Repair your all-round touring motorcycle yourself and get a copy (pdf) of this Yamaha Motor Corporation, Ltd technical XJ600S, XJ600 manual.
Specs and technical data:
Production year(s): 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999 ,92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99
The following models are included in this manual: XJ600S, XJ600 / Yamaha Motor Corporation, Ltd
Engine: see below.
Manual/e-book format: PDF / .zip / .exe
Language: English (some of our manuals are multi-language)
Number of pages: 305
If you're the owner of a 1992-1999 Yamaha XJ600S or XJ600, you know that regular maintenance and repairs are key to keeping it running smoothly. The good news is that with the comprehensive repair manual available for instant download at repairloader.com, you can save money on costly repairs and take care of your Yamaha XJ600S or XJ600 yourself.
This DIY manual provides step-by-step instructions, exploded color diagrams, and detailed schematics to help you perform routine maintenance tasks like battery changes, oil changes, and other maintenance, as well as more complex repairs like engine overhauls, gearbox issues, and the replacement of parts. With this manual, you'll have all the information you need to keep your Yamaha XJ600S or XJ600 running smoothly for years to come.
In addition to the detailed instructions, this manual also includes a list of technical specifications for the 1992-1999 Yamaha XJ600S and XJ600. Here are ten essential specs to keep in mind:
1. The XJ600S and XJ600 both have liquid-cooled, four-stroke, inline-four engines with a displacement of 599 cc.
2. The engine is coupled with a six-speed manual gearbox.
3. Both models have a fuel capacity of 4.6 gallons.
4. The front suspension features telescopic forks with 5.9 inches of travel, and the rear suspension is a monocross with 5.3 inches of travel.
5. The front brakes are dual hydraulic discs, and the rear brake is a single hydraulic disc.
6. The XJ600S has a seat height of 30.5 inches, while the XJ600 has a seat height of 31.5 inches.
7. The overall length of the XJ600S is 83.3 inches, and the width is 29.9 inches.
8. The XJ600 has a length of 82.1 inches and a width of 29.5 inches.
9. The dry weight of the XJ600S is 431 pounds, while the XJ600 weighs in at 435 pounds.
10. Both models have a top speed of around 120 mph.
Buying the manual is quick and easy. Simply head over to repairloader.com and use your PayPal account to purchase and download the manual in PDF format. You can then access the manual from your computer or mobile device, allowing you to take it with you to the garage or workshop.
With the comprehensive repair manual and technical specifications in hand, you can tackle repairs and maintenance tasks with confidence. And if you need replacement parts, don't hesitate to check out the selection at your local Yamaha dealer or online. With the right tools and resources, you can keep your 1992-1999 Yamaha XJ600S or XJ600 running smoothly for many miles of fun on the road. Download the manual now and get started on your next repair or maintenance project.
Price: 18.99 USD