Service/Overhaul/Repair your racing dirt bike like a pro now - Download this PDF at repairloader.com: Honda Motor Co., Ltd CR250R manual.
Manual details, specs and technical data:
Production year(s): 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996.
Model, type / brand: CR250R, CR250 / Honda Motor Co., Ltd
Engine: 249 cc, liquid cooled, 2-stroke, single
Serial numbers or parts numbers: all
Manual/e-book format: PDF / .zip / .exe
Language: English (some of our manuals are multi-language)
Number of pages: 244
Get Your Hands on the Ultimate Guide to the 1992-1996 Honda CR250R - Maintenance Tips, Parts Catalog, and More!
If you own a 1992-1996 Honda CR250R, you know how important it is to keep your dirt bike running smoothly. That's why the manual and parts catalog available at www.repairloader.com are essential resources for any CR250R owner.
Here are 20 key tech specs about the 1992-1996 Honda CR250R:
• The CR250R features a liquid-cooled, 2-stroke engine with a displacement of 249cc.
• The engine has a bore and stroke of 66.4 x 72mm.
• The compression ratio is 8.7:1.
• The ignition system is a CDI.
• The transmission is a 5-speed manual.
• The bike has a total weight of 223 lbs.
• The wheelbase measures 58.3 inches.
• The seat height is 37.4 inches.
• The front suspension is a 47mm inverted Showa cartridge fork.
• The rear suspension is a Pro-Link Showa single shock.
• The bike has a front tire size of 80/100-21 and a rear tire size of 110/90-19.
• The front brakes are hydraulic disc brakes, and the rear brake is a single-piston caliper.
• The fuel tank capacity is 2.9 gallons.
• The bike has a ground clearance of 13.6 inches.
• The frame is made of aluminum.
• The bike has a maximum horsepower of 49.
• The maximum torque is 30.8 lb-ft.
• The bike has a top speed of around 80 mph.
• The CR250R has a spark plug gap of 0.7-0.8mm.
• The recommended oil for the bike is Honda Pro HP 2-stroke oil.
Now that you know the technical specs of your bike, it's time to take care of it properly. The manual and parts catalog available at www.repairloader.com are the perfect resources to help you do just that. The manual includes detailed instructions for maintenance tasks such as oil changes, chain adjustment, and carburetor cleaning. It also includes troubleshooting tips for common issues such as starting problems and engine misfires.
The parts catalog lists every component of the bike with detailed diagrams and part numbers for easy identification and ordering. If you need to replace a part or want to upgrade your bike, the parts catalog is an essential resource.
To buy the manual and parts catalog, simply visit www.repairloader.com and pay securely through PayPal. Once you've completed your purchase, you can instantly download the manual and parts catalog in PDF format. Don't wait - get your hands on the ultimate guide to the 1992-1996 Honda CR250R today and keep your bike running at its best!