Husqvarna, Huskylock, S21, S25, pdf, maintenance, repair, sewing machine, overlock
This is the electronic download version of the Husqvarna Huskylock S21 S25 viking service manual download as pdf.
How to fix your Huskylock sewing machine with the help of this pdf manual.
This is a service and adjustment manual for the sewing machine / overlock as pdf file
Directions for use 4
ESD . 4
Manual size: 5.53 MB
Years: all years!
Manual Language: English
Manual format: pdf - manual / ebook, zip
Platform: Windows and MAC
Requirements: Adobe PDF Reader & WinZip
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
Compatible: All Versions of Windows & Mac
Perfect for the DIY person!
No shipping fee and no waiting for postal delivery. Save time and paper with this high quality full electronical version of the complete original Husqvarna Huskylock S21 S25 viking sewing machine / overlock service manual
Service tools 5
Removing the covers 6
Basic position of eccentrics 8
1. Presser bar height 9
2. Needle bar height and parallelism 10
3. Needle timing 11
4. Height of the lower looper .. 12
5. Clearance between lower looper the "A" needle. ... 13
6. Looper to needle clearance ..... 14
7. Timing of the lower looper ... 15
8 . Clearance between lower looper needle guard and "A", "B" needles . 16
9. Upper looper position to the left needle .... 17
10. Timing of the upper looper ..... 18
11. Clearance between the upper and lower loopers ... 19
12. Height of the chain stitch looper ... 20
13. Clearance between chain stitch looper the Left needle C ..21
14. Chain stitch looper to needle clearance ..22
15. Ellipsoidal movement of chain stitch. ..23
16. Chain stitch needle guard to needle clearance ..24
17. Feed Timing... 25
18. Feed dog height... 26
19. Differential feed - Huskylock S21 ..27
20. Lower Knife ... 28
21. Timing of the upper knife ..29
22. Upper Knife ... 30
23. Setting the seam width adjusting ..31
24. Set the Lower Looper lower thread guide..2
25. Set the Upper Looper lower thread guide ..33
26. Set the Upper Looper upper thread guide ..34
27. Set the Chain stitch loopers thread take up. ... 35
28. Set the Chain stitch Looper thread guide .36
28. Thread tension - Huskylock S21 ... 37
28. Thread tension, Basic - Huskylock S25 .38
Service program for Huskylock S25 .39
Circuit board - Circuit diagram 42
Main PC Board - in the front cover . 42
Power PC Board - in machine cover 43
Trouble shooting chart - Display/screen problem 44
We also sell other overlock and sewing machine handbooks for overhaul and troubleshooting and disassembly.
- We only sale Husqvarna sewing machine manuals, not replacement parts! -
Before you buy this Husqvarna Huskylock S21 S25 viking service PDF manual please note the following:
All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
The Way to Handle Husqvarna Huskylock Sewing Machine by Downloading Its Manual
A Husqvarna Huskylock sewing machine is one of the most popular devices. It has a large sewing space, extension table, and electronic speed control that makes stitches and sewing projects fun to do. Indeed, you will feel sad if there is something wrong with this sewing machine. One thing to do is to search for the cause and fix it. In this case, you need a Husqvarna Huskylock manual to guide you.
Repair Loader supports your needs by providing a variety of manuals, including a Husqvarna Huskylock S21 S25 Viking service manual. This machine looks sophisticated, but you can handle it as long as you understand the parts. You only have to check the manual and follow the instructions there to get your sewing machine back to normal.
The manual improves your skills on tools you need to repair the machine, looper to needle clearance, needle timing, and many more. You will learn at least 28 different topics in this manual that can improve your understanding and skills to maintain and repair a Husqvarna Huskylock sewing machine. This manual makes you know if there is something wrong with this machine, how to fix the problems, and tricks to keep the performance so you can continue your projects right away.