To repair or overhaul your garden tractor, you can obtain a downloadable PDF of the John Deere GX325, GX335, GX345 manual.
The following models are covered by this manual: GX325, GX335, GX345, GX300 Series / Deere & Company built in Horicon, Wisconsin, USA
Engine GX325: Kawasaki FH531V, gasoline, 2-cylinder, air-cooled, vertical-shaft, V-Twin, 491 cc, 30 ci, 2.68x2.68 inches, 68 x 68 mm, 18 hp, 13.4 kW, 8.5:1.
Engine GX335: Kawasaki FH601V, gasoline, 2-cylinder, air-cooled, vertical-shaft, V-Twin, 675 cc, 41.2 ci, 2.96x2.99 inches, 75 x 76 mm, 20 hp, 14.9 kW, 8.1:1.
Engine GX345: Kawasaki FH601V, ... see above!
Production year(s): 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005.
Publication number: TM-1973
Manual Language: English
Manual format: PDF / e-book (zip)
Delivery: Download link will appear on the checkout page after your payment is complete.
SECTIONS INCLUDE in this JD technical manual:
Engine - 325 (FH531V)
Engine - 335 (FH601V)
Engine - 345 (FD611V)
Steering - 325
Steering - 335/345
"Download Your John Deere GX325, GX335, GX345 Garden Tractor Repair Manual Now!"
Garden tractors are an essential tool for maintaining a beautiful lawn and garden. The John Deere GX325, GX335, GX345 garden tractor models are highly reliable and efficient machines that provide excellent performance. To keep your garden tractor running smoothly, you need to have access to its technical specifications and repair manuals. Fortunately, you can easily download these manuals online to troubleshoot and repair your garden tractor yourself.
Engine Specs/Technical Specs:
• Engine type: Kawasaki FD611V, liquid-cooled, 4-cycle, V-twin, gas engine
• Engine power: 18 hp (GX325), 20 hp (GX335), 20 hp (GX345)
• Engine displacement: 585 cc
• Fuel tank capacity: 4.5 gallons
• Oil capacity: 1.8 quarts
• Transmission: Hydrostatic, 2-wheel drive
• Speed range: 0-8.4 mph
• Steering: Power steering
• Cutting width: 48 inches (GX325), 54 inches (GX335), 54 inches (GX345)
• Cutting height: 1-4 inches
• Blade engagement: Electric PTO
• Blade tip speed: 18,500 feet per minute
• Blade material: Heat-treated steel
• Blade number: 3
• Front tire size: 15 x 6-6
• Rear tire size: 22 x 9.5-12
• Wheelbase: 49.2 inches
• Length: 74.8 inches
• Width: 50.5 inches
• Height: 47.3 inches
• Weight: 780 pounds
• Seat type: High-back, adjustable
• Headlights: Halogen
• Turning radius: 16 inches
• Brakes: Internal wet disk
Facts and Details:
- The GX345 model features power steering and a power lift system, making it easy to operate.
- The GX335 model has a heavy-duty transmission for improved performance and durability.
- The GX325 model has a floating deck design for a more even cut on uneven terrain.
- All models come equipped with an hour meter to keep track of maintenance schedules.
- The GX325, GX335, and GX345 models all have a comfortable high-back seat with adjustable features.
- John Deere provides a 4-year/500-hour limited warranty on the GX325, GX335, and GX345 models.
- The GX325, GX335, and GX345 models are compatible with a range of attachments, including baggers, front blades, and snow blowers.
To buy an OEM PDF manual for your John Deere garden tractor, simply head over to www.repairloader.com and use your PayPal account to complete your purchase. Once payment is confirmed, you'll be able to instantly download your manual. Once you've made a secure payment, you'll receive an email with all the download information you need, and your original JD garden tractor manual/parts list download link will be waiting for you on the checkout page.
Price: 24.99 USD