The following models are encompassed by this manual: CB 1300 Super Four / Honda
2003-2008 Honda CB1300 Super Four
Serial Numbers: CB1300SF-1000001 and onwards
Production year(s): 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
Engine: 1284 cc, 78.35 cubic inches, In-line four, four-stroke, 114.0 HP (83.2 kW) @ 7500 RPM, 136.0 Nm (13.9 kgf-m or 100.3 ft.lbs) @ 6000 RPM,
Manual Language: English
Instant delivery/download: Your download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
Printable: Yes (with all printers)
"Revamp Your Naked Bike: Download the Ultimate Repair Manual Now!"
Empower yourself with the knowledge to navigate the mechanics of your beloved machine – the 2003-2008 Honda CB1300 Super Four. Uncover the secrets of its robust engine, master its maintenance needs, and confidently handle any repairs that come your way. With our extensive downloadable manual at your side, you'll become the ultimate steward of your prized naked bike.
Engine and Technical Specifications:
• The 2003-2008 Honda CB1300 Super Four houses a robust and reliable liquid-cooled four-stroke DOHC inline four-cylinder engine.
• It offers a displacement of 1,284cc, providing a perfect balance of power and handling.
• The bore and stroke of the engine measure 78.0 mm and 67.2 mm respectively, contributing to its impressive performance.
• It sports a compression ratio of 9.6:1, ensuring efficient combustion.
• The bike employs a digital transistorized ignition system with electronic advance, ensuring smooth and consistent ignition.
• The fuel delivery system uses a PGM-FI electronic fuel injection, providing excellent throttle response.
• The Honda CB1300 Super Four's engine is paired with a 5-speed transmission, allowing for a variety of riding styles.
• This model incorporates a multi-plate wet clutch, providing smooth and controlled power delivery.
• The engine's maximum power output is a hefty 114 horsepower at 7,500 rpm.
• The maximum torque offered by this bike is 117 Nm at 6,000 rpm.
• It has a fuel tank capacity of 21 liters, perfect for long rides.
• The CB1300 Super Four boasts a top speed of approximately 225 km/h.
• It utilizes a dual spar steel frame, ensuring durability and structural integrity.
• The front suspension is a 43 mm cartridge-type telescopic fork, and the rear suspension is a monoshock with 7-step adjustable preload.
• The front brake system consists of dual 310 mm discs with 3-piston calipers, and the rear brake is a single 256 mm disc with a 3-piston caliper.
• It weighs around 224 kg (dry weight), balancing stability and maneuverability.
• The bike has a wheelbase of 1515 mm, ensuring stable handling at high speeds.
• The seat height is comfortably set at 790 mm, accommodating a range of rider heights.
• The overall dimensions of the Honda CB1300 Super Four are 2200 mm in length, 795 mm in width, and 1130 mm in height.
• It features a chain final drive system, offering durability and efficiency.
• The bike rolls on a 17-inch wheel on both ends.
• It features a fully electronic instrument cluster, including a digital speedometer, trip meter, and fuel gauge.
• The Honda CB1300 Super Four is available in multiple color schemes, adding to its visual appeal.
Facts and Details:
- The Honda CB1300 Super Four was introduced as a successor to the popular Honda CB1000.
- Its design is a perfect blend of modern styling and classic CB-series aesthetics.
- Despite its considerable power, the bike is known for its manageable and smooth ride, making it popular among various rider demographics.
- The CB1300 Super Four was primarily marketed in Japan and Europe, with a strong following in both regions.
- It is part of Honda's acclaimed CB series, which has been in production since the late 1950s.
- The CB1300 Super Four has a detuned version of the engine found in the Honda X4, designed for better low-to-midrange power.
- The bike's large fuel tank and comfortable seating position make it suitable for long rides.
- Despite its powerful engine, the bike has a reputation for being a reliable, low-maintenance machine.
Maintenance Intervals, Tips, and Common Issues:
- Oil changes should be performed every 8,000 km or every six months.
- Air filter cleaning or replacement is suggested every 18,000 km.
- Valve clearance should be checked every 24,000 km.
- The coolant should be replaced every 24,000 km or every two years.
- Brake fluid should be replaced every two years.
- Some owners have reported electrical issues; regular inspections of the electrical system are recommended to avoid sudden failures.
- Over time, the carburetors may need cleaning or adjusting, particularly in bikes that are not ridden regularly.
Popular Tuning Tips and Modifications:
Adding a performance exhaust system can increase power and improve sound.
Upgrading to a high-flow air filter can enhance engine performance.
Fitting a custom ECU chip can optimize engine settings for increased power and fuel efficiency.
Changing to high-performance tires can improve handling.
Upgrading the brake pads can enhance braking performance and feel.
Installing a more comfortable aftermarket seat can make long rides more pleasant.
LED headlight conversions can improve visibility and modernize the look of the bike.
Available Accessories and Aftermarket Options:
Windshield for improved wind protection.
Engine guards for added protection.
Heated grips for comfort in cold weather.
Luggage racks and panniers for added storage capacity.
Tank bags for convenient storage.
Performance exhaust systems for increased power and better sound.
Aftermarket seats for enhanced comfort.
Owner Reviews and Opinions:
Owners generally praise the CB1300 Super Four for its powerful engine, comfortable ride, and reliability. They appreciate its classic design blended with modern technology. However, some owners have criticized its considerable weight and the lack of a sixth gear.
Most Frequent Repairs:
- Carburetor cleaning and adjustment.
- Electrical system repairs.
- Brake system maintenance.
- Clutch adjustment or replacement.
- Tire replacement.
Downloading the Manual: "Click the green icon to initiate the purchase of your comprehensive Honda PDF troubleshooting guide from the RepairLoader marketplace. Make your secure transaction through PayPal.
Upon successful completion of your payment, the official Honda OEM shop manual and parts list download link will materialize on the post-payment page. We will also promptly dispatch all relevant payment and download details to your email.
Price: 18.99 USD