Acquire the factory service manual (FSM) for the Yamaha Motor Corporation, Ltd Raptor 700 and download it instantly to repair and overhaul your 4-wheeler.
Specs and Product-Details:
Model or production year(s): 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009
This manual is applicable to the following models: Raptor 700 / Yamaha Motor Company / Yamaha Motor Corporation, Ltd
Engine: 686 cc, liquid cooled, 4-stroke, 1 cylinder, 102.0 x 84.0, 9.2:1SOHC,
Printable: Yes (all printers)
Payment: PayPal or credit card.
Instant delivery: Your download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
"Repair Manual Download: 2006-2009 Yamaha Raptor 700, YFM700 Engine Specs, Maintenance Tips, Tuning, Reviews, and More"
If you own a 2006-2009 Yamaha Raptor 700, YFM700 and are looking for a comprehensive repair manual, look no further. Our guide includes a detailed list of engine specs, maintenance tips, common issues and solutions, popular tuning modifications, available accessories and aftermarket options, and owner reviews. Whether you're a Yamaha enthusiast or a seasoned mechanic, our guide is the ultimate resource for maintaining and optimizing your Raptor's performance.
• 686cc liquid-cooled, SOHC, four-stroke engine
• Fuel injection system
• 45 horsepower and 41.3 lb-ft of torque
• 5-speed manual transmission with reverse
• Rear-wheel drive
• Dual A-arm front suspension and aluminum swingarm rear suspension
Hydraulic disc brakes
• 2.9-gallon fuel tank capacity
Additional Technical Specs:
- Digital LCD instrument panel with speedometer, odometer, tripmeter, and clock
- Adjustable front and rear shocks with 9.1 inches of travel
- Low seat height of 32.6 inches
- Electric start with backup kickstart
- Dual 12V 18AH batteries
- Yamaha Fuel Injection (YFI) and Electric Power Steering (EPS)
Interesting Facts and Details:
- The Yamaha Raptor 700, YFM700 is a popular sport ATV known for its power and durability.
- The fuel injection system and digital instrument panel were new features for the 2006 model year.
- The Raptor 700 is capable of reaching speeds of up to 75 mph, making it one of the fastest sport ATVs on the market.
- The Raptor 700 features a hybrid steel and aluminum frame for optimal strength and weight reduction.
- The Raptor 700 has won numerous awards and accolades, including being named "ATV of the Year" by ATV Magazine.
Maintenance Intervals and Tips:
- Yamaha recommends changing the oil and oil filter every 3,000 miles or 6 months, whichever comes first.
- Check the tire pressure and tread depth regularly, and replace worn tires as needed.
- Inspect the brakes and replace the pads if necessary every 1,000-1,500 miles.
- Clean and lubricate the chain every 500 miles or as needed.
- Follow the manufacturer's recommended maintenance schedule for the fuel injection system and air filter.
Common Issues and Solutions:
- Some Raptor 700 owners have reported issues with the fuel injection system, which can cause rough idling or stalling. Cleaning or replacing the fuel injectors can resolve this issue.
- Another common issue is with the rear shock absorbers, which can leak or become worn over time. Replacing the shocks with aftermarket options or upgrading to heavy-duty shocks can improve ride quality.
- Some owners have reported issues with the starter motor, which can fail to engage or turn over the engine. Replacing the starter motor or solenoid can resolve this issue.
Tuning Tips and Modifications:
- Upgrading to a high-performance air filter and exhaust system can improve the Raptor's power and sound.
- Installing a power commander or EFI tuner can optimize the fuel injection system and increase horsepower.
- Upgrading to larger wheels and tires can improve the Raptor's traction and ground clearance.
- Adding a custom graphics kit or aftermarket body panels can enhance the Raptor's appearance.
Available Accessories and Aftermarket Options:
- Yamaha offers a variety of OEM accessories for the Raptor 700, including nerf bars, skid plates, and cargo racks.
- Aftermarket companies such as Hinson and Pro Design offer performance upgrades such as clutch kits and air filters.
- Upgrading to LED lighting upgrades or installing a winch can improve the Raptor's utility and style.
- Adding a custom seat or handlebar grips can enhance the Raptor's comfort and ergonomics.
Owner Reviews and Opinions:
- Many Raptor 700 owners appreciate the ATV's power and handling, as well as its comfortable ride.
- Some owners have reported issues with the Raptor's electrical system, such as a faulty starter or malfunctioning lights. This can typically be resolved with proper maintenance and repairs.
- Others have noted that the Raptor's fuel injection system can be sensitive and may require adjustments for optimal performance.
- Overall, most owners agree that the Raptor 700 is a versatile and capable sport ATV for a range of riding styles.
To purchase your OEM Yamaha Raptor 700 repair manual in convenient PDF format, simply visit www.repairloader.com and complete your secure payment through PayPal. Upon completing your PayPal payment, your original Yamaha manual and parts list download link will be available instantly on the checkout page. We will also send you an email with all the necessary download information.
Price: 18.99 USD