Table of Contents
- Introduction to the Kawasaki KLR 500, KLR 650
- Engine and Transmission
- Fuel System
- Electrical System
- Suspension and Brakes
- Maintenance and Troubleshooting
- Wiring Diagrams and Schematics
- And More...
Please note that the following table of contents is a partial overview and does not cover all the sections and topics included in the manual. It provides a glimpse of the manual's content.
The 1987-2007 Kawasaki KLR 500, KLR 650 repair manual is an invaluable resource for mechanics, technicians, and owners. It contains detailed information on the bike's engine, transmission, fuel system, electrical system, suspension, brakes, maintenance, troubleshooting, and wiring diagrams. This manual provides step-by-step instructions for servicing, repairing, and maintaining the Kawasaki KLR 500 and KLR 650.
- The price of this manual, handbooks, and repair guides is not set by [RL] marketplace, but by the seller of the manuals himself, so it is possible that the same manual is offered at a different price on another page here. Please compare prices before deciding to purchase.
- For many of our manuals, there are comments and ratings from other users at the end of the detail page to make your purchase decision easier. Please leave a review after your purchase to help other users make their purchasing decision.
- Don't hesitate and download the repair manual you need now. You get a lifetime guarantee for the download, as described in our FAQs https://www.repairloader.com/faq.php
- To contact the seller of the manual, please use our contact form https://www.repairloader.com/contact.php and we will forward your request or take care of it directly.