Maintain/Fix your cruiser motorcycle: Use this Suzuki manual.
Manual details and specs:
Production year(s): 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
The following models are included in this manual: VS 800 VS 800GL Intruder Boulevard / Suzuki
1986 Suzuki VS700 Intruder
1987 Suzuki VS700 Intruder
1988 Suzuki VS750 Intruder
1989 Suzuki VS750 Intruder
1990 Suzuki VS750GL Intruder
1991 Suzuki VS750GL Intruder
Manual/e-book format: PDF / .zip / .exe
Manual Language: English
Printable: with all printers
Payment: PayPal or credit card.
Instant delivery/download: Your download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
"Get Your 1986-1991 Suzuki VS800GL Intruder Boulevard S50 VS 800 Running Smoothly with Repairloader.com's Manual, Parts List, and Maintenance Tips"
If you own a 1986-1991 Suzuki VS800 or VS800GL Intruder Boulevard S50 VS 800, you know how important it is to keep up with regular maintenance and repairs. At repairloader.com, we offer an instant download of the master OEM manual, parts list, and maintenance tips for your Suzuki VS800, available in PDF format. And with our easy-to-use PayPal/credit card payment system, you can purchase and download everything you need in just a few clicks!
To help you get started, here are 15 tech specs you should know about your 1986-1991 Suzuki VS800 or VS800GL Intruder Boulevard S50 VS 800:
• The Suzuki VS800 and VS800GL Intruder Boulevard S50 VS 800 are all cruiser-style motorcycles with V-twin engines.
• The VS800 has an 805cc engine, delivering up to 50 horsepower and 50 lb-ft of torque.
• The motorcycle has a 5-speed manual transmission.
• The front suspension features telescopic forks, while the rear suspension features a swingarm with twin shocks.
• The VS800 has a wet weight of 463 lbs and a seat height of 27.6 inches.
• The fuel tank holds 2.9 gallons of gasoline.
• The motorcycle has a top speed of around 100 mph.
• The VS800 features a hydraulic disc brake on the front wheel and a drum brake on the rear wheel.
• The bike's wheelbase is 61.2 inches.
• The VS800 has a standard two-up seat and passenger footpegs.
• The motorcycle's electrical system is 12 volts.
• The spark plug gap should be set to 0.6-0.7 mm.
• The recommended service intervals for the VS800 include oil and oil filter changes every 3,000 miles, and tire replacements every 6,000-8,000 miles.
• The water pump belt should be replaced every 20,000 miles.
• The oil filter change should be done every other oil change.
The repairloader.com Suzuki VS800GL Intruder Boulevard S50 VS 800 manual includes detailed information on all of the specs and maintenance requirements listed above, plus much more! This PDF version is the same master OEM manual used by official certified professional Suzuki mechanics and by local dealership/technicians or engineers for service, maintenance, and repairs.
Why choose repairloader.com for your Suzuki VS800 or VS800GL maintenance needs? For starters, our instant download option lets you get started on your repairs or maintenance right away. Plus, our payment system is easy to use and accepts both PayPal and credit card payments. And if you ever have any issues with your download, our customer support team is always available to help.
To start your purchase, simply click on the green button to begin the instant download of your Suzuki VS800GL Intruder Boulevard S50 VS 800 manual, parts list, and maintenance tips.
Price: 18.99 USD