To make it easier for you to choose the right manual, we have compiled various information for you below, such as model designations, types, and production years.
Service/Repair your Sport Utility Vehicle: Buy and download this Isuzu Motors Ltd Trooper OEM service manual (FSM)/PDF.
Specs and manual details:
Production year(s): 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991
The following models are encompassed by this manual: Trooper / Isuzu Motors Ltd
Isuzu Trooper II (US market)
Isuzu Bighorn (Japan and other markets)
Isuzu Trooper RS (Philippines market)
Isuzu Trooper LS (Philippines market)
Isuzu Trooper Citation (UK market)
Isuzu Trooper Citation II (UK market)
Isuzu Trooper Turbo Diesel (UK market)
Manual Language: English
Instant delivery/download: Your download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
Printable: Yes (with all printers)
"Download Your Isuzu Trooper Repair Manual Today for Expert Maintenance Tips and Specs"
Are you looking for a reliable SUV that can handle any terrain? The 1984-1991 Isuzu Trooper is a rugged, four-wheel drive vehicle that can take you anywhere you need to go. If you're an owner of this classic SUV, you'll want to make sure you have the right information and tools to keep it running smoothly. That's where a repair manual comes in handy. By downloading your Isuzu Trooper repair manual, you'll have access to detailed technical specifications, maintenance intervals, common issues and solutions, popular modifications, and more.
Engine specs/technical specifications for the 1984-1991 Isuzu Trooper:
• Engine: 2.2-liter SOHC 4-cylinder
• Horsepower: 100 hp @ 4,800 RPM
• Torque: 132 lb-ft @ 2,800 RPM
• Engine: 2.3-liter DOHC 4-cylinder
• Horsepower: 110 hp @ 5,400 RPM
• Torque: 129 lb-ft @ 3,600 RPM
• Engine: 2.6-liter SOHC 4-cylinder
• Horsepower: 89 hp @ 4,600 RPM
• Torque: 134 lb-ft @ 2,600 RPM
• Engine: 2.8-liter V6
• Horsepower: 120 hp @ 4,800 RPM
• Torque: 145 lb-ft @ 2,800 RPM
• Engine: 3.1-liter V6
• Horsepower: 120 hp @ 4,600 RPM
• Torque: 170 lb-ft @ 2,800 RPM
• Engine: 2.3-liter Turbo Diesel 4-cylinder
• Horsepower: 73 hp @ 4,200 RPM
• Torque: 125 lb-ft @ 2,000 RPM
• Engine: 2.8-liter Turbo Diesel 4-cylinder
• Horsepower: 92 hp @ 3,600 RPM
• Torque: 152 lb-ft @ 2,000 RPM
• Engine: 2.8-liter Turbo Diesel 4-cylinder (Japan only)
• Horsepower: 100 hp @ 3,600 RPM
• Torque: 177 lb-ft @ 2,000 RPM
• Transmission: 5-speed manual
• Transmission: 4-speed automatic
• Drivetrain: Rear-wheel drive or four-wheel drive
• Fuel tank capacity: 17.2 gallons
• Wheelbase: 108.7 inches
• Curb weight: 3,957-4,455 lbs.
Facts and details about the 1984-1991 Isuzu Trooper:
- The Trooper was initially designed and manufactured by Isuzu in Japan, but it was also built in the US, the UK, and other countries.
- The Trooper was sold under various names worldwide, including the Holden Jackaroo in Australia, the Opel Monterey in Europe, and the Acura SLX in the US.
- The Trooper's body-on-frame construction and solid rear axle made it a popular choice for off-road enthusiasts.
- The Trooper was one of the first SUVs to offer a turbo diesel engine in the US market.
- The Trooper was available with both manual locking hubs and automatic locking hubs for the four-wheel drive system.
- The Trooper was the first SUV to offer a shift-on-the-fly four-wheel drive system, allowing drivers to switch between two-wheel and four-wheel drive on the fly.
- The Trooper's spacious interior and versatile cargo space made it a popular choice for families and outdoor adventurers alike.
- The Trooper was also used by law enforcement agencies and military organizations around the world.
- In 1991, the Trooper received a facelift that included new headlights, grille, and bumpers, as well as updated interior features.
- The Trooper was discontinued in the US market in 2002, but it continued to be sold in other parts of the world until 2005.
When it comes to maintenance and common issues with the Isuzu Trooper, it's important to stay on top of regular maintenance intervals to prevent larger issues down the road. Regular oil changes, tire rotations, and brake inspections are essential, and it's also a good idea to have the transmission and differential fluid changed periodically. Common issues with the Trooper include rust on the body and frame, electrical issues, and worn suspension components. If you're experiencing any of these issues, it's important to have them addressed by a qualified mechanic.
As for tuning and modifications, there are a number of popular options for the Isuzu Trooper, including upgrading the suspension, adding off-road tires, and installing a lift kit. Some owners also choose to swap in a more powerful engine, such as a V8, for improved performance.
There are a variety of accessories and aftermarket options available for the Isuzu Trooper, including roof racks, cargo organizers, and custom seat covers. Many Isuzu dealerships also offer a range of OEM parts and accessories for the Trooper.
When it comes to owner reviews and opinions, the Isuzu Trooper is often praised for its durability, off-road capability, and spacious interior. However, some owners have noted issues with reliability and expensive repairs. Ultimately, the Trooper is a classic SUV that still has a dedicated following of fans today.
You can buy your Isuzu Trooper repair manual in PDF format with a secure PayPal/credit card payment on www.repairloader.com and get instant access to all the information you need to fix your SUV.
After your PayPal/credit card payment is processed, you'll receive an email with all the download information you need to access your Isuzu Trooper service manual and parts list. The download link will also appear on the checkout page for your convenience.