To make it easier for you to choose the right manual, we have compiled various information for you below, such as model designations, types, and production years.
This manual is applicable to the following models:
1995 Arctic Cat Tigershark Barracuda 640
1995 Arctic Cat Tigershark Daytona 640
1995 Arctic Cat Tigershark Monte Carlo 640
1995 Arctic Cat Tigershark Montego 650
1995 Arctic Cat Tigershark Montego Deluxe 650
1995 Arctic Cat Tigershark 900
Model or production year(s): 1995
Number of pages: 229
Printable: Yes (all printers)
Instant delivery: Your download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
"Arctic Cat Launches Innovative Troubleshooting Service with PDF Manuals for Tigershark PWC Owners"
Arctic Cat, a renowned manufacturer of personal watercraft (PWC), has introduced an innovative troubleshooting service for owners of the 1995 Arctic Cat Tigershark PWC. As part of this service, Arctic Cat now offers comprehensive PDF manuals that provide detailed engine specifications, technical data, maintenance intervals, general maintenance tips, common issues and solutions, tuning tips, available accessories, owner reviews, and more. This new resource aims to enhance the ownership experience and provide valuable information for maintaining and optimizing the performance of the Tigershark PWC.
Engine Specifications/Technical Data:
• The 1995 Tigershark PWC is equipped with a 640cc, two-stroke, twin-cylinder engine.
• The engine features a Mikuni BN 40-38 carburetor for optimal fuel delivery.
• It has a liquid cooling system that ensures efficient engine temperature regulation.
• The Tigershark PWC has a bore and stroke of 76mm x 68mm, providing a balanced power output.
• The compression ratio of the engine is 6.2:1, contributing to its performance characteristics.
• It utilizes a CDI ignition system for reliable starting and smooth operation.
• The Tigershark PWC incorporates a direct-drive axial flow jet pump for propulsion.
• With a fuel capacity of 12 gallons, it offers an extended riding range.
• The recommended fuel type for this model is 87-octane unleaded gasoline.
• It features an electric starter for convenient and quick engine ignition.
• The Tigershark PWC has a total weight of approximately 600 pounds, ensuring stability.
• The engine is equipped with a single-chamber tuned exhaust system for improved power delivery.
• It utilizes a rotary valve induction system for efficient fuel-air mixture control.
• The Tigershark PWC is capable of achieving a top speed of around 40-45 mph.
• It has a forward and reverse transmission system for increased maneuverability.
• The engine is lubricated by an oil injection system for optimal performance and reliability.
• The Tigershark PWC features an adjustable trim system to customize the ride experience.
• It has a seating capacity for two passengers, offering a shared adventure on the water.
• The PWC is equipped with a 13.5-gallon storage compartment for personal belongings.
• It has a hull material made of durable fiberglass for enhanced longevity.
Facts and Details:
- The Tigershark PWC was known for its agile handling and responsiveness on the water.
- It featured a sleek and aerodynamic design, ensuring optimal hydrodynamics.
- The PWC offered a comfortable and ergonomic seating position for the riders.
- It had a reliable electrical system, minimizing the chances of starting issues.
- The Tigershark PWC incorporated a digital instrument cluster for easy monitoring of key information.
- It featured an automatic bilge pump to prevent water accumulation in the hull.
- The PWC had a reinforced fiberglass hull for improved durability in various water conditions.
- It offered adjustable handlebars to accommodate riders of different heights.
- The Tigershark PWC provided a smooth and stable ride, even in choppy water.
- It was equipped with a stainless steel impeller for enhanced propulsion efficiency.
- The PWC had a comfortable and secure rear grab handle for easy boarding.
- It featured a patented automatic choke system for reliable cold starts.
- The Tigershark PWC had a quick-drain system for easy and efficient water removal from the hull.
Maintenance Intervals, General Maintenance Tips, and Common Issues/Solutions:
► Regular maintenance intervals include checking and replacing spark plugs, inspecting the impeller for damage or wear, cleaning the carburetor, and lubricating moving parts.
► General maintenance tips include flushing the cooling system after each use, keeping the fuel system clean, and storing the PWC in a dry and secure location.
► Common issues may include carburetor clogging, fuel system blockages, electrical malfunctions, and water pump failures. Solutions involve cleaning or replacing affected parts, ensuring proper fuel flow, and checking electrical connections.
Popular Tuning Tips or Modifications:
* Upgrading the air intake system with a high-performance filter for increased airflow.
* Installing an aftermarket exhaust system to enhance engine sound and performance.
* Rejetting the carburetor to optimize fuel-air mixture for specific riding conditions.
* Adding aftermarket performance impellers for improved acceleration and top speed.
* Upgrading the ignition system with a high-output CDI module for enhanced spark.
Available Accessories, Attachments, and Aftermarket Options:
■ Towable tubes for enjoying water sports and towing activities.
■ Ski pylons for attaching waterski or wakeboard ropes.
■ Depth finders and fish finders for water enthusiasts who enjoy fishing.
■ GPS navigation systems for easy tracking and exploration of waterways.
■ Storage covers to protect the PWC from the elements when not in use.
■ Wakeboard racks for convenient storage of wakeboards.
■ Safety equipment such as life jackets, fire extinguishers, and emergency flares.
Owner Reviews and Opinions about the Strengths and Weaknesses:
☺ Impressive power and acceleration for thrilling rides.
☺ Excellent maneuverability and responsiveness.
☺ Comfortable seating and ergonomic design.
☺ Durable construction for longevity.
☺ Good fuel efficiency for extended rides.
☻ Some owners reported occasional reliability issues.
☻ Limited storage capacity compared to newer models.
☻ Availability of specific parts and accessories might be limited due to the age of the PWC.
Frequently Repaired Components and Commonly Broken Parts:
→ Carburetor: Frequent cleaning and rebuilding may be required due to clogging.
→ Fuel pump: It can sometimes fail, leading to fuel delivery issues.
→ Starter motor: It may experience wear and tear and require occasional replacement.
→ Electrical wiring harness: Over time, the wiring harness may develop connectivity issues.
→ Impeller: Damage or wear can occur due to debris or impact with solid objects.
→ Wear ring: It can wear out or sustain damage, affecting water propulsion efficiency.
→ Ignition coils: They may fail, causing ignition problems and loss of power.
→ Drive belt: Regular inspection and replacement are necessary to prevent belt failure.
→ Steering cable: It may become stiff or corroded, leading to reduced maneuverability.
→ Fuel lines: They can deteriorate or become clogged, affecting fuel flow.
→ Throttle and choke cables: These cables may require lubrication or replacement.
Access the Arctic Cat website to download the comprehensive shop handbook in digital format. Experience the convenience of digital resources by downloading the detailed shop handbook for Arctic Cat, catering to your PWC needs. Once your payment is complete, the official Arctic Cat OEM shop manual/parts list download link will be provided on the checkout page. Additionally, you will receive immediate email notification with the payment and download information.