Overhaul/Repair your used snowmobile now - Buy this PDF at repairloader.com: Arctic Cat Inc manual.
Manual details, specs and technical data:
Years: 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998.
Manual Language: English
Manual format: PDF
Models covered in this Arctic Cat repair manual:
Arctic Cat Prowler
Arctic Cat Cougar
Arctic Cat Panther 440
Arctic Cat Panther 550
Arctic Cat EXT 550
Arctic Cat EXT 580
Arctic Cat EXT 580 EFI
Arctic Cat EXT 600
Arctic Cat Panther 370,Z-370,570,Z-570,Bearcat 570,Crossfire 500,Crossfire 600,Crossfire 800,Crossfire 1000,F5,F5 LXR,F6,F6 LXR,F6 Sno Pro,F8,F8 LXR,F8 Sno Pro F1000,F1000 LXR manual
help of this professional electronic PDF download version of the Arctic Cat, Inc. manual / repair guide.
Production/model years: 08, 2008
Arctic Cat Z 440
Arctic Cat ZL 440
Arctic Cat ZR 440
Arctic Cat ZR 580
Arctic Cat ZR 580 EFI
Arctic Cat ZR 600
Arctic Cat ZR 600 EFI
Arctic Cat ZRT 600
Arctic Cat Powder Special
Arctic Cat Powder Special EFI
Arctic Cat Powder Extreme
The Ultimate Guide to Maintaining Your 1990-1998 Arctic Cat Snowmobiles
If you own a vintage Arctic Cat snowmobile, you know how important it is to keep it in top condition. Whether you ride for pleasure or use it for work, you rely on your snowmobile to perform well. That's why it's crucial to have access to a comprehensive maintenance manual that includes a parts catalog and tips on how to repair common issues. At www.repairloader.com, you can get instant access to a downloadable PDF of the 1990-1998 Arctic Cat snowmobile manual, which is an essential resource for DIY maintenance and repairs.
Here are 20 tech specs of the 1990-1998 Arctic Cat snowmobiles that are covered in the manual:
• Engine Types: 340, 440, 550, 580, 600, and 800
• Liquid-cooled, 2-stroke engines
• Dual carburetors on some models
• Power-valve exhaust system on some models
• Electric start and recoil start options
• Hydraulic disc brakes
• Independent suspension system with front and rear shocks
• Handlebar-mounted control system
• Reverse gear option on some models
• Track length ranges from 121 inches to 136 inches
• Track width ranges from 15 inches to 16 inches
• Fuel capacity ranges from 6.4 gallons to 10 gallons
• Dry weight ranges from 460 pounds to 535 pounds
• Battery voltage ranges from 12V to 14V
• Spark plug gap ranges from 0.018 inches to 0.028 inches
• Clutch engagement speed ranges from 3,400 RPM to 4,300 RPM
• Compression ratio ranges from 6.8:1 to 10.1:1
• Ignition timing ranges from 14 degrees to 30 degrees
• Oil injection system on some models
• Fuel-oil ratio ranges from 20:1 to 50:1
The 1990-1998 Arctic Cat snowmobile manual covers all the technical details of these models, including engine specifications, electrical system diagrams, and servicing instructions. With this manual, you'll be able to troubleshoot and repair common issues like battery issues, fuel system problems, and oil changes. You'll also learn how to properly maintain your snowmobile, which will help prolong its life and keep it running smoothly for years to come.
The manual also includes a parts catalog, which is a valuable resource when you need to replace a worn-out or damaged part. With detailed illustrations and part numbers, you'll be able to easily identify the part you need and order it online or through your local dealer.
At www.repairloader.com, you can buy and download the 1990-1998 Arctic Cat snowmobile manual instantly with PayPal. No waiting for shipping, no hassle. Just click on the green button to start the instant download and have access to all the information you need to keep your vintage snowmobile running smoothly. With this manual and a little know-how, you can tackle any repair or maintenance task and enjoy many more years of snowmobiling adventures.