DIY your SUV service and repair with ease by purchasing this Toyota Motor Corporation Land Cruiser factory service manual (FSM)/PDF from www.repairloader.com. Pay securely with PayPal and receive an instant download link to get started.
Model or production year(s): 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974
The following models are encompassed by this manual: FJ40, FJ43, FJ45, FJ55 / Toyota Motor Corporation
Land Cruiser FJ40 (short wheelbase, two-door)
Land Cruiser FJ43 (medium wheelbase, two-door)
Land Cruiser FJ45 (long wheelbase, two-door pickup, cab and chassis)
Land Cruiser FJ55 (long wheelbase, four-door wagon)
Serial numbers for these models are as follows:
FJ40: 10001-20972 (1962-1973), 21001-25221 (1973-1974)
Number of pages: 532
Printable: Yes (all printers)
Instant delivery: Your download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
"Get Your Toyota Land Cruiser Up and Running with Our Instant Repair Manual Download"
If you're a proud owner of a classic Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40, FJ43, FJ45, or FJ55 and want to keep it in top shape, our comprehensive repair manual is exactly what you need. You can purchase and instantly download the manual in PDF format from www.repairloader.com, and with secure PayPal payment, DIY maintenance and repair work has never been easier. Let's take a look at some engine specs and technical specifications for these iconic vehicles:
• Engine: 3.9L F engine
• Horsepower: 125 hp
• Torque: 209 lb-ft
• Transmission: 3-speed manual
• Wheelbase: 90 inches
• Length: 152 inches
• Width: 65 inches
• Height: 75 inches
• Ground Clearance: 8.3 inches
• Curb Weight: 2,970 lbs
• Fuel Capacity: 15.3 gallons
• Maximum Speed: 70 mph
• Compression Ratio: 7.8:1
• Bore x Stroke: 3.70 x 4.08 inches
• Valve Configuration: OHV
• Fuel Delivery: Single carburetor
• Cooling System: Water-cooled
• Suspension: Solid axles front and rear
• Brakes: Hydraulic drum brakes
• Steering: Manual
• Tires: 7.00x15
• Transfer Case: 2-speed
• Rear Axle Ratio: 4.11:1
• Front Axle Ratio: 4.11:1
• Turning Radius: 17.4 feet
• Approach Angle: 45 degrees
• Departure Angle: 40 degrees
• Breakover Angle: 27 degrees
• Ramp Breakover Angle: 142 degrees
• Traction Control: None
• Locking Differentials: Optional
• Axle Type: Semi-floating rear, full-floating front
• Carburetor Type: Aisan
• Ignition System: Points
Interesting facts and details:
- The FJ40 was originally designed as a military vehicle for the Japanese army.
- The FJ43 was only sold in countries where a longer wheelbase was required for tax purposes.
- The FJ45 was available in multiple body styles, including a pickup truck and a cab and chassis.
- The FJ55 was the first Land Cruiser to feature four doors and a more luxurious interior.
- The Land Cruiser was one of the few vehicles capable of traversing the Australian Outback.
- The FJ40 is a popular choice for off-road enthusiasts and has been featured in numerous films and TV shows.
- The Land Cruiser has been used by the UN, Red Cross, and Doctors Without Borders for aid work in developing countries.
- The Land Cruiser was the first Japanese vehicle to be sold in the United States.
- The FJ40 was known for its simplicity and reliability, making it a popular choice for farmers and ranchers.
- The Land Cruiser has been produced in a variety of countries, including Japan, Brazil, and Venezuela.
Maintenance intervals for the Land Cruiser FJ40, FJ43, FJ45, and FJ55 vary depending on driving conditions and frequency of use. General maintenance tips include regularly checking and changing fluids, inspecting the brakes and suspension, and keeping the vehicle clean and free of debris. Common issues with these models include rust and corrosion, particularly in areas with high levels of moisture. Other issues may include electrical problems, leaks, and worn out suspension components. Fortunately, many of these issues can be easily addressed with routine maintenance and timely repairs.
For those looking to modify or upgrade their Land Cruisers, there are many popular tuning tips and modifications available. Some common upgrades include installing a more powerful engine, upgrading the suspension, and adding aftermarket wheels and tires. Other popular modifications include adding a winch, installing a snorkel, and upgrading the lighting system.
There are also many accessories and aftermarket options available for the Land Cruiser FJ40, FJ43, FJ45, and FJ55. Some popular accessories include roof racks, tow hooks, and cargo nets. Other options include seat covers, floor mats, and dash covers. Whether you're looking to upgrade your off-road capabilities or simply personalize your vehicle, there are plenty of options available to suit your needs.
Owner reviews and opinions on these vehicles vary, but much praise the Land Cruiser's durability, all-terrain capabilities, and classic styling. Some owners note that maintenance and repairs can be time-consuming and expensive, particularly for older models. Others appreciate the simplicity of the Land Cruiser's design and the ease of maintenance and repair.
Take charge of your Land Cruiser's maintenance and repair needs by purchasing our comprehensive DIY repair manual in PDF format from www.repairloader.com, with secure payment options to ensure a worry-free transaction.
Your original Toyota Land Cruiser OEM manual/parts list download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete, and we will email you all download information you need, instant after secure payment," a new and unique sentence could be: "As soon as your secure payment is processed, you will receive an email containing all the download information you need, including the link to the original Toyota Land Cruiser OEM manual and parts list.
Price: 18.99 USD