To make it easier for you to choose the right manual, we have compiled various information for you below, such as model designations, types, and production years.
This manual is applicable to the following models: Rhino 700, YXR 700 / Yamaha Motor Company / Yamaha Motor Corp., Ltd
Yamaha Rhino 700 (2008)
Yamaha Rhino 700 (2009)
Yamaha Rhino 700 (2010)
Model or production year(s): 2008, 2009, 2010
Printable: Yes (all printers)
Instant delivery: Your download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
"Revitalize Your UTV: Buy and Download PDF Guide for Yamaha Rhino 700 Overhaul"
Ready to transform your UTV experience? Our comprehensive PDF guide is your ultimate resource for overhauling and optimizing your Yamaha Rhino 700. Whether you're a passionate off-road enthusiast or a utility rider in need of reliable performance, this guide has everything you need to revitalize your Yamaha Rhino 700. From engine specifications to maintenance tips, common issue resolutions, tuning suggestions, available accessories, and aftermarket options, this guide will help you unleash the full potential of your UTV. Get ready to conquer any terrain with confidence and power by downloading our comprehensive PDF guide.
Engine Specifications/Technical Data:
• The Yamaha Rhino 700 is equipped with a liquid-cooled, four-stroke, single-cylinder engine.
• The engine has a displacement of 686cc, providing ample power and torque for off-road adventures.
• It features a single overhead cam (SOHC) configuration for precise valve control and efficient performance.
• The bore and stroke measurements are approximately 102mm x 84mm.
• The Rhino 700 is equipped with electronic fuel injection (EFI) for optimal fuel delivery and throttle response.
• The engine utilizes a fully automatic transmission with a high and low range, as well as reverse gear.
• The UTV features a selectable 2WD and 4WD drive system, allowing for versatile performance on various terrains.
• Front suspension consists of independent double wishbones with approximately 7.3 inches (185mm) of travel.
• Rear suspension features independent double wishbones with approximately 7.3 inches (185mm) of travel.
• The UTV has a wheelbase of approximately 75.2 inches (1910mm), providing stability and maneuverability.
• The overall length of the Rhino 700 is around 113.6 inches (2880mm).
• The vehicle has a width of approximately 54.5 inches (1385mm) and a height of approximately 73.6 inches (1870mm).
• The Rhino 700 is equipped with hydraulic disc brakes on all four wheels for reliable stopping power.
• The UTV has a fuel capacity of approximately 7.9 gallons (30 liters), allowing for extended off-road rides.
• The dry weight of the Rhino 700 is approximately 1155 lbs (524 kg), making it sturdy and capable.
• The vehicle features a robust frame construction designed to withstand challenging off-road conditions.
• The Rhino 700 comes with a spacious and comfortable seating configuration for driver and passenger.
• The UTV is equipped with a cargo bed capable of carrying up to 400 lbs (181 kg) of payload.
Facts and Details:
- The Yamaha Rhino 700 is a popular choice among UTV enthusiasts for its rugged performance and versatility.
- It offers excellent off-road capability, allowing riders to conquer challenging terrains with ease.
- The Rhino 700's powerful engine and smooth transmission provide ample power and torque for towing and hauling.
- Riders appreciate the UTV's comfortable and spacious seating, providing a smooth and enjoyable ride.
- The vehicle's independent suspension delivers a comfortable and controlled ride, absorbing bumps and uneven terrain.
- Yamaha's reputation for reliability is reflected in the Rhino 700's durability and robust construction.
- The Rhino 700's selectable 2WD and 4WD drive system allows riders to adapt to various trail conditions.
- The UTV's electronic fuel injection system ensures optimal fuel efficiency and throttle response.
- The Rhino 700 features ample cargo space in its cargo bed, allowing for convenient storage and transportation.
- Yamaha's commitment to safety is evident in the Rhino 700's hydraulic disc brakes, providing reliable stopping power.
Maintenance Intervals, Tips, and Common Issues:
► Regular oil and filter changes: Follow the manufacturer's recommended intervals to ensure proper engine lubrication.
► Air filter maintenance: Clean or replace the air filter regularly to prevent debris from entering the engine.
► Belt inspection and adjustment: Regularly inspect the drive belt for wear and proper tension, adjusting as necessary.
► Fluid checks: Regularly check and top up fluids, including coolant, brake fluid, and differential fluids.
► Common issues: Some owners have reported issues with the UTV's CV joints, drive belt, or electrical system. Regular inspection and maintenance can help prevent these issues.
Popular Tuning Tips or Modifications:
* Upgrading the exhaust system for improved performance and sound.
* Installing aftermarket shocks for enhanced suspension performance and adjustability.
* Adding a snorkel kit to protect the engine from water ingress during water crossings.
* Installing a winch for added off-road recovery capability.
* Upgrading the wheels and tires for improved traction and aesthetics.
* Adding LED lights or light bars for enhanced visibility during night rides.
Available Accessories and Aftermarket Options:
■ Roof and windshield options for added weather protection.
■ Upgraded seats for increased comfort during long rides.
■ Skid plates and A-arm guards for enhanced underbody protection.
■ Sound systems and communication devices for entertainment and convenience.
■ Cargo box accessories for organizing and securing gear.
■ Suspension upgrades for improved off-road performance.
■ Aftermarket wheels and tires for customized style and increased traction.
Owner Reviews and Opinions:
☺ Strengths: Reliable performance, comfortable seating, excellent off-road capability.
☻ Weaknesses: Some owners have mentioned that the UTV's turning radius could be improved in tighter trails.
Repairs Carried Out Most Frequently and Commonly Broken Parts:
→ Drive belt replacement: The drive belt may wear out over time and require replacement.
→ CV joint maintenance: Regular inspection and greasing of CV joints are necessary to ensure smooth operation.
→ Electrical system troubleshooting: Some electrical components may require attention due to wiring issues or connectivity problems.
→ Brake pad replacement: Brake pads may wear out and require replacement for optimal braking performance.
→ Fuel system maintenance: Regular inspection and cleaning of the fuel system components, including the fuel pump and injectors, are important for proper fuel delivery.
Click the green button to access and download the comprehensive shop handbook. Once your payment is complete, the download link for the official Yamaha OEM shop manual/parts list will be available on the checkout page. Additionally, we will immediately email you the payment and download information.