Repair your used dirt bike - Download this PDF today: Yamaha Motor Corporation, Ltd DT100, DT125, DT175 manual (pdf)
Manual details, specs and technical data:
Production year(s): 74, 1974
Suzuki DT90, DT100, DT115, DT140, DT150, DT150SS, DT175, DT200 Outboard Service Repair Workshop Manual
the help of this professional electronic PDF download version of the Suzuki DT90, DT100, DT115, DT140, DT150, DT150SS, DT175, DT200 workshop manual / repair guide.
Model, type / brand: DT100, DT125, DT175 / Yamaha Motor Corporation, Ltd
Serial numbers or parts numbers: all
Manual/e-book format: PDF / .zip / .exe
Language: English (some of our manuals are multi-language)
Yamaha DT100 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983 repair manual
trail bike with the help of this very detailed and specific Yamaha Motor Corporation, Ltd DT100 service guide and workshop / repair manual (PDF).
The 1974 Yamaha DT100, DT125, and DT175 are iconic motorcycles that remain popular today among collectors and enthusiasts. These bikes were designed for off-road use and have proven themselves to be reliable and durable. If you own one of these classic motorcycles, having a repair manual and parts list can be incredibly helpful. Fortunately, you can download a PDF manual and parts list from www.repairloader.com and get started on your DIY repairs.
Here are 15 tech specs about the 1974 Yamaha DT100, DT125, and DT175:
• Engine: Two-stroke, single-cylinder engine
• Engine displacement: DT100 - 97cc, DT125 - 123cc, DT175 - 171cc
• Carburetor: Mikuni VM20 (DT100), Mikuni VM24 (DT125), Mikuni VM28 (DT175)
• Transmission: Five-speed, constant mesh
• Ignition system: CDI (capacitor discharge ignition)
• Suspension: Telescopic front fork, twin rear shocks
• Brakes: Front and rear drum brakes
• Tires: Front - 2.50-19, Rear - 3.00-18
• Fuel capacity: DT100 - 7.5 liters, DT125 - 8 liters, DT175 - 10 liters
• Oil capacity: DT100 - 0.8 liters, DT125 - 1.0 liters, DT175 - 1.1 liters
• Seat height: DT100 - 760mm, DT125 - 800mm, DT175 - 820mm
• Dry weight: DT100 - 83kg, DT125 - 92kg, DT175 - 102kg
• Electrical system: 6-volt (DT100), 12-volt (DT125 and DT175)
• Spark plug: NGK B8HS (DT100), NGK B9ES (DT125 and DT175)
• Lighting: Headlight, taillight, turn signals (DT175 only)
Whether you need to repair the engine, carburetor, or electrical system, the repair manual and parts list will provide you with detailed instructions and diagrams to help you complete the job. You'll also find useful information on torque specs, wiring diagrams, and replacement parts numbers.
One of the most important things to keep in mind when working on your 1974 Yamaha DT100, DT125, or DT175 is safety. Always wear appropriate safety gear, such as a helmet, gloves, and eye protection. Additionally, make sure to work on your bike in a well-ventilated area and take necessary precautions to prevent fires and other hazards.
To purchase the repair manual and parts list for your 1974 Yamaha DT100, DT125, or DT175, simply visit www.repairloader.com and make your payment using PayPal. You'll then be able to instantly download the PDF file and start working on your bike. With the right tools and knowledge, you can keep your classic Yamaha running for years to come.