS
2014 KTM 390 Duke MAL
2014 KTM 390 Duke COL
Manual Language: English
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
"Download the Comprehensive Manual for KTM 390 Duke: Unleashing Engine Specifications, Maintenance Tips, Modifications, and More!"
The KTM 390 Duke has gained immense popularity in the world of motorcycling, offering thrilling performance and agile handling. Whether you're an experienced rider or a newcomer to the sport, the 2013-2014 models of the KTM 390 Duke EU, 390 Duke AUS, 390 Duke MAL, and 390 Duke COL provide an exhilarating riding experience. To ensure you make the most of your motorcycle, we present a detailed manual that includes engine specifications, maintenance intervals, tuning tips, available accessories, and owner reviews. Get ready to dive into the world of the KTM 390 Duke and unlock its full potential!
Engine Specifications/Technical Data:
• The KTM 390 Duke is equipped with a single-cylinder, four-stroke engine.
• The engine displacement is 373.2cc, providing an optimal balance of power and agility.
• The maximum power output reaches 43 horsepower (32 kW) at 9,500 RPM.
• The bike features a six-speed transmission for smooth and precise gear shifting.
• It has a fuel tank capacity of approximately 3.5 gallons (13.4 liters).
• The front suspension consists of 43mm upside-down forks with 150mm of travel.
• The rear suspension utilizes a monoshock with 150mm of travel.
• The bike comes with disc brakes on both the front and rear wheels for reliable stopping power.
• The 390 Duke features a lightweight trellis frame, providing excellent stability and handling.
• It has a seat height of 31.5 inches (800mm), making it accessible to riders of various heights.
• The wheelbase measures 53.4 inches (1,356mm), contributing to nimble maneuverability.
• The bike's dry weight is approximately 324 pounds (147 kg), ensuring quick acceleration.
• It features a compact exhaust system with a stainless-steel header pipe and aluminum muffler.
• The front tire size is 110/70 R17, while the rear tire size is 150/60 R17.
• The bike is equipped with a fully digital instrument cluster, providing essential information to the rider.
• It features a halogen headlight for improved visibility in low-light conditions.
• The 390 Duke has a top speed of around 100 mph (160 km/h).
• It incorporates a slipper clutch, reducing the risk of rear-wheel lock-up during aggressive downshifting.
• The bike is Euro 4 compliant, meeting stringent emission standards.
• It comes with a standard two-year manufacturer warranty for added peace of mind.
Facts and Details:
- These models were introduced as part of the KTM 390 Duke's initial release in 2013.
- The EU variant is designed for the European market, complying with local regulations.
- The AUS variant is specifically tailored for the Australian market, considering local requirements and specifications.
- The MAL variant is manufactured for the Malaysian market, catering to specific regional preferences.
- The COL variant is crafted for the Colombian market, addressing specific market demands and regulations.
- The KTM 390 Duke offers an ideal balance of power, agility, and fuel efficiency, making it suitable for daily commuting and spirited rides.
- The bike's nimble handling and lightweight construction allow for effortless maneuvering through city traffic and twisty roads.
- The digital instrument cluster provides riders with essential information such as speed, RPM, fuel level, and gear position.
- The 390 Duke's compact size and low seat height make it accessible to a wide range of riders, including beginners.
- The bike's aggressive styling and exposed trellis frame give it a distinctive and sporty appearance.
- The 390 Duke is equipped with high-quality components, including WP suspension and Brembo brakes, ensuring excellent performance and reliability.
- Owners appreciate the bike's responsive throttle, allowing for quick acceleration and spirited riding.
- Some riders have mentioned that the seat could be more comfortable for long rides, and aftermarket seat options are available to address this.
Maintenance Intervals, General Maintenance Tips, and Common Issues:
► Regular maintenance intervals include oil changes every 3,000 miles (4,800 kilometers) or as recommended by the manufacturer.
► Check tire pressure regularly and ensure proper inflation for optimal performance and safety.
► Clean and lubricate the chain regularly to maintain smooth operation and prolong its lifespan.
► Inspect brake pads for wear and replace them as needed.
► Keep the air filter clean to prevent debris from entering the engine.
► Common issues may include occasional stalling at idle or difficulty starting in cold conditions.
► Solutions for stalling issues can involve adjusting the idle speed or ensuring the fuel mixture is correct.
► If starting difficulties occur in cold conditions, consider using a block heater or warming the engine before starting.
Popular Tuning Tips or Modifications:
* Upgrading the exhaust system for improved sound and performance.
* Installing an aftermarket fuel management system to fine-tune fuel delivery.
* Upgrading the suspension components for enhanced handling and comfort.
* Adding a windscreen for improved aerodynamics and wind protection.
* Replacing the stock handlebars with aftermarket options for a more personalized riding position.
Available Accessories, Attachments, and Aftermarket Options:
■ Performance exhaust systems from reputable manufacturers.
■ Adjustable rearsets for customizing the rider's foot position.
■ Tank bags and tail bags for additional storage capacity.
■ Frame sliders and crash protection to safeguard the bike in the event of a fall.
■ LED lighting upgrades for improved visibility and a modern look.
■ Ergonomic seats for enhanced comfort during long rides.
■ Smartphone mounts and USB chargers for convenient connectivity and device charging.
Owner Reviews and Opinions:
☺ Strengths: Nimble handling, peppy engine, and stylish design.
☺ Strengths: Fuel-efficient, excellent build quality, and enjoyable riding experience.
☻ Weaknesses: Some owners find the seat uncomfortable for long rides.
☻ Weaknesses: Cold starting can be challenging in certain conditions.
Repairs that Need to be Carried Out Most Frequently and Parts that Often Break:
→ Chain and sprocket replacements due to wear.
→ Brake pad replacements for optimal braking performance.
→ Oil and filter changes for proper engine lubrication.
→ Air filter replacements to maintain engine performance.
→ Spark plug replacements for consistent ignition.
→ Clutch cable replacements if signs of wear or fraying occur.
→ Battery replacements when the battery no longer holds a charge.
→ Brake fluid changes to maintain proper braking performance.
Click the green button to access the comprehensive KTM overhaul manual in PDF format. Unlock the in-depth KTM PDF manual for a complete overhaul of your KTM motorcycle by simply clicking the green button.
Once your payment is complete, the official KTM OEM shop manual and parts list will be available for download on the checkout page. Additionally, we will promptly email you the payment and download"Your download link for the official KTM OEM shop manual and parts list will be provided on the checkout page immediately after payment. Furthermore, we will promptly email you with the payment and download information for your convenience.