JCB 3CX BACKHOE LOADER - 290000 TO 400000
JCB 4CX BACKHOE LOADER - 290000 TO 400000
Publication number: 9803-3250.
Manual format: PDF / e-book (zip)
10 Tips for: JCB 3CX, 4CX backhoe loader battery change and oil filter change - DIY
1. Refer to the operator's manual for instructions on how to change the battery and oil filter on your JCB 3CX or 4CX backhoe loader.
2. Make sure the machine is turned off and in a stable position before beginning the battery or oil filter change.
3. Use the correct type and size of battery and oil filter as specified in the operator's manual.
4. Wear appropriate safety gear, such as gloves and safety glasses, to protect yourself while working on the machine.
5. Disconnect the negative battery cable before removing the old battery.
6. Clean the battery tray and terminals before installing the new battery.
7. Tighten the battery terminals securely to prevent any electrical issues.
8. Drain the oil and remove the oil filter using the correct size wrench.
9. Clean the oil filter housing and install the new oil filter with the proper orientation.
10. Refill the engine with the recommended type and amount of oil and check for leaks before starting the engine.