Repair your used 2-stroke or 4-stroke snowmobile: Buy and download this Arctic Cat manual / repair guide.
Manual Language: English
Arctic Cat Bearcat, Crossfire, F5, F6, F8, F1000, LXR, M6, M8, M1000, Panther, Z 370, M570, Z 370, Z 570, 2007 Snowmobile Service Manual
the help of this professional electronic PDF download version of the Arctic Cat Inc. manual / repair guide.
Production/model years: 07, 2007
Model, type / manufacturer or brand. Arctic Cat, Inc. -
Bearcat WT Turbo
Bearcat WT Turbo Articulating
Crossfire 1000 Snow Pro
Crossfire 8 Snow Pro
F6 Snow Pro
F1000 Snow Pro
F8 Snow Pro
F8 Tony Stewart LE
M1000 Snow Pro 162
M1000 Snow Pro 153
M8 Snow Pro 153
Panther 660 Touring
Panther 660 Trail
T660 Turbo Touring
T660 Turbo Touring LE
T660 Turbo Trail
T660 Turbo Trail LE
Z 570 LX
Z 370 LX
Manual Format: PDF
Total pages: 1180
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
As an owner of a 2007 Arctic Cat snowmobile, you'll know just how important it is to have the right information to maintain your machine. That's where the 2007 Arctic Cat Snowmobile manual comes in. This manual covers a wide range of models, including the AC120, Bearcat 570, Bearcat WT, Bearcat WT Turbo, Bearcat WT Turbo Articulating, Crossfire 1000, Crossfire 1000 Snow Pro, Crossfire 8, Crossfire 8 Snow Pro, Crossfire 6, Crossfire 5, F6, F6 LXR, F6 Snow Pro, F5, F5 LXR, F570, F1000, F1000 LXR, F1000 Snow Pro, F8, F8 LXR, F8 Snow Pro, F8 Tony Stewart LE, Jaguar Z1, M1000 162, M1000 153, M1000 Snow Pro 162, M1000 Snow Pro 153, M8 162, M8 153, M8 141, M8 Snow Pro 153, M6 153, M6 141, Panther 370, Panther 660 Touring, Panther 660 Trail, T500, T570, T660 Turbo Touring, T660 Turbo Touring LE, T660 Turbo Trail, T660 Turbo Trail LE, Z 570, Z 570 LX, Z370, and Z 370 LX.
Whether you're in need of engine repair, troubleshooting tips, parts catalogs, handbooks, or schematics, this manual has got you covered. With this manual, you'll be able to perform routine maintenance, make repairs, and replace parts with ease. Plus, the manual is available for instant download at repairloader.com, so you can start working on your snowmobile right away.
Here are 10 tech specs for the 2007 Arctic Cat snowmobile models listed above:
• The engine type varies depending on the model, ranging from a 123cc to a 999cc engine.
• The recommended spark plug for most models is an NGK BR9ES or equivalent.
• The fuel tank capacity ranges from 10.8 gallons to 12.2 gallons.
• The suspension system includes a front and rear suspension with shocks and springs.
• The track length ranges from 121 inches to 162 inches.
• The dry weight of the snowmobiles ranges from 439 pounds to 580 pounds.
• The carburetor type varies depending on the model, ranging from a Mikuni TM33 to a Mikuni BSR36.
• The recommended oil for most models is Arctic Cat C-TEC4 Synthetic Blend 2-Stroke Oil or equivalent.
• The maximum horsepower output ranges from 60 hp to 162 hp.
• The recommended ski stance for most models is 42 inches.
If you're in need of engine repair, troubleshooting tips, parts catalogs, handbooks, or schematics for your 2007 Arctic Cat snowmobile, the 2007 Arctic Cat Snowmobile manual is the perfect resource. With instant download available at repairloader.com, you can get started right away and have your snowmobile running smoothly in no time. So why wait? Buy the manual and get the information you need to maintain and repair your snowmobile with ease.